Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CN] New Chinese Bot Activation (translation needed)

Discussion on [CN] New Chinese Bot Activation (translation needed) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CN] New Chinese Bot Activation (translation needed)

I've read that we need to activate the new bot so it stops disconnecting after a few hours of farming.
A chinese website is telling how to activate it .
Can someone please help in this translation?
Old 07/28/2009, 11:57   #2

不会吧 小小的外挂也在这里出现了 好强
Old 07/28/2009, 11:58   #3

还能用中文 留言 太牛逼了 有意思
Old 07/28/2009, 15:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylua View Post
还能用中文 留言 太牛逼了 有意思
I really dont understand why the little and funny Chinese people don't like to help foreigners
Old 07/28/2009, 15:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
I really dont understand why the little and funny Chinese people don't like to help foreigners
because of you, I think and ppls like you...
Old 07/28/2009, 15:37   #6

Quote:
I've read that we need to activate the new bot so it stops disconnecting after a few hours of farming.
try to use google
and in your link is not a new bot look at the picture it has not 5 tabs (new) but only 4
Old 07/28/2009, 18:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by andylua View Post
还能用中文 留言 太牛逼了 有意思
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobos View Post
try to use google
and in your link is not a new bot look at the picture it has not 5 tabs (new) but only 4
Don't get me wrong m8, I have nothing against Chinese people. When I said "little and funny" was not making fun of them, but just trying to say they are friend and relaxed with each other like I can see in the google translated posts in their forums. But they just seem not to like foreigners and try to make profit in every way they can from them.
For instance, in this website most of us are from different countries and we help each other. Most of the posts we see in this sections are information found by our members and shared with the community, they don't want to know if we live in Germany, Us, France, Italy.

I just used the words "new bot" in this post because I was trying to correlate this post with the others already posted about the same bot.
Old 07/28/2009, 20:13   #8

can you help me step by step?
Old 07/29/2009, 06:38   #9

Quote:
main system for e-pay in china is you can pay for all kind of things in china, you can create account there its easy and you can send money to this account its not so easy but I know how,
BUT main problem to pay FROM it - you have to activate your account to get possibility to pay FROM IT (its something about chinese id or сell number) but you can try, if you succeed with approving your account for outgoing money transfers please let me know... good luck
Old 03/20/2017, 09:07   #10

Quote:
Don't get me wrong m8, I have nothing against Chinese people. When I said "little and funny" was not making fun of them, but just trying to say they are friend and relaxed with each other like I can see in the google translated posts in their forums. But they just seem not to like foreigners and try to make profit in every way they can from them.
For instance, in this website most of us are from different countries and we help each other. Most of the posts we see in this sections are information found by our members and shared with the community, they don't want to know if we live in Germany, Us, France, Italy.

I just used the words "new bot" in this post because I was trying to correlate this post with the others already posted about the same bot.
first of all ,you should give us an available link...