Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion EU 4.9 64bit all offsets

Discussion on Aion EU 4.9 64bit all offsets within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Aion EU 4.9 64bit all offsets

### DELETED ###
Old 04/11/2016, 18:07   #2

that is garbage, not a holy grail
Old 04/11/2016, 18:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfso View Post
that is garbage, not a holy grail
Well if you don't know how to use this, you didn't try them or you don't know how to program, it's not my fault. These offsets are all working. All my personal hacks are based on these offsets and pointers. Have a good day
Old 04/11/2016, 19:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthackplz View Post
Well if you don't know how to use this, you didn't try them or you don't know how to program, it's not my fault. These offsets are all working. All my personal hacks are based on these offsets and pointers. Have a good day
any guy who making hacks knows how to get offsets like these, thats why i said this is garbage and not a holy grail.

it will be a holy grail, when you post entity/inventory/skills map for x64, not before
Old 04/12/2016, 03:08   #5

Ignore this fool!

Thank you, you don't know what you've done :P
Old 04/12/2016, 11:26   #6

how use that please
Old 04/12/2016, 12:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel972 View Post
how use that please
If you don't know how to use this, then you don't need it I will release an open source cheat soon, based on AutoHotkey, and instructions on how to get the new offsets when new versions come out. If anyone know how to program and wants to collaborate with me I will appreciate it. Stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfso View Post
any guy who making hacks knows how to get offsets like these, thats why i said this is garbage and not a holy grail.

it will be a holy grail, when you post entity/inventory/skills map for x64, not before
Well, you need that if you wanna create a radar hack to display all the entity list, or if you wanna make a really nice bot. This is enough for almost all purposes. You got something to share? Have you made a nice library to get all the nodes from entity list that's not outdated? If not then shut up you fool.
Old 04/12/2016, 18:09   #8

bwahahaha
Old 04/13/2016, 18:45   #9

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by donthackplz View Post
If you don't know how to use this, then you don't need it I will release an open source cheat soon, based on AutoHotkey, and instructions on how to get the new offsets when new versions come out. If anyone know how to program and wants to collaborate with me I will appreciate it. Stay tuned!

Well, you need that if you wanna create a radar hack to display all the entity list, or if you wanna make a really nice bot. This is enough for almost all purposes. You got something to share? Have you made a nice library to get all the nodes from entity list that's not outdated? If not then shut up you fool.

Jfso know how to programm and i think his knowledge is really good
i think you dont know something about Jfso :P

I really smile all the time xD

Tags
offsets