Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionScript

Discussion on AionScript within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/18/2016, 05:11   #226

elite*gold: 0
grinder is not moving, if i target a mob it pulls and kills it but then it stops and doesnt move, just stays in one spot and dont target more mobs, anyone having this issue? or how to solve it?
Old 08/18/2016, 05:39   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by adritill View Post
grinder is not moving, if i target a mob it pulls and kills it but then it stops and doesnt move, just stays in one spot and dont target more mobs, anyone having this issue? or how to solve it?
create route and tell to bot do ACTION instead MOVE at needed points
Old 08/18/2016, 05:57   #228

elite*gold: 54
Rechte mouse taste im fehl unterhalt des grinderframework. "create" eine runde laufen save und start.
Old 08/18/2016, 06:47   #229

Or in english (select grinderframwork then right click in the white bar below it, and select "create", press "record", then run through the route you want your character follow and return to your original position. Then click save, and then "enable")
Old 08/18/2016, 14:36   #230

any good farming methods to share with me? (aion eu)
Old 08/18/2016, 14:46   #231

Hi all , when I execute aionscript.exe , I get this error -->

I am playing from EU server , with last windows 10 version and run game in english with a 32 bit batch file .
Old 08/18/2016, 14:49   #232

later
Old 08/18/2016, 15:04   #233

thx just forgrot to unblock archive sorry
Old 08/18/2016, 15:47   #234

UPD 18.08.2016:

Added targetInfo overlay, fixed some offsets, added 5.1 support, added methods getMana, getManaCurrent and getManaMaximum, changed code logic of nogravity(now it should work more smoothly when you use skills and run forward, possibility to talk with targets from "underground" without necessity of use any skills to fix character position), fixed problem with unblocking, added antihide(enable officialcheatingscript and press CTRL+C, you will see all hidden targets in invisible modes up to 64 level of hide, press CTRL+C again to disable it, sound signals included).

If your Antivir says that found some virus in archive - this is false positive because of type of packer in exe file.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/18/2016, 16:20   #235

Its weird, nodes are working just fine, character is targeting properly, but doesn't use any skills..tried it with nusxxx script with chanter, have been trying with other classes, but it is same thing.

Tried running it as admin, its same nyerk, im using latest aioninterface.dll on Eu servers, radar etc is working just fine, and as i said char is moving between nodes properly, yet doesn't use skills/items at all. Checking with skill names in script they are correct, so any clues why is it like that?

edit: thanks for the update, i tried it but it is same thing, running between nodes properly, targets mob properly, then it just does nothing for couple of seconds, retargets itself and keeps moving on..and yes nodes are set on action. much confused, such wow
Old 08/18/2016, 16:23   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa555 View Post
Its weird, nodes are working just fine, character is targeting properly, but doesn't use any skills..tried it with nusxxx script with chanter, have been trying with other classes, but it is same thing.

Tried running it as admin, its same nyerk, im using latest aioninterface.dll on Eu servers, radar etc is working just fine, and as i said char is moving between nodes properly, yet doesn't use skills/items at all. Checking with skill names in script they are correct, so any clues why is it like that?
whats your character class?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2016, 16:40   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionScript View Post
whats your character class?
I tried it with several classes, chanter, gladi, sin, it is same thing. I have made custom scripts for classes before, so I dropped those, tried with default, also tried with the chanter script nusxx posted few post above. I have checked skill names in scripts, they match in game ones 100%, so it shouldn't be an issue. I guess it is something on my end, seeing as others have it working properly...

It is kinda strange though, seeing as everything else is working just fine

I would really appreciate if someone could upload his bin32 folder which works properly with aionscript, it might be that problem is somewhere there
Old 08/18/2016, 17:06   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa555 View Post
I tried it with several classes, chanter, gladi, sin, it is same thing. I have made custom scripts for classes before, so I dropped those, tried with default, also tried with the chanter script nusxx posted few post above. I have checked skill names in scripts, they match in game ones 100%, so it shouldn't be an issue. I guess it is something on my end, seeing as others have it working properly...

It is kinda strange though, seeing as everything else is working just fine

I would really appreciate if someone could upload his bin32 folder which works properly with aionscript, it might be that problem is somewhere there
Okay, maybe some day ill make new grinder scripts for 5.0+
AionScript made for latest game updates, just some parts of this hack is outdated and not in use by most of people, including me.
Old 08/18/2016, 17:56   #239

I tried some days ago the grinder (last weekend) and it was working perfectly. Are you sure you set it up correctly?
Old 08/18/2016, 21:51   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionScript View Post
UPD 18.08.2016:

Added targetInfo overlay, fixed some offsets, added 5.1 support, added methods getMana, getManaCurrent and getManaMaximum, changed code logic of nogravity(now it should work more smoothly when you use skills and run forward, possibility to talk with targets from "underground" without necessity of use any skills to fix character position), fixed problem with unblocking, added antihide(enable officialcheatingscript and press CTRL+C, you will see all hidden targets in invisible modes up to 64 level of hide, press CTRL+C again to disable it, sound signals included).

If your Antivir says that found some virus in archive - this is false positive because of type of packer in exe file.
this is only for eu? cause cant see my na client!
nvm i run it as admin and worked ty a lot for the update