Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide to safe Aion Botting

Discussion on Guide to safe Aion Botting within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide to safe Aion Botting

Sup guys, I've finally released my aion botting guide. What's included:

-How to get started botting, and what two programs are the best to use to avoid the ban
-Ncsoft’s trivial detection methods, and how to avoid them
-ASMODIAN botting guide 1-50. These are not common botting spots, but rather out of the way places you don’t have to worry about GM’s teleporting to.
-ELYOS botting guide 1-50.
-A guide to using macros with the bot to maximize your damage
-How to use delays and weave auto attacks correctly to maximize your kill speed
-A guide to tweaking your xp/hour. (If you are already an experienced botter, I have no doubt this will almost double your xp/hour)
-How to not look like a bot, and practically never rest.
-Best places to farm cash at 45+, and the secret to increasing drops. Yes, there really is a secret.
-How to get your account back after being banned. Note: only possible when you are using one of the 2 suggested bot programs. If you get caught using a memory injection bot, there is nothing that will save you from that banstick. Note2: If following this guide, you will not be banned. I can’t promise this, but I can say it with 99% certainty. I’ve botted 5 characters to 50, two of which were being botted 24/7 during the recent ban waves…I’m still going strong
-Updates on all future guides. I will continue updating this guide religiously. I have a record of all the people who have bought from me, so whenever the guide is updated you will receive the new version.

For now, the guide is $9.99. Can purchase it at
Looking forward to your business, I'm sure you won't be disappointed
-mysticmaster

Guide has been updated with Elyos spots 1-50. Thanks for everyone's support thus far!

What I'm currently working on for future updates:

-Even more botting spots
-Guide to twinking you character without spending TONS of kinah. See my auction on the black market for my level 50 ranger, he was created a little over 3 weeks ago, no kinah was ever bought
-Complete skill rotations for every class. These will all be in macro form and basically will make use of all your skills, even the reactive ones (without interupting your current skill chain) ie: skills only usable after block, dodge, parry etc.
-Reviews of all the bots currently out.
-The do's and donts of selling accounts, and buying/selling kinah
-A way to receive/sell kinah without using the private store method, mail method, or trade method. Undetectable as far as I know
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2009, 17:31   #2

Received Thanks: 2,010
lol, why do you need a botting guide? if people would have time to read this sh*t they wouldn't have to bot in the firstplace, and who's mysticmaster?

Gz with your real job anyway

good luck
Old 12/11/2009, 17:46   #3

Sorry that you feel this way. The guide offers a lot, most of which is not general knowledge. My ranger was getting 4.5 million xp/hour at level 45, and rangers are the worst botting class. I hit level 50 on him yesterday, he was crated 3 weeks ago. The guide teaches you how to achieve such crazy xp, and much more.

With the recent banwaves, it is important to choose a program that will not get you banned. The guide will teach you this, and some tricks around NCsoft's detection, and much more I could go on...
Old 12/11/2009, 18:06   #4

as sad as it is , some noobs will spend the money on something like this...Alot dont even know basic stuff (aka. common sense) and alot aren't smart enough to bother about spending money on it. You'll even make sales on ppl who have lots of cash to burn & just want to see what it is about. Making money on the internet is easy ppl - theres just too many idiots in the human population to let it go unnoticed. :P
Old 12/11/2009, 18:23   #5

I wouldn't agree with you that only idiots would purchase this guide. It has a lot of information that just isn't out there...you can do all the forum searches in the world and you won't find it. Imo, and of course I feel this way since I created it :P, the information it will net you is worth the 10 bucks.

Just an example: Someone new to botting buys the guide, gets one of the programs I suggested. Gets to level 50 in a month using the information provided. No ban

Someone new to botting reasearches bots on the internet and buys AionSZ. Gets a ban 3 days later when NCsoft detects he is memory writing. Fifty bucks down the drain. If he just would have spent that 10 bucks, he would have known better, and got a lot of awesome information too!

But honestly, there is some really good info in the guide, and I don't think people who buy it will be disappointed. Even the ones that are already experienced at botting.

And yes, there is definitely money to be made on the internet. When I released my lineage guide *** knows how long ago, I couldn't believe the number of people buying it. I was like doing cartwheels in my front room a week later. A 300 pound man trying to do cartwheels is quite the sight, btw

Cheers,
Mysticmaster
Old 12/11/2009, 18:28   #6

What bot programs do you suggest then? Macrogoblin, ninja or guider? and is it included? xD
Old 12/11/2009, 18:30   #7

elite*gold: 1
Make the Guide public viewable and add LayerAds or something like this and you will get more Money
Old 12/11/2009, 18:43   #8

I have no idea how to do that black, I had trouble even building the one web page lol. Yes, the site consists of..one.. web page

Macrogoblin is one of the two programs I suggest, not my first choice however. Guider/Ninja are ****. Angelbot is ****, just a ripoff of nofaps interface and a bunch of shoddy terrible looking code. At least its free.

No, they aren't included.
Old 12/11/2009, 21:21   #9

I have thought about that, Pertubo. I've done it in the past and it just doesn't work that way unfortunately. Look at Shadowraith, the creator of aion alert. (an amazing program btw) In all the time he has had it released, he's made something like $30 in donations. I've already made more than that in the 2 hours I've had it advertised (Only advertised on two forums, still trying to figure out how to get the word out. WTB a guide to getting listed on google When people can get something for free they don't feel the need to pay/donate.

Also: What good will the leveling spots be when they can be viewed by thousands of people and NCsoft employees? What good will the tips on getting around NCsoft detection be when everyone figures it out, so they release new ways? Just seems to work out better this way

Cheers,
-mysticmaster
Old 12/11/2009, 21:30   #10

a small preview would be cool =o
Old 12/11/2009, 22:23   #11

can someone upload it an post it or pm me?
wth is wrong with elitepvpers? Not even a year ago, there were cracked bots all over the forums, free guides, free exploits. Now, everything is pay2play or even pay2look.

Smells like pure greed and commerce, its def. not the same like back in old days...
Old 12/12/2009, 00:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
wth is wrong with elitepvpers? Not even a year ago, there were cracked bots all over the forums, free guides, free exploits. Now, everything is pay2play or even pay2look.

Smells like pure greed and commerce, its def. not the same like back in old days...
agree, when i joined this forum long time ago it was a awsome place to lear how to bypass paided bots and crack it, or even to find cracked stuffs

bunch of mercenaries !!
Old 12/12/2009, 03:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post

Maybe you didn't read the web page? Do so at your own risk

It wouldn't take much of a 'crack' to post the guide. Just a simple copy and paste. Aside from the copyright infringement, though, what would this accomplish?

Let's see...Asmodian botting spots that were not well known would turn in to extremely common spots; viewable to anyone who reads the forums. The work I put in to finding/testing these spots would be pointless. Seeing as how there are very few GOOD and UNCOMMON botting spots, this would be tragic to all our fellow botting pals

The work I put in to finding out what NCfail does to detect cheaters would be...well...pointless. They read these forums too, and if they were to see their methods were exposed I think they might just come up with some new ones. Just a shot in the dark here though... /sarcasm

So, what is wrong with elitepvpers? Absolutely nothing. Having been a member since practically day 1, I can say this with a large amount of certainty. Aside from the fact that I do like making $$$$$, if this guide were free it would be pointless. The only way to protect the information in this guide is to sell it. Not nearly as many people will see the information in this guide when it costs money, and that is the whole point.

GG and troll elsewhere, buhbye
Old 12/12/2009, 04:19   #14

**** ^^'
Old 12/12/2009, 12:16   #15

lol, you say that ninja is ****, I wonder if you ever tried it, macrogoblin is like **** if you ever saw ninja, but yeah... And try the blackmarket for your guide, maybe you can ripoff more people....