Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Guide to safe Aion Botting

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ninja is an amazing bot, but it's not safe. A big portion of the guide is advice to not get you banned. Please don't knock the guide saying it's a ripoff unless you've read it. Which I know you haven't, because everyone who has purchased it thus far has been happy.

Old   #17

This guide is **** . .

Old   #18

Received Thanks: 2,005
You read it?

Ninja is really secure btw, but yeah that's my opinioun.

Do you offer a money back garantue? i would be interested if it had
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayer122 View Post
This guide is **** . .

Sorry you feel that way. Since I'm currently offering refunds for unhappy customers if they tell me what was wrong with the guide/why it didn't help etc, and no one has taken me up on this, I'm doubting you have even read the guide.

If in fact you have, which I'm still doubting, feel free to hit me up with an e-mail from the same account used to purchase the guide. Explain, as you put it, "why the guide is ****," and I will be more than happy to refund your purchase. If you're feeling generous, I wouldn't mind knowing what you think should be added to make it not be **** in future releases, which are all free and e-mailed to paying customers

Cheers,
mysticmaster

Old   #20

Don't you think 10 dollars is a bit much for such? For such a guide, most people might consider such for 5 dollars. NO clue whats in the guide which would be another reason why I'd never purchase such a thing. You can put a few lines of what you have or might in the future, but without samples its hard to guess what you have.
Old   #21

When is the Elyos part coming, considered im Elyos. ??
Old   #22

Considering trying this, do you get free updates?
Old   #23

Elyos should be out in a couple days. All updates to the guide are free, yes.

Currently offering refunds if you aren't happy with the guide, although I haven't had any complaints yet. You will need to explain to me why it didn't help you etc pretty thoroughly, though, so I can see you aren't just trying to get something for nothing. Not going to give out a refund if I'm not convinced by your argument.
Old   #24

Soooo no refunds
Old   #25

indeed, he seems to be a nice person tho, and anyway chargeback isn't that hard
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmaster1 View Post
Ninja is an amazing bot, but it's not safe. ..
and how do you come to this conclusion?

Greets
Old   #27

Guide has been updated with Elyos spots 1-50. Thanks for everyone's support thus far.

What I'm currently working on for future updates:

-Even more botting spots
-Guide to twinking you character without spending TONS of kinah. See my auction on the black market for my level 50 ranger, he was created a little over 3 weeks ago, no kinah was ever bought
-Complete skill rotations for every class. These will all be in macro form and basically will make use of all your skills, even the reactive ones (without interupting your current skill chain) ie: skills only usable after block, dodge, parry etc.
-Reviews of all the bots currently out. Someone mentioned how I knew Ninja wasn't safe, and I may have spoke too soon on that. From everything I've seen, Ninja does not inject memory. Three of my friends were banned during the recent banwaves, all of which were level 50 using ninja. They were banned at a time when they were not botting, so it wasn't due to play reports. This makes me suspicious, but I have no hard facts that it is not as safe as the two programs I recommend. Just a hunch.
-The do's and donts of selling accounts, and buying/selling kinah
-A way to receive/sell kinah without using the private store method, mail method, or trade method. Undetectable as far as I know

cheers,
mysticmaster
Old   #28

Purchased it ^^ now im waiting for that the guide will be send to me
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmaster1 View Post
Guide has been updated with Elyos spots 1-50. Thanks for everyone's support thus far.

What I'm currently working on for future updates:

-Even more botting spots
-Guide to twinking you character without spending TONS of kinah. See my auction on the black market for my level 50 ranger, he was created a little over 3 weeks ago, no kinah was ever bought
-Complete skill rotations for every class. These will all be in macro form and basically will make use of all your skills, even the reactive ones (without interupting your current skill chain) ie: skills only usable after block, dodge, parry etc.
-Reviews of all the bots currently out. Someone mentioned how I knew Ninja wasn't safe, and I may have spoke too soon on that. From everything I've seen, Ninja does not inject memory. Three of my friends were banned during the recent banwaves, all of which were level 50 using ninja. They were banned at a time when they were not botting, so it wasn't due to play reports. This makes me suspicious, but I have no hard facts that it is not as safe as the two programs I recommend. Just a hunch.
-The do's and donts of selling accounts, and buying/selling kinah
-A way to receive/sell kinah without using the private store method, mail method, or trade method. Undetectable as far as I know

cheers,
mysticmaster
Ncsoft collects data over time- they WILL have been reported over the period of time they have been botting.

If anyone purchases this - then HOLY **** WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Well if your the smart kind upload it. "What ever his threats are" is a load of bull.
Old   #30

lol sorry but if you get banned with aionninja, and run is conclusions without even testing it, I would not make a guide on how to bot safely...