Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SteelRakeBot

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Yes you know I asked them for hack because they are all your fake accounts. Get rekt.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleks View Post
Yes you know I asked them for hack because they are all your fake accounts. Get rekt.
Y man, i made tons of accounts(with different years and amount of posts), special to leave here these posts for scam people like you, and this is not all my accounts, I have much more of them, registered from different countries, you even cannot imagine how many sides of personality I have. HUEHUEHUE

Old   #48

Video available now, enjoy
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfso View Post
SteelRakeBot for Aion EU\NA

Requirements:

- any race
- level 40+
- auto-loot pet for crucible insignias
- unfinished quest (ely) , (asmo)

1. software for Free.
2. Works with any screen-resolution, with any UI-size and in background mode.
3. Automatical check for shugo around.
4. Auto-detection of death, routes after possible death back to shugo, Instant teleport back to shugo.
5. Disabler of few UI parts for better performance.
6. Looting pet auto-call.
7. Location ID auto-checker, bot will never move outside Steel Rake because of lags or something else.
8. Two methods for selecting boxes, by distance(full automatic) and tabulation(depends from size of game window).
9. All needed timings are configurable and understandable in config.
10. All EU-client languages are supported without client modification.
11. All classes are supported, implemented two routes(for close-range and range combat)
12. Statistic: how many kinah you gathered, average kinah per run, how many failed runs, etc.
13. Game may be closed when bot's job for day done, if you want.
14. Small Aion-client 700 mb size for botting on virtual machine.
15. You can use this bot on any computer you want, no restrictions, you pay only first time

Three things that may stop the bot : GameMaster, Aion crash(ty ncsoft), Failure of your network, nothing else.

Bot delivers 11,000,000-15,000,000 kinah every hour + dropped items, this value depends from your timings and characteristics of hardware.
I'll provide all files of the bot, configuration via TeamViewer and best support you can imagine.

Price: 30 Euro Paypal
pm me for more info
pm me ur skype

Old   #50

seems cool, but i made my own script in 30min. its not as fast as yours but same concept. easy to make one your self!! just takes time if your not a computer wiz and using key bind software. but seriously, anyone to pay that price is desperate I guess. But everyone is always money hungry too.. GJ keep up your work (wont buy yours tho=) )
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sippsowi View Post
seems cool, but i made my own script in 30min. its not as fast as yours but same concept. easy to make one your self!! just takes time if your not a computer wiz and using key bind software. but seriously, anyone to pay that price is desperate I guess. But everyone is always money hungry too.. GJ keep up your work (wont buy yours tho=) )
keybinds, macroses? gl
Old   #52

works well. can hate just because you not making money off me =)
Old   #53

Quote:
works well. can hate just because you not making money off me =)
pff dude, grow up, srsly
more than enough just check your messages

every post with negative,lifestyle butthurt?

Updated AionScript for 4.9 client xD
Old   #54

Funny my friend is using your script and he's getting SendLog crash all the time )))))))))) Bugged as hell.. Try to run your script 24 hours and u will see how bad is it.
Old   #55

Smile

Quote:
Funny my friend is using your script and he's getting SendLog crash all the time )))))))))) Bugged as hell.. Try to run your script 24 hours and u will see how bad is it.
if its Easy and Simple why don't u make same like script and share it for free !

- take it like a request not offense
Old   #56

Quote:
sendlogs does not depends from the bots, try to load locations every minute and chances of client crash will be increased for you dramatically, if your pc is a garbage with bunch of junk-programms - these chances will be much more.

and yes, this script works okay 24 hours when sendlog does not appear
-fresh windows
-clean client
-powerfull pc

So which question next?
Old   #57

After the new login screen on NA servers, this bot still working ???
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by susp3ktul View Post
After the new login screen on NA servers, this bot still working ???
yes
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfso View Post
pff dude, grow up, srsly
more than enough just check your messages

every post with negative,lifestyle butthurt?

Updated AionScript for 4.9 client xD
Link doesn't work. Some of my past posts is to HIDE **** like this so "US" players can farm and make money with no problems. Then people like you go and post videos asking for money for there software when in fact anyone can make a simple bot with a little research. I was one of the original members to find the Udas farming. And thanks to a few loud mouths that got fix really fast. I farmed udas for over 2years, then as soon as someone JUST LIKE YOU posted here on these forums, in 2months it was fixed. So please, you tell me im butthurt or grow up? How about you do the same and stop posting these **** things that have been out for how long now for one, two trying to leach money off people when they can do it there selfs. Rage all you want kid but the fact is I dont play any more due to retards like your self making every possible thing fixed. I was lucky to play 2 days a week and keep up with noobs playing 24/7 due to hacking. But its not even worth it now because doing SR BOT will GET YOU BANNED FAST!

Anyways, Good bye and GL selling your junk

And i further more would like to share a RU site that has old, new, info that can help some players.

Old   #60

Quote:
Link doesn't work. Some of my past posts is to HIDE shit like this so "US" players can farm and make money with no problems. Then people like you go and post videos asking for money for there software when in fact anyone can make a simple bot with a little research. I was one of the original members to find the Udas farming. And thanks to a few loud mouths that got fix really fast. I farmed udas for over 2years, then as soon as someone JUST LIKE YOU posted here on these forums, in 2months it was fixed. So please, you tell me im butthurt or grow up? How about you do the same and stop posting these crap things that have been out for how long now for one, two trying to leach money off people when they can do it there selfs. Rage all you want kid but the fact is I dont play any more due to retards like your self making every possible thing fixed. I was lucky to play 2 days a week and keep up with noobs playing 24/7 due to hacking. But its not even worth it now because doing SR BOT will GET YOU BANNED FAST!

Anyways, Good bye and GL selling your junk

And i further more would like to share a RU site that has old, new, info that can help some players.

Okay man, make fully automatized bot for SR with tons of checks for many situations and post ur video, you always saying that everything so easy and always this rage in your posts. Everyone who needs to know about udas and SR already knows that since 2.0 release, so when you posting a video, that does not means GM's or someone else explore something "new". I have also bad news for you, you was not "first" with udas, Russian Aion always in step forward with game updates. And when some retard here shared a video about udas, me same as u was angry. So yes, you still have unstoppable butthurt.

Also, I am active user of Zhyk.ru Please dont post a shit here anymore, cuz you have no idea what are you talking about. You have no experience in game and game hacking, but all the time trying to show something you does not have.

AionScript updated for latest Gameforge client

Closed Thread

Tags
steel rake, steel rake bot, steelrake, steelrakebot, udas bot