Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Beta Release] AngelBot (FREE)

Closed Thread
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 80
Sure. I'm not saying the bot you use is bad. I'm just saying that out of the 7000+ members I have, I can count the amount of people who have been banned on one hand, and some of those were just unlucky with GM's or were botting in a dumb spot



jeunetoujour is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinK187 View Post
i still feel safer with using the prefered bot of rmt companies.
In all seriousness you don't know what your talking about.


Most RMT companies use injection based bots which has such a HIGH chance of ban rate that it's almost worthless.

I've read that Korea had a massive ban wave. ( Might be coming Na/EU soon who knows?)

Some more of the higher up RMT companies have there own development team creating there own based bots so you wont see them on the net EVER.


The safest bots are readbased which in your case "stick a penny in the key"

I say goodluck to you sir with your injection based bots.


supermuffins10 is offline  
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuffins10 View Post
In all seriousness you don't know what your talking about.


Most RMT companies use injection based bots which has such a HIGH chance of ban rate that it's almost worthless.

I've read that Korea had a massive ban wave. ( Might be coming Na/EU soon who knows?)

Some more of the higher up RMT companies have there own development team creating there own based bots so you wont see them on the net EVER.


The safest bots are readbased which in your case "stick a penny in the key"

I say goodluck to you sir with your injection based bots.
Eat your words man. You don't know what you're talking about. Ninja uses pixel reconition and macros. It does all types of crafting, gathering, and extract. It also does numerous coin quests. It's hunting has way more features than other bots. It's survived more banhammers than any bot.

It is the prefered bot of rmt companies, why else would they offer bulk shipments of the usb stick for bot farms?

What you read about recently in korea is a new history log analysys method in which they run a series of algorythms on months and months worth of server logs to find bot like behavior. In that respect no bot is safe, no matter how much you randomize movements. However, this type of ban can only be done maybe once or twice a year due to the massive amount of data needed for analysis. Only a handful of ninja users were baned.

On top of that, ninja started out only serving korean servers, and then spread to china and the west. The way nc patches the game is they start in korea, then do china, and then the west. Localization and testing take so long that a patch applied on korean servers doesn't hit the west until months if not over a year later. Ninja is modified to compensate when the patch hits korea, by the time it hits north america, ninja has been updated several times over. Essentially korean ninja users are the only ones at any risk.
Also ninja has a usb stick that is required for the software to work. It shows up in dev man as a generic usb keyboard, so nc can't detect you're using windows virtual keys and cant' be banned because most keyboards are in fact generic usb keyboards...

Asside from all that, the main cause for banning is moronic bot setups or a gm visually watching you in game. Even then it takes 3 gms to agree you're a bot before you're added to the next ban hammer list.

Injection bots are usualy instabaned because they are instantly detected server side.

Do a little research before you open your mouth. I've been using ninja since the summer and ninja itself has been in development since korea went live. 28 ban hammers survived.
LinK187 is offline  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinK187 View Post
Eat your words man. You don't know what you're talking about. Ninja uses pixel reconition and macros. It does all types of crafting, gathering, and extract. It also does numerous coin quests. It's hunting has way more features than other bots. It's survived more banhammers than any bot.

It is the prefered bot of rmt companies, why else would they offer bulk shipments of the usb stick for bot farms?

What you read about recently in korea is a new history log analysys method in which they run a series of algorythms on months and months worth of server logs to find bot like behavior. In that respect no bot is safe, no matter how much you randomize movements. However, this type of ban can only be done maybe once or twice a year due to the massive amount of data needed for analysis. Only a handful of ninja users were baned.

On top of that, ninja started out only serving korean servers, and then spread to china and the west. The way nc patches the game is they start in korea, then do china, and then the west. Localization and testing take so long that a patch applied on korean servers doesn't hit the west until months if not over a year later. Ninja is modified to compensate when the patch hits korea, by the time it hits north america, ninja has been updated several times over. Essentially korean ninja users are the only ones at any risk.
Also ninja has a usb stick that is required for the software to work. It shows up in dev man as a generic usb keyboard, so nc can't detect you're using windows virtual keys and cant' be banned because most keyboards are in fact generic usb keyboards...

Asside from all that, the main cause for banning is moronic bot setups or a gm visually watching you in game. Even then it takes 3 gms to agree you're a bot before you're added to the next ban hammer list.

Injection bots are usualy instabaned because they are instantly detected server side.

Do a little research before you open your mouth. I've been using ninja since the summer and ninja itself has been in development since korea went live. 28 ban hammers survived.
No I wont edit what I said.

MOST RMT companies use inhouse developed bots aside from ninja.


there's the C-AionBot which is common (injection based) .

and yes I know about the logging. It's basically checking if your running the same waypoints over large amount of hours.

Didnt the "agents" say that if to many users buy it they will just jack up the price ? then whats the point in paying 100 bucks for a bot when there is equally decent free bots out there.

Free bots are in essence better then paid bots .


supermuffins10 is offline  
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuffins10 View Post
No I wont edit what I said.

MOST RMT companies use inhouse developed bots aside from ninja.


there's the C-AionBot which is common (injection based) .

and yes I know about the logging. It's basically checking if your running the same waypoints over large amount of hours.

Didnt the "agents" say that if to many users buy it they will just jack up the price ? then whats the point in paying 100 bucks for a bot when there is equally decent free bots out there.

Free bots are in essence better then paid bots .

There's a one time price. The service is for life. It's way cheaper than any pay bot. If comparing ninja to macrogoblin's prices, i'll have paid a one time fee for ninja that's about 3-5 months worth of use of goblin.

Say what you want, injection bots get banned very quickly, quicker than it takes to pwrlvl somone to 30+... usually within hours to days.

there is a chinese walker like bot.. but it's far less utilized than ninja. Perhaps you also should have researched the company who makes ninja... the pretty much own the rmt market in all korean mmos. Ninja is just the aion solution.

If you trust a free half assed bot to keep you safe from bans... No matter which way you wana look at it. Ninja has the best track record period and the best functionality.

Seeing as you obviously know very little on the topic, and obviously haven't used ninja, you might wana stop just making things up. i speak from experience and fact.


I have used sc, ktz in the past.. prior to their mass ban so i escaped that... i also used angel bot which seems similar to that other one everyone claims they stole from.... ifap i think it was... also tried the chinese one and pretty much all the solutions on this site and maxcheaters.com .... they all blow compared to ninja...
LinK187 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 80
My bots not for everyone. However i'd never pay 80 dollars + shipping for a bot.
jeunetoujour is offline  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeunetoujour View Post
My bots not for everyone. However i'd never pay 80 dollars + shipping for a bot.
In contrast to the other pay bots, it's cheaper. The other pay bots make you pay monthly or hourly. One time purchase of ninja is cheaper than a few months of the others. Its better than the others, supported and updated more than the others... it's a simple matter of math. Use ninja and most likely not get banned or use another and possibly/likely get banned... how many new accounts would it take for ninja to be worth it?
LinK187 is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
hello,

i dont have use ninja but i think the bot is safe to getnot banned easily.

i used auto aion at first. now i use since more as a month angelbot and for me its the best one. i feel quite sure to avoid banns on my account.

for all the normal botters out there there is only one thing important.
dont get easy catches to be banned.

angelbot is a great bot with super support and developing. i see no reason to buy ninja (only through crafting and gathering... and maybe a little better ingame botting) to pay with i get from angelbot for free...

if angelbot wasnt safe enough maybe i think about ninja...

link187 why do you always post in this thread that ninja ist the best bot in aion?
do you have any personal advantage from doing this?
please excuse my bad english.

best wishes
amaleika is offline  
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 80
I concur that if the whole reason to get a paid bot or even ninja is because of chance of ban, then Angelbot is on par as that since almost no one has been banned in the nearly 3 months its been operational.
jeunetoujour is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 5
@amaleika... i started posting a page or two back about something angel related and it turned into a ninja discussion. Also, I've used angel and i now use ninja... it simply works way better and has more features... no matter which way you look at it, ninja is the safest to avoid bans... i've already stated the numerous reasons...

@jeunetoujour.. same thing really... ninja works better and has more functions... it's safer because it get's patched based on korean aion server updates...korean server patches don't get to north america untill months later, so ninja is always already patched way before nc west does a security update on their game servers... angel is not protected by a usb stick so nc has no problem disecting the software themselves to find it's ins and outs...
you also probably don't hear about many angel bans due to most ppl downloading from this website and then not liking it and trying other free software... they eventualy get banned and end up complaiing on the wrong forum.. they have no way to tell which bot they got banned for because nc waits so many weeks/months to put the ban into effect...

if money is the factor... 2 bans will cost you more than getting ninja... since ninja is a one time payment... its well worth the money... in contrast to both other pay bots and free ones.. other paybots make you pay monthly and hourly which ends up costing a lot more than ninja in a short period of time...

no bot is 100% safe, but i'd rather use the one that is closest to it.
LinK187 is offline  
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 80
Ok that lost post just made you look ignorant. I highly doubt people come to try my bot, then go do other stuff, get banned much later and it was because angelbot. I would have assumed if this happened to the 7000+ people who use it, some ONE person would have posted such on any of the forums I frequent. This is just false.

As for USB protection, its not as protected as you think. No matter WHERE the program runs, the program will need to be put in RAM and run as a process. Sure it can control itself as a "usb" keyboard, however there are other ways to attack the program, and not how it presses the keys itself. I could write a rootkit type of thing to hide angelbot, but honestly why bother? NCSoft isnt actively searching for the bots the way you think. And its already been published they are going the route of behaviour analysis to try to catch bots since they finally got the clue that the other ways for finding a bot is a cat and mouse game.

Since you keep harping about the % chance of ban as a major factor, again almost no bans for 7000+ people. Its a good thing.

As for the Korean patches ahead of time. So what? They have the offsets quicker? Or not. There are some minor differences between korean and US patchs.

Not trying to be mean to you, but you really dont know the in's and outs of this stuff as well as you think.
jeunetoujour is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 5
Say what you want... yes statistical analysis is the way they're going... but they're not giving up on instaban methods on recognizing specific bot software server side.. that's way easier...
7000 forum accounts doesn't mean 7000 users... it just means at least 7000 people had at least one question or opinion...

anyway.. this is well on the way to flame mountain... end of the day, all aspects compared.. ninja > angel... don't even need to look at anything i've said to come to that conclusion...the info is freely available...
LinK187 is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 80
Your opinions are false again. Yes 7000 forum accounts doesnt mean 7000 users right now. However it does mean 7000 users at one point or another. The only reason to register on the forum is to download and try the bot. Also I know for a fact that other people are using and sharing the bot off my forums, in which I can't account for users/download totals. I can say this, Just in my latest release of Angelbot it has had nearly 2000 unique downloads. Not including people who like to use older versions which work better for them.

I wont disagree with ninja > angel, its a professional bot with years of experience and a team who does it for a living.

As for the instaban methods. Sure they are doing that. However the big thing catching the bots with these methods was the memwriting/injection/packets they were doing. The type of bots like mine dont do those (there are a few who do background with those though.)

I'm not to worried.

Ninja does look nice though, however its very inflexible.
jeunetoujour is offline  
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeunetoujour View Post
Your opinions are false again. Yes 7000 forum accounts doesnt mean 7000 users right now. However it does mean 7000 users at one point or another. The only reason to register on the forum is to download and try the bot. Also I know for a fact that other people are using and sharing the bot off my forums, in which I can't account for users/download totals. I can say this, Just in my latest release of Angelbot it has had nearly 2000 unique downloads. Not including people who like to use older versions which work better for them.

I wont disagree with ninja > angel, its a professional bot with years of experience and a team who does it for a living.

As for the instaban methods. Sure they are doing that. However the big thing catching the bots with these methods was the memwriting/injection/packets they were doing. The type of bots like mine dont do those (there are a few who do background with those though.)

I'm not to worried.

Ninja does look nice though, however its very inflexible.
the injection based bots obiously are instaban... but whenever i see a "i got banned, watch out" posts on the various forums i browse, they all include the reply email from ncsoft saying an illegal process was detected... in fact people have been banned for having hacks for counterstrike that were similar to illegal software for aion.. if they're detecting cheats for other games, they're obviously scanning client side... sure you don't do injection... but did you know every tme a client crashes an error report is auto sent to ncsoft... included is a list of running processes... i have that blocked on my firewall... so what is the exe name of your bot? do you have it programmed to use a random amount of extra memory such that it never has the same amount of mem usage?


define inflexible? i have many complex scripts i use with my ninja...
LinK187 is offline  
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 80
"so what is the exe name of your bot? do you have it programmed to use a random amount of extra memory such that it never has the same amount of mem usage?"
The exe name of my bot changes everytime you run it. Obviously you havnt used the bot in a long time.... Process name and such changes everytime as well. So if they send a list of processes on crash, they wont ever see the word Angelbot.

As for memory usage, most programs change how much memory they use all the time. Mine changes memory usage a bit to, not many programs use static amount of memory everytime.


jeunetoujour is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[release]ThSroBot v1.00 free beta test
Dear all , After few days modification we have now released the first beta version 1.00 it contains the following features : 1.Auto loop 2.Auto...
8 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.