Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta Release] AngelBot (FREE)

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
I can only imagine that Novi wasn't using a Dot Obfuscator to prevent his software from being decompiled.

Old   #32

Decompiled by who? I'm no hacker personally. I have no decompiler tools either.

Old   #33

i have registered about 3 times but i never got an activations email ....

someone can upload this bot and sent me pm please ?
Old   #34

I've noticed a lot of russian emails getting rejected since they say something about wont accept emails from a non-static ip address.

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Star] View Post
Disclaimer:
  • AngelBot does NOT share any code with NoFap. (No "Stolen" code)
  • AngelBot does NOT include any malware, see the virustotal report
  • AngelBot does NOT include any networking code, and thus never attempts to connect to the internet.
I've been the main Alpha/Beta tester of AngelBot since 0.1.3. I've seen this bot built from the ground up and I can personally vouch that this is unique code.

jeunetoujour is a skilled programmer and he's been working hard the last 2 weeks to make what Novi made in 2+ months. Why would he want to decompile Novi's heavily obfuscated code when it's easier to write his own? Even if it wasn't obfuscated, it would make such a unreadable mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreIdeas View Post
oh, and why would you be interested? Oh yea, im glad you asked... as a fellow botter, I suggest strongly AGAINST using this hacked bot. For its hacker is an ANTI-BOTTER. There is no telling what code injection, keylogging, or other virus / game detection has been entered.
Not sure how i missed this post, but thanks for trying to discredit me. Funny coming from you with over 80 NEGATIVE rep on NoFap forums.

Anyways, this is FAR from the truth. I was venting my frustration about the chinese/korean gold farming bots. they ruin the game and everybody hates those. I don't know how that somehow makes me an anti-botter. I wouldn't go through all this trouble just to get a few people banned. Besides, I don't even have the source for AngelBot.
Old   #36

I was going to leave this thread alone until this post, and I had to register to refute it. You need to stop spreading false and misleading information around every forum you visit.
Quote:
(With the exception of AionMemory.dll which NoFap was based on too)
This statement is patently false. NoFap is in no way, shape or form based on, or uses any code or assemblies from the AionMemory project. It wasn't copied from anyone else's ideas, and didn't use anyone else's codebase. And to my knowledge, NoFap was started before AionMemory even existed.

Quote:
jeunetoujour is a skilled programmer and he's been working hard the last 2 weeks to make what Novi made in 2+ months. Why would he want to decompile Novi's heavily obfuscated code when it's easier to write his own? Even if it wasn't obfuscated, it would make such a unreadable mess that it'd be practically unreadable.
Reading this is pretty obvious you're not a programmer.

Quote:
Not sure how i missed this post, but thanks for trying to discredit me. Funny coming from you with over 80 NEGATIVE rep on NoFap forums.
Being that you were never more than a troll on our forums, you wouldn't understand that his huge negative rep is a bit of a running gag on our forums.

I would like to state officially that AngelBot doesn't use any of NoFap's code, and we're not accusing the creator of theft of code. But it is pretty irritating to have someone post on your own forums saying "come use my bot instead that I totally based my UI and file formats on without coming up with my own ideas". There isn't much we can do about someone copying every screen layout in our program, but doesn't make it any less annoying.

But looking at AngelBot's code, I must say I'm amazed it even works at all. Star has strange opinions as to what constitutes a "skilled programmer". But being that he/she doesn't know how to program I can see how one might make that mistake.
Old   #37

I'm sorry if I havnt optimized or cleaned my code up for you Darkstep. I'm still in the process of getting features in and a solid base before making it presentable for the decompiler people out there

As for amazed it works at all. Well we can just let others see for themselves. It either works for you or it doesnt. The code is sloppy but functional. I'll have to rewrite quite a bit of it to get multithreading to work and better object oriented features for me. But the source works for me.

As for fileformats, not to much out there to make a unique one. Waypoints are generally X,Y,Z coords with what type of coordinate it is. ALso I had many waypoint files from nofap that I wanted to reuse /shrug.

Edit: And oh, you hurt my feelings and made me cry. Awww.
Old   #38

We T-bag enemy corpses too
Old   #39

Schlimm Schlimm,

Da wird mit Anschuldigungen und Unterstellungen umhergeworfen das die Tasten Bluten.

Werdet Erwachsen oder Lasst Eure Sachen Rechtlich Schützen,.

ProNof
Old   #40

Stop flaming jeez a little competition never hurt any program imo

Nice work guys looks ok.
Old   #41

Yeah yeah blah blah viruses??? yeah right lol

Been using it for over a week, usually a new release every 3 days.. they might not be stable, but hey at least it's getting there.

8.8c works Great!but stilla little rough around the edges, otherwise good bot...

and guess what it's free!!!

and **** NoFap... maybe I wanna fap... like 3 times a day
Old   #42

I release everyday actually going through stuff as fast as I can.
Old   #43

Just a heads up for everyone. Angelbot is getting very close to a 1.0 release. I have automated profiles in beta right now and will release in the morning. After that the only big feature left is death system.
Old   #44

hey i have small problem , the bot can't find my hp, instead he shows me that my hp is the mana on the bot.

STATUS Getting Player entity
Old   #45

who is the dl link ?

Closed Thread