Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Unique Emu 0.1.6 Untersützt 1.9.0.1

Discussion on Aion Unique Emu 0.1.6 Untersützt 1.9.0.1 within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Unique Emu 0.1.6 Untersützt 1.9.0.1

Er hat ein neuen rausgebracht ist noch in der Beta Phase

die cc so ändern wie im Tutorial beschrieben und man besten ein Neuen Aion ordner Kopieren und den Emu dort Hinein pasten
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Unique Shut Down!
08/08/2010 - Aion Private Server - 15 Replies
They shut down yesterday as all the main devs left. Here is the full article in whole quoted by Atracer himself. Sorry to those Private Servers that were all leeching off of AU.. Guess you'll have to shut down too..? "Hi all. As the team leader and AU initiator I take responsibility for resolving current unfavorable situation with the project. We all observed lack of good updates and noticeable growth of overall instability/number of bugs during past months. Since I left development in...
Any non Aion-Unique servers out there?
06/22/2010 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
Seriously sick of all the clones that run off Aion-Unique out there, same bugs same everything... So anyone know of any that aren't Aion-Unique? also preferably 1.5 cuz 1.9 IMO killed Aion...if its 1.9 idc I'll still go, just wanna know if there are any 1.5 out there
pserver exploits (aion-unique tested)
04/29/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
I'm not sure whether this is proper place, here are some tips for power leveling your Asmo toons :) After level 9, you can go to Altgard zone, take a flight to Basfelt Village and locate npc called Gigantic Box (/where Gigantic Box). http://www.aiondatabase.com/npc/210582/gigantic-b ox (provided by antrix99) The npc does no damage if approached properly (ranged toon would be best for this, melee's fine too tho.) and is of level 50, drops some greens and you could earn as much as 1mil...