Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionNINJA - Expensive Aion Bot.

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
What happened to them?!!? I paid for the program, received it yesterday and now the website is down?!!? Is there any other place I can download the software from that's not aionninja.com, or did I just buy a $75 paperweight?

Old   #107

i'm sure it will be back up in a few hours, they're based in Jersey and probably haven't realized what happened yet. its only 9:30 am there

Old   #108

I'm just worried (Perhaps a little to much) that they got shut down. Probably overused the ? and ! in my last message, But since they do technically sell something that's against the rules in Aion, I'm a little paranoid.
Old   #109

I'm in the same vote.... I just got mine in the mail and I am waiting for the site to come up 9:53AM EST and waiting.

No biggie, if the sites shut down i will just get patpay to get the money back.

Old   #110

sent me an e-mail telling me when it shipped. Since the is down, I sent him a message and have yet to hear back. I'm just trying to figure out how I'd get my money back since I used a credit card. Maybe I'll take a trip down to Jersey and find them -_-
Old   #111

"Ryan,

I am very sorry to hear that.
I also am in the process of contacting Head office to figure out what is wrong with Aion Ninja website.
I forwarded this matter to Head office about 30 min ago.
We will try to solve this matter as soon as possible.
Please kindly give us few hours to work on since it looks like unexpected server down.
I will update you soon as I hear something from Head office.
Thank you and sorry for inconvenience this may caused.

Sincerely,
Team Aion Ninja"

Looks like they'll be up in a few hours.
Old   #112

dude, i seriously hope you not gonna send it back just because their server took a hit. this bots promises the best, its worth a shot, can't wait to open the mailbox today!!
Old   #113

Sending it back would have been a last resort, like if the site was down for a week or if someone made an official statement saying they were closed. I'm just very anxious to get it up and running. I've read nothing but good things about them and look forward to using it, but it's a little worrying when the website goes down and you lose all contact with the provider.
Old   #114

i'm sure it will be back up soon and you'll frget all about this, if I get a chance, I'll send an email to the ninja folks and see if i can host the file for private sharing as well, be nice to have a backup for you guys ;P
Old   #115

i just bought it yesterday and now they are off i hope in 10 days they are back
when not i will send my stick back and get my money via paypal back
Old   #116

I'm a ninja user and I can tell you this bot is really good. The problem rightnow is they got ddos since Sat night so you guys should wait a little bit. I'm still running ninja just fine on 24/7 basis even their site is currently down. Maybe someone could host the software for you to download but I doesn't know much how to do it.
Old   #117

You run it 24/7? That actually brings up an interesting point. If I were to program in a complex loop that takes 45 mins + to run, could I theoretically let it run all night and greatly minimize my chances of being caught since it takes so long to run?
Old   #118

I'm told three more hours and they'll be back up.
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbears View Post
how good is this bot in terms of detecting to prevent kill steal or node steals (extracting aether/vitality)?
I would like to know too
Thanks !!!!
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersideways View Post
You run it 24/7? That actually brings up an interesting point. If I were to program in a complex loop that takes 45 mins + to run, could I theoretically let it run all night and greatly minimize my chances of being caught since it takes so long to run?
I made waypoint to run the whole map EX.morheim but not that complicated I made like 20+ waypoint which was enough to run the whole map. The bot run either in circle mode ( a,b,c,...x,y,z then to a,b,c,... ) or node to node ( a,b,c,...x,y,z then back z,y,x,...c,b,a in that order ).

Quote:
how good is this bot in terms of detecting to prevent kill steal or node steals (extracting aether/vitality)?
Many people believe that pixel bot is less detectable than packet bots because ninja doesn't inject or hack the client that what make it a bit more secure than others. But sure you can't avoid people report you or GM spot you in those situation.

Killsteal, I have that problem sometimes it's not 100% proved no killsteal. From what I monitored the bot, it's most likely occur when 2 players hit the same mobs at the same time, what I see is my bot may move away after the mob don't aggro him or keep attacking that mob till it's dead because it got hate from that mob. The situation is very variable but so far I got only a few hate tell that I killsteal some players so I don't think this features is 100% effective.

Node steal, bot will move away from that node when it detect someone is gathering on it. But people will be like "wtf anyway" when they see you pop up at their node even you move away after. It's kinda hard to say because some map even I play it myself I can't see if someone aether gathering till I'm at that node especially at night time. ( mostly those hobbits char )

I'd say extract aether is fine so far I'm running aether gathering almost at lv 300 but with the new patch about aether poisoning I have no idea how they gonna solve it.