Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Novi's Fully Automated Player (Nofap)

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
I am using a Ranger and this class is proving quite difficult to setup correctly what with all the weapon switching it needs to do, at least at early levels. I am level 11 now and am working with the following skills.

swift shot 1
entangling shot 1
swift strike 2
soul slash 1
devotion 1
focused evasion 1
counterstrike

From what I gather only keys 1-4 are attack keys. I simply cant get a consistent attack sequence setup on these keys. I am sure it will take some macroing which I can do but I need some help setting up macros that will work in conjunction with this program consistently.

Specifically, I want to pull with entangle shot, fire off a swift shot, fire some normal arrows then switch to melee mode and use swift strike/soul slash chain and perhaps the devotion I and focused Evasion I buff once in melee.
The problem as I see it is once it completes the entire 1-4 attack chain its going to go back to bow, run into problems with cooldowns and switching weapons, etc.

So, if there are any rangers out there at my level or similar, level 11, have you been able to work anything out?

Novi have you tried working with a ranger yet or have any advice on what kind of setup would consistently work? I have tried setting the above up but I get alot of weapon switching or not switching weapons at all (seems the program does not know when to switch weapons as this is a rather ranger unique problem for it)

If you have a setup that works for a ranger, PLEASE, post it and help us out!

Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by romne View Post
I am using a Ranger and this class is proving quite difficult to setup correctly what with all the weapon switching it needs to do, at least at early levels. I am level 11 now and am working with the following skills.

swift shot 1
entangling shot 1
swift strike 2
soul slash 1
devotion 1
focused evasion 1
counterstrike

From what I gather only keys 1-4 are attack keys. I simply cant get a consistent attack sequence setup on these keys. I am sure it will take some macroing which I can do but I need some help setting up macros that will work in conjunction with this program consistently.

Specifically, I want to pull with entangle shot, fire off a swift shot, fire some normal arrows then switch to melee mode and use swift strike/soul slash chain and perhaps the devotion I and focused Evasion I buff once in melee.
The problem as I see it is once it completes the entire 1-4 attack chain its going to go back to bow, run into problems with cooldowns and switching weapons, etc.

So, if there are any rangers out there at my level or similar, level 11, have you been able to work anything out?

Novi have you tried working with a ranger yet or have any advice on what kind of setup would consistently work? I have tried setting the above up but I get alot of weapon switching or not switching weapons at all (seems the program does not know when to switch weapons as this is a rather ranger unique problem for it)

If you have a setup that works for a ranger, PLEASE, post it and help us out!
There are threads on my forums about this, and I think a few people figured out different solutions. If you're using a version of the bot with only 4 attack keys, then your version is out of date ^_^

Try the new one, it may wok much better.

Old   #258

I cant instal .net 3.5
Old   #259

I am STILL just stuck in one spot, jumps up and bot says "Stuck?" and then eventually....death spin.

Old   #260

Hi
I use it for some warrior, gain lvl21 2 hours ago
Nice "automated player" but not good as a bot now
Kills about 25-40 mobs(lvl17-18[was lvl20 this time]), and die, because trying to reg (sit) when having an add xD

But i think if the bot can detect adds the gladi will never die and if u keep fixing bugs he will be able to run a few hours, so respect xD Thank you for NoFap =))
Old   #261

IVE tryed EVRYTHING and i cant get my bot to loot. The program is saying its lootng.. But its not bring up the window or getting any items. just waiting at the monster then running to the next... Can anyone elp me please.. ive tryed putting loot in every hotkey possible
Old   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegumboi84 View Post
IVE tryed EVRYTHING and i cant get my bot to loot. The program is saying its lootng.. But its not bring up the window or getting any items. just waiting at the monster then running to the next... Can anyone elp me please.. ive tryed putting loot in every hotkey possible
When he has an add he wont loot, yes
Let the bot play and dont help him after 1 minute he will loot 80%
Old   #263

Read the Official Forum they changed the Keys for Loot/Resting
Old   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0 View Post
Read the Official Forum they changed the Keys for Loot/Resting
T-hank you. _I didnt realize -he -updated it..-. works great- now.... H_ES AMAZING_
Old   #265

just downloaded the program yesterday so i think i am current, i think maybe its more just me being new at aion and in particular this software. i have it runing just using bow attacks and it works sorta ok but would be much better if i could succesfully get it to switch weapons when a target closes to melee range an be able to go back to bow on the next pull. could y ou kindly direct me to your links about this matter or, if anyone else has input, it would be appreciated. i used to work with glidr alot so i know how hard you are working on this and appreciate it.
Old   #266

I FOUND MY ERROR!! I had rebound the up arrow to Q, for the old version....once I put that arrow back and removed Q, it works! Sorry for being such a noooooooob.
Old   #267

i did everything exactly the way u say here,
but all it does is follow the path and kill things, cant loot since it looses target,
and when its health is low it doesnt rest, but only stands there waiting.
and it rarely casts its buff (stone skin)

(i tried the settings as a healer, and as a non-healer, same thing)
Old   #268

This are the correct Keybindings :
------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Keybindings

1-9 - Attack buttons, with 1 being used for the pull attack only
Rest - "+" (plus sign)
Loot - "-" (minus sign)
Heal - Alt+1
Health Pot - Alt+3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lowfyr should edit that a bit faster
Old   #269

the bot works like a ************* charm.

v0.40

running on win vista x64 business
Old   #270

elite*gold: 360
Very nice, thanks!

Tags
aion bot