Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/08/2019, 10:41   #10066

elite*gold: 0
64x
Old 10/08/2019, 18:38   #10067

Question Quote

[QUOTE=EspioM]

" Today I've had several accounts instant banned (auto ban) by simply logging in using the account manager. There was no change in the way I logged in, as in the past. I've been banned on several accounts temporarly, but no date in mails where found when they would be unbanned".

@
I posted this earlyer. I'd like to know what happined or changed so I can either prevent this in the future or wait after updates till its safe. These where 3 geared accounts. I know the risk of ban is here, and I accept that. But this was way too sudden and random.

Kind regards,

Obelisk (new acc)
Old 10/08/2019, 18:39   #10068

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by node182 View Post
Starting Aion from scratch.. sigh. What scripts are working and worth running these days?
Luna Daily with lots of level 10 accounts you get from the Starterclasses script

Broker botting

Open World farming (very risky)

Keberium farming (risky)

Bid Enabler to trade kinah

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspioM View Post
[
I posted this earlyer. I'd like to know what happined or changed so I can either prevent this in the future or wait after updates till its safe. These where 3 geared accounts. I know the risk of ban is here, and I accept that. But this was way too sudden and random.

Kind regards,

Obelisk (new acc)
There's nothing different besides people log accounts faster now because of CTRL+L and some log more accounts everyday because it's more convenient now

Besides that XignCode got removed so NCSoft might goes differently against hackers now like instead of paying a hackshield paying a actual worker who looks at luna daily users every now and then.

That's all just theory, NCSoft likes to do ban waves, so you might have been detected several weeks ago but they collected all the account names till now and banned them all at once
Old 10/09/2019, 14:00   #10069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Luna Daily with lots of level 10 accounts you get from the Starterclasses script

There's nothing different besides people log accounts faster now because of CTRL+L and some log more accounts everyday because it's more convenient now

Besides that XignCode got removed so NCSoft might goes differently against hackers now like instead of paying a hackshield paying a actual worker who looks at luna daily users every now and then.

That's all just theory, NCSoft likes to do ban waves, so you might have been detected several weeks ago but they collected all the account names till now and banned them all at once

Well thanks finally for this honest reply. Just for your own research purposes bypassing stuff: CTRL L was not used, it happened before you implemented this function. 4 accounts where logged in with a small manual delay. The accounts where only between 1-3 weeks old, so even if they flagged, it would be minimal time spam over which they observed the accounts. Luna was done, but not daily. Some other accounts didnt not suffer eventho they did luna. It might be badluck, or changed. So headsup for their detection changes.

Its hard to spot for me as a learner what change theyve made, all I can tell you is that they banned them at point where you'd accept the terms and login. I dont know if thats also the point where some detection triggers or earlyer in the login process. Thats all i can do to help you back right now.

Good luck
Old 10/10/2019, 04:37   #10070

tool server offline?
Old 10/10/2019, 08:00   #10071

There is a trial for this hack?
Old 10/10/2019, 09:57   #10072

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxLavos View Post
tool server offline?
No, the server had no downtime
Quote:
Originally Posted by dMnFNK View Post
There is a trial for this hack?
Yes, simply send me your unique-ID which you get from this in a private message
Old 10/11/2019, 14:19   #10073

Am I the only one having issues right now? Worked fine yesterday, now the process shuts down 5 secs after being started. No AV in the way.

Edit: Nvm, greatest trick in the book worked. Reboot
Old 10/13/2019, 19:51   #10074

Talking suggestion about luna daily

the previous whisper in here that i sent u, i told u about the returning quest, but it does if u have it completed when u enter on the instance, thats ok xd

i would like to suggest to edit or make another script for luna daily that uses the AOE cannon + 1 single target cannon instead of 1 powerful single + 1 single target, because when u get the skeletons horde, the time to complete the instance will take too much long, instead of 1 AOE cannon + 1 single target cannon that takes 14 minutes average to complete it, even if u get 3 skeletons horde wave, thats all xd
Old 10/14/2019, 19:15   #10075

Can do solo runs.?
Old 10/14/2019, 21:26   #10076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batterypvp View Post
the previous whisper in here that i sent u, i told u about the returning quest, but it does if u have it completed when u enter on the instance, thats ok xd

i would like to suggest to edit or make another script for luna daily that uses the AOE cannon + 1 single target cannon instead of 1 powerful single + 1 single target, because when u get the skeletons horde, the time to complete the instance will take too much long, instead of 1 AOE cannon + 1 single target cannon that takes 14 minutes average to complete it, even if u get 3 skeletons horde wave, thats all xd
Sure changing it is very simple, will change it at the next luna update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikthedoom View Post
Can do solo runs.?
You can automate nearly anything with vanillatool if you are willing to spend some time to learn the basics of scripting, besides that you can skip walls, superglide trough the instance and just kill bosses from mid air or loot chests without doing previous instance parts, I wouldn't do that on a valueable account though
Old 10/14/2019, 21:30   #10077

Ty for your answer.
Old 10/16/2019, 05:19   #10078

Hi Paraly,

I think this is where starter classes selects gunner female:

Mouse=633,513; <-- Gunner F

What would be the numbers for Gunner M?

I want my toons to be men!

ty
Old 10/16/2019, 06:04   #10079

hmm, is there a way to force legendary/ultimate ticket officers to sell u the tickets without being in the legion that owns the altar?
Old 10/16/2019, 13:24   #10080

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymonkey84 View Post
Hi Paraly,

I think this is where starter classes selects gunner female:

Mouse=633,513; <-- Gunner F

What would be the numbers for Gunner M?

I want my toons to be men!

ty
Go to the class selection screen while vanillatool is injected, open the Script Editor, hover above the gunner male button and press F8, the Script Editor now displays different Mouse coordinates, just put them instead of 633,513 at the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batterypvp View Post
hmm, is there a way to force legendary/ultimate ticket officers to sell u the tickets without being in the legion that owns the altar?
Maybe, try it like

You find the Force NPC Function script inside the Short Script Bundle

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool