Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/09/2018, 20:55   #9031

elite*gold: 0
i have experiment, this is all you need to edit if you want to buy.

__________________________START EDITING HERE________________________________

__________Only Buy example____________

_SetVar=BoughtItem,0;
_SetVar=ItemName,Ancient Guiding Stone; <-- Item Name here
_SetVar=DesiredPrice,50000; <-- Desired Price here
#EXECUTE=Search;

It have been working for me, i have to getting it at a good price, some people wants to transfer it to their other toon, sometimes they put 1 kinah which i am only scanning for those and have been successful sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I just decided to run broker bot for the first time and I just lost 5 billion kinah.

I am not sure what it is supposed to do but it purchased a lot of things for no reason, max kinah that it was supposed to use was 10m and only extremely cheap items!

~~~

I see the chat, the bot was purchasing all the most expensive items set on broker. Man I am so totally quitting it right now. I am ruined!

It was all so fast, it kept buying everything it saw, I stopped it and realized I lost 5 billion. The weird stuff is that the chat says I bout about 1,2 billion worth of kinah but my total kinah is loss 5 billion.

Edit: It looks I indeed lost only 1,2 billion kinah, the bots changes the amount of kinah that your client shows both on your inventory and your system window. But it is client sided only.

THANK goodness I only lost 1,2 billion. But I will never use that broker bot in my life again, it only buys whatever you told it, without looking at the prices or the amount you told him to stop at.
Old 11/10/2018, 01:57   #9032

NOT attempting to talk trash about your product, but what is the point of it? I see you mentioned even a 0.5% movement speed increase can cause roll backs. Is this basically for botting? I'm just curious as to what real advantage can I get that is worth the $25 price tag. I'd love to use this, but 6.2 seems to not benefit much from it.
Old 11/10/2018, 02:09   #9033

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaguy123 View Post
NOT attempting to talk trash about your product, but what is the point of it? I see you mentioned even a 0.5% movement speed increase can cause roll backs. Is this basically for botting? I'm just curious as to what real advantage can I get that is worth the $25 price tag. I'd love to use this, but 6.2 seems to not benefit much from it.
I just added Movement speed cause people requested it.

You benefit by a lot, just to name the biggest
-Animation
-Attack range
-360 Radar
-See hidden players
-A strong script language to automate any process you can think of
Old 11/10/2018, 03:07   #9034

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfever View Post
i have experiment, this is all you need to edit if you want to buy.

__________________________START EDITING HERE________________________________

__________Only Buy example____________

_SetVar=BoughtItem,0;
_SetVar=ItemName,Ancient Guiding Stone; <-- Item Name here
_SetVar=DesiredPrice,50000; <-- Desired Price here
#EXECUTE=Search;

It have been working for me, i have to getting it at a good price, some people wants to transfer it to their other toon, sometimes they put 1 kinah which i am only scanning for those and have been successful sometimes.
I used both the edited and non edited versions, they both don't work for me. I did my own buying script, nothing special, I use an alt with like 50k now, he simply clicks to buy the cheapest, if he can buy something with his 50k that means someone set it for 1 kinah each or something, if the price is normal he cannot buy it since he only has 50k.

So far I made plenty of purchases, I am slowly taking back the money I lost at the expense of someone else of course :/

And just for the record, I sold the previous ones I purchased at a higher price than I got it, it seems I got almost my money back since the fee is big. No harsh feelings but I won't trust the broker bot again.

I tested it with an alt with little money and it kept doing the same thing, altering the client-sided on how much money I have and then trying to buy whatever he could.
Old 11/10/2018, 03:13   #9035

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I used both the edited and non edited versions, they both don't work for me. I did my own buying script, nothing special, I use an alt with like 50k now, he simpyl clicks to buy the cheapest, if he can buy something with his 50k that means someone set it bot 1 kinah each, if the price is normal he cannot buy it.

So far I made plenty of purchases, I am slowly taking back the money I lost at the expense of someone else of course :/

And just for the record, I sold the previous ones I purchased at a higher price than I got it, it seems I got almost my money back since the fee is big. No harsh feelings but I won't trust the broker bot again.

I tested it with an alt with little money and it kept doing the same thing, altering the client-sided on how much money I have and then trying to buy whatever he could.
I disabled the broker bot script with the latest vanillatool version, it was an very unfair script that bothered even ourself since we couldn't even trade items from bots to mains.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2018, 03:38   #9036

Para, tried to run the the auto combat script but keep saying to update to the latest version, i have 5.79 vanilla tool
Old 11/10/2018, 03:40   #9037

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyboxxx View Post
Para, tried to run the the auto combat script but keep saying to update to the latest version, i have 5.79 vanilla tool
press CTRL+ESC and run the latest version again
Old 11/10/2018, 04:00   #9038

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I understand what happens, the script lowers your kinah client side, so if he tries to buy something much more expensive he cannot because you get a "not enough kinah" message.

I have like 10 billion in total, the script lowered my kinah client side by 5 billion and then I was left with another 5 billion and he kept buying it all!!!

~~~

anyway I made my own script and use it with alts, much safer.
Old 11/10/2018, 07:19   #9039

@ can we dual client and use one account through account manager and the other just by normal log in? Like can I log my alt to bot using account manager.while the main is using normal launcher? Or is it bad idea?
Old 11/10/2018, 10:23   #9040

Have some question about the broker bot,
Im using the lastest version 5.79 and short script bundle 2.72.
The UI size is 100% and in window size.

While im running the broker bot,
it appears some lines as the attachment shown,
and the script stops after typing the space in chat.
What can I do for this issue?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg broker.jpg (15.5 KB, 22 views)
Old 11/10/2018, 11:14   #9041

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne77 View Post
@ can we dual client and use one account through account manager and the other just by normal log in? Like can I log my alt to bot using account manager.while the main is using normal launcher? Or is it bad idea?
Of course, that's no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho950306 View Post
Have some question about the broker bot,
Im using the lastest version 5.79 and short script bundle 2.72.
The UI size is 100% and in window size.

While im running the broker bot,
it appears some lines as the attachment shown,
and the script stops after typing the space in chat.
What can I do for this issue?
I disabled the Broker Bot script, it caused to much harm to all players, we couldn't even trade items from our bots to our mains.
Old 11/10/2018, 13:01   #9042

Can you do mirasch with a gladiator?
Old 11/10/2018, 13:03   #9043

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Can you do mirasch with a gladiator?
Yes
Old 11/10/2018, 13:14   #9044

Is there a problem with the Combat wizard??? Well, it's not working here. The char doesn't even move after I send the same to go Farm.
I up date all.
Old 11/10/2018, 13:21   #9045

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxDei View Post
Is there a problem with the Combat wizard??? Well, it's not working here. The char doesn't even move after I send the same to go Farm.
I up date all.
Send me the combat script you've created

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool