Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 05/24/2018, 17:04   #7891

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I am getting super spoiled with the account manager, I have thought of something like this in the past, but I didn't ask for it, since the game needs the launcher etc and I wasn't sure how easy it would be to make it.
Same here. Something else that would be a really nice touch it's if somehow Paraly managed to add the Tools an auto update :P
But again, the way it is now doesn't bother at all
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/24/2018, 19:29   #7892

Quote:
Same here. Something else that would be a really nice touch it's if somehow Paraly managed to add the Tools an auto update :P
Awesome idea!
Old 05/24/2018, 21:32   #7893

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
Vanillatool had a auto update feature before I made the rework version, I removed the auto update feature cause people stopped watching at the forum so they missed new scripts, ban waves, exploits..

Anyways I released another bigger update for the Account Manager, it now has an integrated bypass and unlimiter so you don't need to run those externally

Also the integrated bypass got slightly reworked to remove the bottleneck we had at starting many clients with the bypass, we always had to wait till the bypass had removed xigncode from the previous client before we can start a new one.
That's fixed now, you can even click on 20 login buttons at the same time and the account manager will log all of them in as fast as possible, the only bottleneck left is the NCLauncher since we can only run one NCLauncher process at the time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2018, 22:36   #7894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
That's fixed now, you can even click on 20 login buttons at the same time and the account manager will log all of them in as fast as possible, the only bottleneck left is the NCLauncher since we can only run one NCLauncher process at the time

Paraly is there anything wrong with the
#IF #ELSE #ENDIF
commands?

See the code below please:

Code:
start_Quests;

Command=/select Shuphinx; check if we are already there
Delay=1000;

#IF=%TargetName,Shuphinx; we have him in target that means we are close
Delay=1000;
FlySmooth=1179.245,1362.505,209.85;
Delay=1000;
#ELSE
#EXECUTE=GoToNpcs; if we are not there, simply go there
#ENDIF

#EXECUTE=ShuphinxQuest; now that we are there, do the quests

end_Quests;
The above code should select Shuphinx, see if we are there, if we are there it should simply make sure we move near the npc, then execute the Shuphinx quest (the weekly, I know it is once a week but for 50+ chars it is a pain)

If we are not there, it should use the Pandaimonium scroll and teleport there.

Weirdly, my char executes the #ELSE too even if the char is at the spot., he selects shuphinx, sees we are there, and then uses the pandaemonium scroll.

If this is working then I need to find what the hell I am doing wrong. I made so many scripts and I even simply copy pasted the code from another script that already works perfectly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2018, 23:27   #7895

Quote:

Paraly is there anything wrong with the
#IF #ELSE #ENDIF
commands?

See the code below please:

Code:
start_Quests;

Command=/select Shuphinx; check if we are already there
Delay=1000;

#IF=%TargetName,Shuphinx; we have him in target that means we are close
Delay=1000;
Delay=1000;
#ELSE
#EXECUTE=GoToNpcs; if we are not there, simply go there
#ENDIF

#EXECUTE=ShuphinxQuest; now that we are there, do the quests

end_Quests;
The above code should select Shuphinx, see if we are there, if we are there it should simply make sure we move near the npc, then execute the Shuphinx quest (the weekly, I know it is once a week but for 50+ chars it is a pain)

If we are not there, it should use the Pandaimonium scroll and teleport there.

Weirdly, my char executes the #ELSE too even if the char is at the spot., he selects shuphinx, sees we are there, and then uses the pandaemonium scroll.

If this is working then I need to find what the hell I am doing wrong. I made so many scripts and I even simply copy pasted the code from another script that already works perfectly.
Did you update your client manually with the NCLauncher?
Cause there was a small patch this wedesday and the Account Manager does skip the patch part
Old 05/24/2018, 23:30   #7896

~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually have more problems, I am not sure why it happens.

I wanted to make the quest and afk in the same script.

In the below script:
Code:
_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetLevel,BYTE,>30;
#EXECUTE=Quests;
#EXECUTE=AntiAFK;
#ELSE
Delay=2500;
#ENDIF

#EXECUTE=ChangeChar;
The script simply loops the command #EXECUTE=Quests; it never goes to the AntiAFK. I must engulfed a loop of the Quests inside one of the calls of the other commands, who knows.

I'll delete the whole script and restart over because I hate it when I cannot debug my code.

Quote:
Did you update your client manually with the NCLauncher?
Cause there was a small patch this wedesday and the Account Manager does skip the patch part
I think I updated the client, but let me repeat that step. Sorry for the hustle.
EDIT: Yes my client is up to date normally.
Old 05/24/2018, 23:38   #7897

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually have more problems, I am not sure why it happens.

I wanted to make the quest and afk in the same script.

In the below script:
Code:
#EXECUTE=Quests;
#EXECUTE=AntiAFK;
#ELSE
Delay=2500;
#ENDIF

#EXECUTE=ChangeChar;
The script simply loops the command #EXECUTE=Quests; it never goes to the AntiAFK. I must engulfed a loop of the Quests inside one of the calls of the other commands, who knows.

I'll delete the whole script and restart over because I hate it when I cannot debug my code.

I think I updated the client, but let me repeat that step. Sorry for the hustle.
EDIT: Yes my client is up to date normally.
Hm I tried this code now to check if there're any issues and it's working as it should

Code:
#EXECUTE=Quests;
#EXECUTE=AntiAFK;
#ELSE
Delay=2500;
#ENDIF

#EXECUTE=ChangeChar;

_IFMemPtrRead=%PlayerBase,%OffsetLevel,BYTE,<30;
#EXECUTE=Quests;
#EXECUTE=AntiAFK;
#ELSE
Delay=2500;
#ENDIF

#EXECUTE=ChangeChar;

start_Quests;

WaitForResponse=Quests;

end_Quests;

start_ChangeChar;

WaitForResponse=ChangeChar;

end_ChangeChar;

start_AntiAFK;

WaitForResponse=AntiAFK;

end_AntiAFK;
Old 05/24/2018, 23:53   #7898

I made separate scripts and all are working, I must have done something wrong in the first one...

Alles Gut
Old 05/25/2018, 05:06   #7899

Quote:
hmmmmmm are u sure? ;p
Old 05/25/2018, 13:17   #7900

Quote:
I made separate scripts and all are working, I must have done something wrong in the first one...

Alles Gut
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
hmmmmmm are u sure? ;p
Yea works fine for most people but for others the integrated unlimiter doesn't work, however is the integrated bypass working for everyone?

I'll fix the integrated unlimiter later today
Old 05/25/2018, 14:00   #7901

Quote:
Yea works fine for most people but for others the integrated unlimiter doesn't work, however is the integrated bypass working for everyone?

Ahhh, I thought that issue was normal. I just waited until a client finished loading before clicking login again. Omg, it's going to be awesome when you fix it Paraly, thank you!

PD: The bypass is working fine, is just the unlimiter which still has the bottleneck.
Old 05/25/2018, 14:45   #7902

the unlimited is to open accounts simultaneously or to take the CAP?
I did not know that he opened several simultaneous accounts, anyway my pc will die doing it.
Old 05/25/2018, 14:55   #7903

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
the unlimited is to open accounts simultaneously or to take the CAP?
I did not know that he opened several simultaneous accounts, anyway my pc will die doing it.
My pc is rather good and it also died doing it, I hit all 8 of my account at the same time , it is suggested you simply let each client load individually, when the client loads and before you can hit "enter" etc and put the pin... you hit the next one and let it load while you log this client. This is also because we can only have one NClauncher as Paraly said, it will still not be super much faster. Save the hustle and potential errors, just load them one by one.

Previously, with the Xigncode killer you HAD to open each individually until you saw the message "xigncode was removed from PID 212312" or something, then you could load the next one. Now you wouldn't have a problem if you loaded the next client before this message.

But yeah, Aion is not optimized, it is rather heavy and you should let them open one by one. It doesn't take long.
Old 05/25/2018, 15:40   #7904

Quote:
My pc is rather good and it also died doing it, I hit all 8 of my account at the same time , it is suggested you simply let each client load individually, when the client loads and before you can hit "enter" etc and put the pin... you hit the next one and let it load while you log this client. This is also because we can only have one NClauncher as Paraly said, it will still not be super much faster. Save the hustle and potential errors, just load them one by one.

Previously, with the Xigncode killer you HAD to open each individually until you saw the message "xigncode was removed from PID 212312" or something, then you could load the next one. Now you wouldn't have a problem if you loaded the next client before this message.

But yeah, Aion is not optimized, it is rather heavy and you should let them open one by one. It doesn't take long.
yes I believe it must be so, one after another.
Old 05/25/2018, 16:37   #7905

Quote:

yeah, it works fine when open 1by1.
btw integrad unlimiter is working fine here, not when try open simultaneous at same time. also integrad bypass working pretty good!

Ty for the amazing work !

PS: 2x XP event is on , still waitinbg for lvling script
Thanks
1 User

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool

« HACK FOR AION | - »