Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Magic AION

Discussion on [RELEASE]Magic AION within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]Magic AION

Magic AION - Free your time

Magic Aion is a new bot for Aion.

Magic AION Features

-Very Simple & Easy Setup

-Automatically Heal and resting

-Automatic Hunting and Looting

-Support for Every Class

-Advanced Killing of NPCs - Targets and Fights NPCs

-Simply find a decent grinding place and the bot will farm for you how long you want

-Very cheap and you don't have to pay monthly

-Get every new update

Comming Features :
-Auto gathering
-Auto crafting
-notice gm's and whisper them back
-auto selling items
-auto questing

This version is much better than the Beta.

Visit our profile.There you find the Magic Aion homepage.

Botting with Magic Aion :

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2011, 19:18   #2

lol u ask people for 5€ for buy the bot, a bot made with autoit and w/o GUI, people are crazy
Old 03/23/2011, 19:21   #3

So at first...many bots are written in Autoit like Daevatool and so on...and the bot works without GUI and the in the comming updates, we will update the bot, that you can work with you own skills and more options.
Old 03/23/2011, 19:37   #4

but men, seriously, u cant sell this >.<, spend ur time improving the "bot" and later u can make a website, a paypal acc and etc etc... i think u start selling ur "bot" before code it.
and its a pixel bot that work on all servers but is very limited, u cant add more options, i suggest u start to search offsets and make a good memory bot.
this bot dont work on high levels because he dont detect when mob die and on high levels mobs got a lot of hp, he goes crazy and target and hit all arround u.
Seriusly u need test bot before selling it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2011, 20:06   #5

Sorry but of course the bot detects, when the mob is dead...and as i said, the GUI will come and i think, we will code it again, but not now. I think we'll make it in 1-2 month.
The new version is much better than the beta.
I can make a new video with my level 34 assa, okay? There I can show you, that it works good.
And the GUI will come
But thank you for your comment
Old 03/23/2011, 20:28   #6

I bought it and it works fine...don't know what your problem...i'm your fan
Old 03/23/2011, 21:57   #7

elite*gold: 450
Have you got attack routines for every class on every possible level? Are they using skills as a human would (i.e. not timed) and does it react on the monster status and aggression lines? That would be interesting to see. I also recommend you look into memory reading a little (if you haven't already), finding out whether or not your target is valid/dead is extremely easy and will make your script much more reliable.
Old 03/23/2011, 22:11   #8

Yes i got attack routines for every class and yes they are using the skills as a human would use them. It also react on the monster status. But yes you're right, a little bit memory reading would not be false. But now, it's a good bot at all, because he do all this with a little memory reading and pixelsearch. Maybe you can try it
Old 03/23/2011, 23:45   #9

orrr nee jetzt willst du auch geld dafür?

echt schade
Old 03/24/2011, 06:44   #10

Website is down for me, and on my chanter i cant get the bot to work at all, wont Tab to a new target till 7 or 8 times after it says "invalid target". unless this is an old release
Old 03/24/2011, 08:25   #11

elite*gold: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterscripter View Post
Yes i got attack routines for every class and yes they are using the skills as a human would use them. It also react on the monster status. But yes you're right, a little bit memory reading would not be false. But now, it's a good bot at all, because he do all this with a little memory reading and pixelsearch. Maybe you can try it
I've got quite a bit of classes botted for instances at maximum level (So sorcerers use proper group nuking routines, Cleric's heal and dispel, Templar's keep aggro up, etc - however not at lower levels since tactics shift per class), so if you have got every class at every level botted properly, I'd love to see your routines . Since you're asking money for it, I won't be trying it though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2011, 17:09   #12

Please try to open the website with firefox...

I think I'll release other free versions of the bot here in this thread. When the bot is totally memory reading...then i'll sell it for 5€, because i think 5€ isn't much money.
Old 03/25/2011, 15:16   #13

So you can download the bot now at our homepage. You find the homepage on my profile and the bot is now free (again xD).
Old 03/26/2011, 06:14   #14

Hier ist nochmal der bot .. da ich den link hier nicht mehr gesehen habe ... habe ich mir gedacht upload ich ihn mal ... ist die Original RAR checkt sie via und hf.... p.s dieser bot ist nicht von mir sorndern vom ersteller dieses Thema´s
Old 03/27/2011, 11:19   #15

the link works now, sorry for the problem
Closed Thread