Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Macro] Keyboard & Mouse simulator

Discussion on [Macro] Keyboard & Mouse simulator within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 400
[Macro] Keyboard & Mouse simulator

Hi guys!
Long time ago I've developed an application for the Silkroad Online game (you can check it here: ) that simulates keystrokes and mouse clicks. Due to the enormous downloads, I decided to expand it for the other games.

These are some of the iTools functions:
- simulates keystrokes and mouse clicks
- advanced simulating system (down and up event simulator - experts only)
- build your own mouse and/or keystrokes script
- record your keystrokes and/or mouse clicks for easier and faster script creation
- customizable delays between each simulation
- 2 different simulating system (experts only)
- works in any game/window or components such as buttons and labels (bypasses game anti-cheats)
- loop script
And others!

If you have any ideas related to keyboard and mouse simulating, please send it to us at . You will be rewarded.
We are also recruiting expert testers! Send me an email using the one above for more infos.

PS: This message have been posted in many gaming forums and I will not keep track of them all, so please talk to me using the email above!!!
Do not post replies here!!! Do not ask me for bots or anything else!!!!
Henri - HSoft programmer
Old 10/09/2011, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
anyone tried this?
Old 10/09/2011, 22:04   #3

thank you , it works
Old 10/09/2011, 22:15   #4

can you make a video of it ?