Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Roibot - EU/NA Grinding+Farming Bot

Discussion on Roibot - EU/NA Grinding+Farming Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/06/2016, 17:08   #46

elite*gold: 0
New, updated version is out waiting for you to download! GOGO!
Old 10/11/2016, 00:02   #47

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikarim View Post
Yes there is a trial, check out on the website

First to type 'hi' in the shoutbox on the Roibot website gets a free month of VIP

also:
-First to reach level 75 using Roibot will be greatly rewarded
-There will be tons of event on the website how you can earn rewards (aka free VIP)

SO what are you waiting for, we need you all registering and downloading.
i shouted out there waiting for a free VIP trail to tell my friends about this experience.

Can't wait to try it
Old 10/11/2016, 19:04   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_q8y View Post
i shouted out there waiting for a free VIP trail to tell my friends about this experience.

Can't wait to try it
Well, you weren't the first to say 'hi' in the shoutbox, but you never know if you stay loyal we might reward you aswell but you can download the free version to try the bot while we hook you up
Old 10/25/2016, 21:11   #49

GOGO! Get Roibot and prepare some chars for the upcoming events!
Old 10/26/2016, 06:37   #50

support private server?
Old 10/28/2016, 12:48   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudleon View Post
support private server?
No, we support official servers (EU and NA) -mainly because the privates have old versions of the client, which means the offsets are different.

But if there would be a very big interest in a specific private server we could support it in the future.
Old 10/30/2016, 11:12   #52

Input in ROIBOT

I don't understand that at start of the bot it is necessary to enter in windows login and the password, those data with what it was registered on your website roibot.org - or data of an entrance to a game?
Thanks!
Old 10/31/2016, 20:39   #53

I bought this program once do not have recent video tutorials then spent money for nothing did not know how to use haha

It is the tip
Old 10/31/2016, 23:03   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
I bought this program once do not have recent video tutorials then spent money for nothing did not know how to use haha

It is the tip
Did you ask for any assistance? that's why we have the forum and the shoutbox
Old 11/26/2016, 21:40   #55

Can I be playing one of my character legitly and have the bot on a second client without bothering me while playing my main character?
Old 11/27/2016, 01:22   #56

Hello, I downloaded this bot on the site but it does not start my client and asks to change the name of the aion.bin file. I do not understand anything. Someone knows how to do it.
No video has no tutorials and complicated to buy I downloaded test version to see if it is worth buying

Pages and posting 2013 Someone shows me the link to download updated version?

Version of test deatualiazada? How do you buy something if you can not test it already baxei a 500x and it does not work on the site says test version 13.9.59.0
But at the time you open the free trial version it is 13.9.57.0 and it does not work, at least it does not work with me
Old 12/03/2016, 17:46   #57

I do not recommend. When I select server and client bot is crushing
Old 12/03/2016, 20:53   #58

its free ?
Old 12/11/2016, 00:46   #59

Its an OK bot, takes some knowledge to figure out how to use, not bad tbh. Could use some minior touches here and there
Old 01/25/2017, 01:53   #60

ayuda amigos, quiero poner de vez en cuando un bot mientras trabajo, alguien puede ayudarme, soy nuevo en el AION y de verdad me gusta mucho este juego.

Help friends, I want to put a bot from time to time while working, someone can help me, I'm new to AION and I really like this game.