Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Roibot - EU/NA Grinding+Farming Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Roibot - EU/NA Grinding+Farming Bot

Please ignore the other thread we have here as that developer is no longer with this project.

Welcome to Roibot! After 8 months of development and testing I've finally decided to come here and post a real thread about it.

Here are bots features as of right now:

Grinding
  • Mob filtering
  • Skill selection – Choose exactly what skills you’d like the bot to use and which ones to use chains with
  • Buff selection – Choose which skill you’d like to use after period of time and when to use it (during combat only, out of combat only or both)
  • Autoloot – After the mob has been killed the bot will automatically loot it for you. You can also choose to pick up quest items
  • Auto skill on trigger (low HP, low MP)
  • Auto potion on trigger (low HP, low MP)
  • Auto rest on trigger (low HP, low MP) until both of which are full.
  • Agro mob protection – When player is running the waypoint path and is attacked, the bot will use the enabled skills to defend itself then resume what it was doing. This protection is also embedded in the auto rest feature.
Gathering
  • Macro gathering for 100% accuracy when selecting the gatherable
  • Can also be enabled with the combat engine to maximize efficiency
Auto resurrection
  • Bot will auto resurrect on death to nearest bind point
  • Rest after death to let soul sickness expire
  • Agro mob protection while walking the death path
  • Once the player is ready to continue, the bot will guide it back to the combat waypoint path following your pre-set death waypoint path.
Waypoints
  • Record and save your custom waypoint path
  • Ability to select individual nodes within your recorded path to help avoid attacking mobs in an area with a lot of obstacles
  • Centralized location to add and save combat and death waypoint paths to help keep paths for many characters organized
  • Ability to set a max distance from each node to search for mobs
  • Preview death or combat waypoints path after you record them to ensure your player does not run into any obstacles while you leave it unattended.
Statistics
  • See how your player is doing while you’re gone. This section will show what mob you killed, how many skills it took to kill it, how long it took and how much XP earned for the kill.
  • It will also show statistics for gathering
Auto functions on condition
  • Stop bot after: X kills, X deaths, system time
  • Quit bot and game after: X kills, X deaths, system time
Player watches
  • Notify with sound and or desktop notification if another player is following you, in your FOV or has you targeted to a period of time
Radar
  • Ability to show or hide: Players, NPCS, Gatherables or Enemy mobs
  • Ability to click on each type of entity to get information about it such as name, health, XP
  • Ability to change the color of death + combat waypoint path for easier viewing
  • Popout overlay radar that will always stay as the top most window
  • Radar is zoomable to get a better view of your surroundings
Instance manager
  • This feature will allow you to run more than one bots at once or pick specifically which Aion client you’d like to bot with. By doing so you can play on your main character which your bot plays happily away on the other client.
Complete background mode
  • The bot has no features which requires the game window to be visible and active.
  • All commands the bot uses will not interfere with your computer or you when minimized. The only thing to remember is to disable standby mode when you leave it alone for a long period of time.

Roibot does not modify or inject itself into the game. It sends the same commands to the game as you would as if you were playing. Besides that it writes to memory the same way Aion would for 2 functions. Because of this nature, Roibot does not have any features such as teleportation or speed hacks. As of March 1st 2013 not a single user has reported being banned from Aion while using this bot. With the recent addition of player watches there’s an even lower chance of being watched for an extended period of time and banned.

General FAQ:
  • Where do I get a username and password to login? Simple, register at and your username and password is your login. Just remember your username is NOT your email. If you still have issues, make sure you downloaded the FREE bot if you’re not VIP. A simple way to figure this out is if you get a pop up when you first start the bot before the login screen.
  • The bot isn’t targeting mobs? Make sure you have your tab key bound to “Target nearest enemy mob” in Aion. If that doesn’t work make sure you have Combat Engine enabled.
  • I don’t see my player in the instance manager? Make sure you’re logged in and in the game world before starting the bot. If you still don’t see it, open task manager and make sure there’s a AION.BIN *32 in the process list. If the *32 is missing, Aion is running in 64bit which the bot does not support. Close Aion and click the “Launch Aion 32bit” in the bottom left of the Instance Manager screen after you login to the bot.
  • Why do I have to register at your forum? This is how I check for VIP licenses. A license is just a member being in the VIP user group. Once your time has expired you go back to being a regular member.

Downloads:
All downloads are here: and will always have the most recent version available.

Roibot 13.1 - Imgur

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

I'm glad you like it. In the next release I'll have conditions enabled so you can do things based on HP, MP, Target's HP, Nearby mobs etc.

Old   #3

Little late to post here but all set and updated for NCSoft 4.5. There were issues at first with the target GUID of the player in the AetherTech mount but now it's all resolved.

Thanks.
Old   #4

Is this for 4.5 or 4.7? Does it work on gameforge?

Old   #5

It's updated for the most recent version of the client. NCSoft and gameforge.
Old   #6

its free?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikarim View Post
its free?
Free is 30 minute runtime with unlimited restarts. If you want to post any issues you find, there's room on the team. Not for you only, anyone who wants to help can have vip for free until it's perfection (or something close)
Old   #8

its free?
Old   #9

i've tested it for questing and i can tell that iam not that satisfied with the results!

-it doesnt auto resurrect when the char is died or selecting the mobs when killing quest mobs ( only defend when they r aggro and running after u for way long time and it will be like 4 or 5 mobs running after u which will make ur char dies anyway!)

-there no video or any kind of tutorial of any kind to setup the quest system and i have to spend 4 hours trying to figure it out! (the videos in ur youtube channel r outdated and it doesnt include a tut for questing system!

-no all the skills or the buffs included for the gunner and even i've selected the correct skills it doesnt really use them correctly!

-other confusing stuff..!!

i think those are the most important notices i can tell about it so iam asking about a new videos that show's how to setup ..if possible

thank you
Old   #10

Hey ePVPers! It's been a while since we've tried to promote Roibot but I'm here to gladly say we're back and listening to feedback! We now have two developers ready to fix any issues you may encounter.

In the coming weeks we'll be focusing on improving our tutorials to make setup a breeze.

Join the forum and PM me, Master, for a free month of VIP. We're anxious to hear your suggestions for new features!
Old   #11

It work for aion EU 4.8 patch? And is it free?
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosafekinah View Post
It work for aion EU 4.8 patch? And is it free?
Yes and yes if you PM me.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Does it work for gameforge Aion and for all servers? Btw can you make this bot farm kinah somehow ? set it somewhere to farm or some tips on how to get some kinah with that bot. Any video tutorial coming soon? can we get the full version for free or we have to pay? Thanks for your time!
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider19980 View Post
Does it work for gameforge Aion and for all servers? Btw can you make this bot farm kinah somehow ? set it somewhere to farm or some tips on how to get some kinah with that bot. Any video tutorial coming soon? can we get the full version for free or we have to pay? Thanks for your time!
Yes it works for both NCSoft and Gameforge Aion. I'm sure you can configure it to farm exactly how you're thinking. And yes, the full version is currently free so give it a try. Check out the HowTo section on the forum for some quick guides, no videos yet though.
Old   #15

waiting for a pm reply