Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

View Poll Results: Do you want a 32-bit version?
Yes, absolutely! 304 46.99%
No, 64-bit version is enough for me. 343 53.01%
Voters: 647. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02/22/2014, 12:28   #61

elite*gold: 0
Seems to be working on EU but it's kinda buggy imo or im just to dumb xD Good Job anyways.
How can i stay behind a wall, when i moved through? I always getting ported back. The no animations seems to work very good on Gunner, but only sometimes or just random on Assassin
Old 02/22/2014, 14:12   #62

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonko View Post
Seems to be working on EU but it's kinda buggy imo or im just to dumb xD Good Job anyways.
How can i stay behind a wall, when i moved through? I always getting ported back. The no animations seems to work very good on Gunner, but only sometimes or just random on Assassin
I'll do a vid how to go trough almost all walls skip bosses in BT and other stuff..
and the no animation works perfect but if change your attackspeed by anything buff,scroll something like that then no animation gets disabled for 2-3 seconds, so if you do nothing that changes your attackspeed, the attackspeed will not get reset on server hope you understand it now
Old 02/22/2014, 15:30   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by zocker5656 View Post
I'll do a vid how to go trough almost all walls skip bosses in BT and other stuff..
That would be nice!

Quote:
and the no animation works perfect but if change your attackspeed by anything buff,scroll something like that then no animation gets disabled for 2-3 seconds, so if you do nothing that changes your attackspeed, the attackspeed will not get reset on server hope you understand it now
Ok, thanks a lot. I will try
Old 02/22/2014, 15:57   #64

Hello, I have a problem. ^^ When I start 64bit.bat in my aion folder I have a message : This program is unavailable in your country. I'm on EU serveur and I leave in Belgium, can you help me please ? Thank's you and sorry for my bad English
Old 02/22/2014, 16:32   #65

Uhm... I never used such a *.bat.. Try this:

Right click your Desktop --> New --> Shortcut

Fill in the following, but dont forget to change the folders to your installdir

Target: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "" "C:\Games\GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\AION\Download\bin64\ai on.bin" -ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -lang:enu
Start in: C:\Windows\System32

Hope this helps
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2014, 16:38   #66

Thanks, I test it but I don't understand dat you say, I create a shortcut for cmd.exe and for aion.bin ? (I'm not English :3)
Old 02/22/2014, 16:56   #67

No its just one line! if you rightlick your shortcut, got to properities

Here u have two fields for input something. In "Target" you have to fill in this line:

The next field is known as "Start in". Here u have to fill in these (if its not already there):

Maybe u got it now
Old 02/22/2014, 17:19   #68

Thank's,but I don't understand do you say with C:\Windows\System32 ? And I have always the error message :/

It's good ! I juste change lang:enu by lang:fra and it's ok
Old 02/22/2014, 17:57   #69

Hey zocker5656, can you give me some advice how to use it ? Because no-animation and glide works but I can't jump any obstacles, cause it turn me back on my old position all time. I use a few time + to be higher and then I dont know what to do, how to stay in this position or just walk.
P.S How use normal camera ?
Old 02/22/2014, 18:23   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiancs View Post
Hey zocker5656, can you give me some advice how to use it ? Because no-animation and glide works but I can't jump any obstacles, cause it turn me back on my old position all time. I use a few time + to be higher and then I dont know what to do, how to stay in this position or just walk.
P.S How use normal camera ?
for the normal camera, rightclick at the trayicon -> settings and disable FoV then close the window and go in aion to options and just click -> apply and ok, now it should be the default FoV
and for moving in air you have to glide up to the height and then press numpad 5 to lock the height and numpad 7 to lock gravity so now you stay in air and you can move with arrow keys now, but be sure you haven't bind arrow keys in aion to move
Old 02/22/2014, 18:58   #71

Thanks man you are best I don't need so much other options but can you tell me what is it:
-PiecingCam
-Slopeview
-Target Tooltip
Old 02/22/2014, 19:31   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiancs View Post
Thanks man you are best I don't need so much other options but can you tell me what is it:
-PiecingCam
-Slopeview
-Target Tooltip
PiercingCam: you can move your cam trough everything
Slopeview: you see all the invisible walls, may not work got some reports that it don't work at their pc will be patched next patch
Target Tooltip: thats a small window that appears if you got a target it shows you the current and maximum HP and the level of the target, it's really useful for pvp
Old 02/22/2014, 20:38   #73

Thank you this tool is excellent, and its amazing to know how to create that small-big program But I have to give up, because my game crashed even I open it on 64-bit, while using it. Sometimes some problems with pixels and graphics. Dont know why it happens. Nevertheless tools works and is very useful. Good job.
Old 02/22/2014, 21:19   #74

-no animation (have to be enabled in settings..)

How do i enable it? I manage to make it work after all but No-Animation doesnt work... @_@ nor 'No-hide' ..:S what do i do wrong? How i fix it? HELP!
Old 02/22/2014, 21:53   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by aion69 View Post
Thank's,but I don't understand do you say with C:\Windows\System32 ? And I have always the error message :/

It's good ! I juste change lang:enu by lang:fra and it's ok
Uhh yea, the installed lang you have to change too I thought thats obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkovspear View Post
-no animation (have to be enabled in settings..)

How do i enable it? I manage to make it work after all but No-Animation doesnt work... @_@ nor 'No-hide' ..:S what do i do wrong? How i fix it? HELP!
You have a trayicon for settings, including no animation and:

Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
4.5, hack, na & eu, working