Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Share] Aion's GameGuard KILLER!

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaire View Post
i've read and tried all the soultions that worked for you- except th ones for windows 7 - i am running on xp.
i get "GameGuard error" or "GameGuard will now close" and the client crashes.
dunno what to do ... help?
When you get this gameguard error is it ingame or is it when you are loading the launcher ?

If this is when you first load the game and gameguard tries to load but crashes, it is most likely because you still have the old english patch which gameguard detects as a hack or some ****.

- Go to l10n folder in the aion directory and make sure the file enu.pak is deleted.
- Restart launcher and run the file check, make sure everything is running just fine.
- Install the new 1.2 english patch which you can find in the aionsource forums.
- cry in a corner on why ncsoft thought it was a great idea to use a rootkit to prevent cheats D:

Old   #62

my error comes when i am already in game or on the login screen.
Another thing i get is "program not available in your country"

- when client 1.2 came i reinstalled the game.
- used the v1.2 patch from aion.sdo.com
- did everything from a-z the way u described...

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisingx View Post
this doesn't work at all, after I select character game drops to the desktop during loading..

and pretty sad that only a girl is working on a way to kill gameguard
Yeh same here the game drops to desktop after character selection screen.
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgyptianGardian View Post
Yeh same here the game drops to desktop after character selection screen.
Allright, let me make this clear. There is a problem with gameguard for aion 1.2 whether it be the chinese version or the western for win 7. The problem is somewhat fixed for 1.5 which is the version the western market is getting.

I could write something technical on why this is happening, but a simple search on google would give you answer, to make this short. GameGuard is a pos that hooks into almost everything windows related files which causes problems on windows 7, and windows seems to stop it from acting retarded

All the fixes i posted are not 100%, i know this and there is not much else i can tell you to do, but the second i do figure out a fix i will post it here.

As for any other error you get prior to the login i can definitely help. just make sure to be specific with the error along with your os, and a screenshot will also help immensely :V

Old   #65

there's a new GG killer in Fyyre's website, but fails on startup, maybe she coded it for version 1.01 and they just updated the game to version 1.5 yesterday ?
Old   #66

Quote:
there's a new GG killer in Fyyre's website, but fails on startup, maybe she coded it for version 1.01 and they just updated the game to version 1.5 yesterday ?
Dude, it's for 1.5. C-aion is 1.2 and won't be updated at all for the next 2+ years "give or take a decade". Also if you check what it says right next to the download file it tells you it's for the NA/EU version
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by suizidalbunni View Post
Dude, it's for 1.5. C-aion is 1.2 and won't be updated at all for the next 2+ years "give or take a decade". Also if you check what it says right next to the download file it tells you it's for the NA/EU version
err.. where did I said it was for Caion ?

1.5 got out yesterday for us/eu and she updated the file 1~day before the update took place.

at least good to know we'll eventually have it working, she seems to be on fire about disabling GG for aion.
Old   #68

The latest Version isnt working with 1.5 just a Error on the Loading Screen... byte Signature not found
Old   #69

Quote:
err.. where did I said it was for Caion ?

1.5 got out yesterday for us/eu and she updated the file 1~day before the update took place.

at least good to know we'll eventually have it working, she seems to be on fire about disabling GG for aion.
Ahh, sorry about that. Since all the post's in this thread revolve around chinese aion i just assumed you were talking about it :V
Old   #70

Just to let you know that Fyyre updated (01/09/09) his GG Killer, i've just tested it, 100% Working.

Thanks Fyyre

Old   #71

elite*gold: 80
fyyre is great
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epso View Post
Just to let you know that Fyyre updated (01/09/09) his GG Killer, i've just tested it, 100% Working.

Thanks Fyyre

indeed

is there anyway ncsoft will know if the game is running without GG and swing the ban hammer ?
Old   #73

i think thats the thing ^^ gameguard is the tool who will tell NCsoft if u r useing some cheat tools or bots, but if u kill GG i think they cant do anything
i played 3 years lineage2 and there i used GG killer and some other tool, like snifer and bots too and they never ban me.
Old   #74

Can someone provide the link for the new 1.5 files? For some reason I can't figure out whats what. I keep getting the byte signature not found error, so I'm pretty sure that means I do not have the up to date files. Thanks!
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epso View Post

Thanks Fyyre

boah wie geil, danke thx

Closed Thread

Tags
aion gameguard killer