Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Discussion on ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2014, 13:18   #481

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed_one View Post
Still not fixed and no update for bot is done ?
Will be done today.
Old 11/10/2014, 19:37   #482

Hey Immons,

i realized that you updated the Bot. Did you changed anything on the skills? My Gunner is realy ****** up now and just uses the skill at slot 1... no switching anymore... Scrolls and Food still doesn't work... please do something.

Greetz Sylver

Edit: Ok. Problem solved by Immons. Scrolls will be updated soon when he got time.
Old 11/12/2014, 19:21   #483

Hey guys, hoping you can help with a simple question....

Is there a way to add conditions to the skills? Like making Fiery Descant for songweaver last for all 3 stages? Trying to find a way to do this if there is. It says in configuration that "To chains you can also add special state skills." but not sure how to do that either. Sorry if this is a noob question but any help is appreciated
Old 11/13/2014, 00:16   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzer212002 View Post
Hey guys, hoping you can help with a simple question....

Is there a way to add conditions to the skills? Like making Fiery Descant for songweaver last for all 3 stages? Trying to find a way to do this if there is. It says in configuration that "To chains you can also add special state skills." but not sure how to do that either. Sorry if this is a noob question but any help is appreciated
I think currently it's not possible.
Old 11/13/2014, 01:34   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFSylver2k11 View Post
I think currently it's not possible.
Ahh, well that explains why I can't figure it out then lol. Still an awesome bot all around and maybe someday will have this feature Thanks for the response!
Old 11/14/2014, 05:28   #486

is anyone having problem with the bot doing spell rotations start bot it uses 1 spell they proceed to saying it can't target mob only seem to have this problem when grinding mobs
Old 11/24/2014, 14:00   #487

I'm Having problems on rotation skills while grinding as well. No animation (speed hack)features also have problems. Seems like the BOT features is not working properly like before after the update. Wish Immons able to solve the problems soon.
Old 11/25/2014, 06:25   #488

Can someone share his Waypoints please? (Asmodian)
Thanks ! Good bot btw!
Old 11/28/2014, 15:15   #489

Immons, please fix the No animation (speed hack)features in your program. Until now the function still dint work. Appreciate you can spare some time to fix it.
Old 12/11/2014, 23:17   #490

Hi, will you be updating the bot? There has been recently a new update.
Old 01/02/2015, 05:00   #491

This bot has not been working in 2 months now. Has anyone been able to get a hold of Immons? I will probably be doing a chargeback for my lifetime VIP payment if there is no response.
Old 01/15/2015, 00:23   #492

Immons won't respond.

I purchased the lifetime option on the site. Spent a lot of money, non refundable.

Beware Immons will not respond on Skype for support as he says he will.

Been trying to get the bot activated for a month, Immons has to manually activate any lifetime license.

So bot is unusable for me. IDK the other license options.
Old 01/15/2015, 01:09   #493

I added him on skype a few weeks ago. He said "Hi" and that was it. He has been off and on skype for the last few days but hasn't responded to me. He actually logged in a skype as I write this (still no response)...

I have also bought life time deal and have barely used the bot for more then 3 months.

I hope he updates the bot and fix's the bugs so we can use it again otherwise I'll like a refund also.

If he isn't gonna continue supporting the bot then he should let us, the community know. And he should also disable his payment option on his site so no 1 can buy his bot who may not be aware that it's not working... do the right thing please Immons otherwise your paypal account is gonna have alot of disputes pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfarmer View Post
I purchased the lifetime option on the site. Spent a lot of money, non refundable.

Beware Immons will not respond on Skype for support as he says he will.

Been trying to get the bot activated for a month, Immons has to manually activate any lifetime license.

So bot is unusable for me. IDK the other license options.
Even if you activate the license the bot still won't work as it's not updated to 4.7 (current version on NA).
Old 01/17/2015, 23:05   #494

is there any updated guide on how to use the gathering, aethertapping and grinding features? since the grinding guide on the site is really old :S
Old 01/18/2015, 06:46   #495

is there any updated guide on how to use the gathering, aethertapping and grinding fe

Nope.. The Immons Bot is dead.. No more support and update. Look for others 3rd party program to avoid scam by Immons then.
Closed Thread