Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Yea, he created issue on paypal.

Old   #62

Hi there is a problem today because I say it starts the program and the website has not been actively worked fine yesterday but today to go to the page to see if there was something new does not work the link and then start the program the same to see if you can fix thanks.

Old   #63

Yup, now it is working again.
Old   #64

If we now let me run it seems k but I have this error (Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: chrome.exe
Problem Signature 02: 24.0.1410.64
Problem Signature 03: 51a34460
Problem Signature 04: chrome
Problem Signature 05: 24.0.1410.64
Problem Signature 06: 51a34460
Problem Signature 07: 1c8
Problem Signature 08: 3EF
Problem Signature 09: System.BadImageFormatException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3082
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Old   #65

Lightbulb LMAO

So wait a second...

This guy who looks like he dates his sister somewhere down south (Mississippi explains a LOT lol) seems to have many jobs?

1. He owns a computer repair business, so he ordered parts to fix the problem he's having. (So it's NOT his computer that's the problem?)

2. He works for the state of Mississippi.

3. He works for the United States government (the federal one I assume?).

4. He does these things at "Department 9 of the Mississippi police (city or state) task force (task force for what? task forces are usually assigned to specific tasks) and this task force is meaningful in a way that it relates to him logging you... or dropping a log, because apparently he did both?

Somehow, this redneck that claims in writing that he's representing the united states government in the same post also states the alleged size of his penis? (I say alleged because I doubt anyone but his sister has ever witnessed it).

I mean if he's really a state employee or a federal one, that would be public record and easily verifiable because he'd be paid with tax money (Unless next he's gonna claim he's James Bond). Additionally he could be fired for making such statements in a public forum as it would disgrace the Mississippi police (which to my knowledge, the police are city based in Mississippi as they are here in California, not state except the state troopers and they are not often referred to as police and don't usually have task forces).

Now being that you have his name, address, phone number (from PayPal) as well as his claims to where he works, I'm sure that could be some fun information to play with. Of course I've no doubt you'd discover he's lying.

I truly do own a tech support company, I've run for years and although I don't work for any police department, I'm pretty heavily involved with law enforcement as I'm a California certified bail enforcement agent and I'm getting ready to open my own bail bonds agency. One thing all my years of experience tells me... just looking at this guy confirms it... he's full of crap.

He's an un-employed ex-McDonalds worker living at his mom's house (that's why his computer's in his bedroom not his living room or office) and I don't believe he could pass the physical for a rent-a-cop job, let alone the police department. Most "police" department jobs require a minimum of an AA degree, if not a BA and this guy doesn't sound or look like he's graduated from High School... heck, I'd bet he don't even have his G.E.D yet. Just because you found someone stupider than you are that gave you money once to fix their computer does not mean you own a computer business.
Old   #66

I won this issue today
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
I won this issue today
Gratz, good to know PayPal has at least some common sense.
He was obviously full of ****.
Basically the bot was too complicated and he didn't have enough money to get anything else. Which isn't saying the bot is complicated, but he looks like the type that had to get help operating PayPal.
Old   #68

I think if you refer to my're dumber than I imagined for your information I am from Spain not very good English and I hardly write on it to fix a problem with the program so i put the translator because they are of differently and there I see some silly movie written meduna *** thn you think you're a freak of good going on so I continue with my problem and to pay the program and keep saying to see if I can solve immons
Old   #69

paype: no, it wasn't about you. just run updater or redownload bot from
Old   #70

My apologies then if I try to do this but will tomorrow since I had to format the pc for some problems I thank you and I tell you tomorrow if it works.
Old   #71

Update - added option to tapp only specified grade aether. For example to tapp only Pure Aether from Burning Vortex. Also fixed some bugs and fixed skill usage cooldown.
Old   #72

Smile ImmonsAionPlayer bot

Hi,

I am a botter, I don't play a game that don't have bots. I have purchased many different bots and so far none of the bot satisfied my needs. Until, I ran across and spot this one. It has easy Gui. No experience ppl can easily master in no time. The unique about this bot is, it has party. You can play your main and let the second one to follow. Guys give it a try. I guaranteed you guys will in love with it.
Old   #73

Who wanna free test period? :d
Old   #74

Quote:
LoL I do, so much since I last used it. Wouldn't mind seeing how well aether tapping or healbot has evolved. You gave me a day before, but I wasn't even able to get the time to use it that day so it kinda went to waste.
Old   #75

Quote:
ME

I wanna free test period where I can make a new char and see just what this bot is capable of!

Closed Thread