Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Alpha Tool] AionMove

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Alpha Tool] AionMove

The beginning of AionMove

What is AionMove?

AionMove is a waypoint runner that will function much like google maps. Only instead of looking like this:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

It will appear more like this:

Now the wonderful thing is, it wont just plot the course to your destination, it will walk you there, even if you have Aion minimized!
(no it won't use flight paths)

AionMove Alpha Tool

Download:

Now this is an Alpha release, or rather a tool that will help with the release. The download has a list of many of the maps in Aion. What I need is for you guys to help with some of the math for the program. When you start the program it will automatically read your characters X and Y positions on the current map.

Instructions

First select the map you are actually on.
Next move the 2 sliders (with your mouse, or arrow keys) till the green dot rests exactly where you are standing. You can edit the text fields to try to fine tune it even more.
Lastly hit the "Copy Info To Clipboard" button, and paste the results here on the forums

What this helps me with is the ratio between the picture sizes (600 x 600) and the in game map sizes. Later on I will require help to actually plot safe paths along every map (that will be a different tool)

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

its like tourist guide you mean? its better you post radar than this... haha

but its still useful i think..

Old   #3

I primarily would use this for monitoring. I remote into my PC from work and attempting to move from point A to B through a remote protocol is a pain. So this program can move me anywhere on the map, intelligently, without having to pre-plot out paths.

EDIT: Sorry to the 5 people who downloaded it already, there was a problem with a variable, it should work now.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 260
That sounds awesome , would save all the annoying running back to trainers etc.