Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA

Discussion on AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/05/2017, 06:50   #1306

elite*gold: 0
What do you mean by you don't need to add the chains?
Of course you need to add the chains into the chain list likein the video starts at 1:41

Sometimes it tries to use one chain which is not available anymore but it doesn't matter cause it does nothing and it continues to use other skills after that.
Old 01/06/2017, 19:49   #1307

elite*gold: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
What do you mean by you don't need to add the chains?
Of course you need to add the chains into the chain list likein the video starts at 1:41

Sometimes it tries to use one chain which is not available anymore but it doesn't matter cause it does nothing and it continues to use other skills after that.
It will not continue. it gets stuck at that skill and only common attacks.
Old 01/06/2017, 23:48   #1308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
It will not continue. it gets stuck at that skill and only common attacks.
Then your settings are wrong. You can upload them here if you want and I will check them.

Otherwise try to delete your settings and reconfigurate.
Old 01/24/2017, 12:30   #1309

i wanna start this bot but "Game client must be in foreground to select the character"
And i open aion and nothing do
Old 01/25/2017, 21:00   #1310

Test the new version. It should work. Aion must be open before you open AionSpot.
Old 01/26/2017, 12:54   #1311

yes i update and it's work thank you
Old 02/08/2017, 18:00   #1312

for people using bot on NA today theres a patch that makes you start 64 bit
download this to run in 32 bit!
Old 02/09/2017, 01:53   #1313

News:
Updated for Aion EU!

If you play on Aion NA, the launcher/patcher should work again. Just try to patch your Aion NA again and start it with the official launcher.

AionSpot costs only 5 € for a month and 45 € for a year!
Old 02/15/2017, 15:43   #1314

Hey guys,

I got few questions about aionspot.

1. Is there any way to set the return path for this bot? I can only add the farm path. Once my toon dies it spawns at the bind point but then I have to take my toon to the starting of the farm path and then start the bot again (otherwise my toon gets stuck somewhere while trying to go to the farming spot).
2. I set four of my buffs as 'mantra/permanent buff' in the skill list but my bot only uses 2 of those buffs. and sometimes 3, but never all the four selected buffs. What am I doing wrong here?

I'm using the free version of the bot until I understand the bot completely. and i cant farm aether with the free version. I set everything as shown in the tutorial but I get a messsage that "Skill failed requirements not met" when my toon goes near the aether node.
Is this because aethertapping is only available with the premium version?

Thanks.
Old 02/15/2017, 18:41   #1315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebeard2017 View Post
Hey guys,

I got few questions about aionspot.

1. Is there any way to set the return path for this bot? I can only add the farm path. Once my toon dies it spawns at the bind point but then I have to take my toon to the starting of the farm path and then start the bot again (otherwise my toon gets stuck somewhere while trying to go to the farming spot).
2. I set four of my buffs as 'mantra/permanent buff' in the skill list but my bot only uses 2 of those buffs. and sometimes 3, but never all the four selected buffs. What am I doing wrong here?

I'm using the free version of the bot until I understand the bot completely. and i cant farm aether with the free version. I set everything as shown in the tutorial but I get a messsage that "Skill failed requirements not met" when my toon goes near the aether node.
Is this because aethertapping is only available with the premium version?

Thanks.
Just watch the tutorial .
2. No need to set them as permanent buffs, just try it without this. Just select the category "Buff" and it should work.

Also it sounds like you set the skills in the wrong way. Please watch the tutorial, it shows mostly everything you need, from death spots, normal spots and how to add skills/chain skills.
Old 02/17/2017, 10:58   #1316

Hey again.

Thanks for ur reply :P I saw how to save the Death spot from the tutorial but I still have issues with the buff skill.

Quote:
1. No need to set them as permanent buffs, just try it without this. Just select the category "Buff" and it should work.
When I select them as 'buffs' it uses all the 4 selected skills. thats fine. but it selects these buffs everytime my toon goes to kill a new mob. So is there a way to select them once and then ignore it until my toon is dead and starts over?
Also, what about aethertapping? Is it only available for premium users? Or can free users try it too? Because I cant seem to start aethertapping with the free version.
Old 02/17/2017, 19:30   #1317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebeard2017 View Post
Hey again.

Thanks for ur reply :P I saw how to save the Death spot from the tutorial but I still have issues with the buff skill.

When I select them as 'buffs' it uses all the 4 selected skills. thats fine. but it selects these buffs everytime my toon goes to kill a new mob. So is there a way to select them once and then ignore it until my toon is dead and starts over?
Also, what about aethertapping? Is it only available for premium users? Or can free users try it too? Because I cant seem to start aethertapping with the free version.
Here is how to add such buffs:
Code:
https://youtu.be/DFWJHfS_WkQ?t=8m57s
And no, aethertapping works in the free version too. Just follow this tutorial:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN1lkQEBHBs
And make sure your game client is in English.
Old 02/18/2017, 07:37   #1318

Thanks xmast. The aethertapping works. But I had to reset all my keys for that. If I didn't I kept getting the same error.
Can I do it w/o putting all the keybinds to default? Since its a main, I put half my skills on the keyboard and resetting it to default everytime I wanna farm aether means putting all those skills on the keys the next time I wanna hunt :P

As for the buffs. they selected it as mantra/permanent buff on the video, which I was doing in the first case. But nvm I'll try it one more time later(too lazy to do it now) :P
Old 02/24/2017, 20:55   #1319

Hey Ppl, I need to know something , where i can use the loot pet? . I dont have any "Pet option" , if i use the bind keys for my pet , the bot dont use any skills. The "pet bar" dont appears on the settings.
Old 02/24/2017, 22:18   #1320
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Here is how to add such buffs:
Code:
https://youtu.be/DFWJHfS_WkQ?t=8m57s
And no, aethertapping works in the free version too. Just follow this tutorial:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN1lkQEBHBs
And make sure your game client is in English.
thanks