Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Aion 3.0 Multi-Tool

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Waaaaiiit can u pls put back for 1 more day I need this ))

Old   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by oArctic View Post
ridiculous '-'
I had 1100 downloads, everyone saying 3.0 works, then you come here and say it doesnt? sorry, man.
also, if you are using this on speedgame, they'r server it is still 2.7.
anyway, removed the download and aint going to publish anything new ever.
be happy now, trollers.
NO1 IS TROLLING . i was simply saying that it doesnt work for me. that is not trolling. i was hoping for a fix/help but i guess not. =( ....speedgame.sk is 3.0 and i also tried it on aionway. both not working for me. i was just saying not trolling but i guess some people take it the wrong way saying that it "dont work for me" =( (sorry to have offended you)

Old   #138

Guys... it has a keylogger, so it should stay deleted
Old   #139

****** this is good hack ... no keylogger please oArtic please update =)

Old   #140

plz oartic put back plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old   #141

May I have the link for the program? for Window XP version.
Old   #142

arctic did what he should.
i would do the same thing if i would be him.
WTF guys are you FKING asking about PRIV SERVERS!? admins from priv servs may say that theyr server have version 93.0 . would you believe them ? obiviously not. they may have some 3.0 things but theyr code is different from official server.
just STOP asking about fking priv servers , nobody cares about your retarded server. go play official kids. play normal not x10000 speed! learn to play...
say sorry to arctic and he may continue working ^_^
and , legacy , this IS TROLLING when arctic said said that this works on 3.0 and that your priv serv is NOT 3.0 and you continue.
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFire1122 View Post
arctic did what he should.
i would do the same thing if i would be him.
WTF guys are you FKING asking about PRIV SERVERS!? admins from priv servs may say that theyr server have version 93.0 . would you believe them ? obiviously not. they may have some 3.0 things but theyr code is different from official server.
just STOP asking about fking priv servers , nobody cares about your retarded server. go play official kids. play normal not x10000 speed! learn to play...
say sorry to arctic and he may continue working ^_^
and , legacy , this IS TROLLING when arctic said said that this works on 3.0 and that your priv serv is NOT 3.0 and you continue.
continue what if i may ask? u say play normal lol then why are u here for. just to read? this is a site for hacks. so ofcourse ur here for them too. and no i dont use them on pvp, i only use them in instences like ESO and BT. u say no1 cares for Pservers but alot of people can say the same for official. NO i wasnt trolling unlike YOU
Old   #144

You guys really need to chill !!!
Quote:
@PhoenixFire1122
just STOP asking about fking priv servers , nobody cares about your retarded server. go play official kids. play normal not x10000 speed!learn to play...
say sorry to arctic and he may continue working
^_^
Are you retarded? You tell people to go play the official game and learn how to play the game but you use hacks on the official server because....what....you already know how to play?! Since when is hacking a legit way of learning any game?"Hey,i can learn the game even if i use hacks."You think?!
Learning the game is exactly why we need private servers.A high rate server allows us to learn the game in a matter of weeks;both the pvp and pve content.I'm not saying it teaches us everything but it teaches us enough to not SUCK when moving to the official server.A private server allows you to test all classes so when you start on the official you don't have to WASTE a f**k load of time on a class before realizing it's not for you.

Quote:
@PhoenixFire1122
Where's the trolling in saying a hack does not work?! you obviously don't know the meaning of the word "trolling" so i'm going to show you exactly what is means:
Code:
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context.
If we were to take "trolling" the way you do we would have to ban/delete the threads of thousands of people,both on private and official servers,who say their game is not working do to some error.Why can't ncSoft say to a player who can't run the game "you troll!!! our game has been downloaded by 5 gazillion people and they didn't complain but no....you had to complain about some error.You know what....we're going to close down [insert random game] because you had to "troll" about some error."
If oArctic can't take the heat what dafuq is he doing here? People have to live with the fact that things WILL NEVER WORK FOR EVERYONE!! so oArctic,suck it up or gtfo!!
Oh and FYI,what @LeGacyFN did is called "constructive criticism" not trolling.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGacyFN View Post
continue what if i may ask? u say play normal lol then why are u here for. just to read? this is a site for hacks. so ofcourse ur here for them too. and no i dont use them on pvp, i only use them in instences like ESO and BT. u say no1 cares for Pservers but alot of people can say the same for official. NO i wasnt trolling unlike YOU
Play normal - not 10000x rates.
play hacks , for pve , when you will play sin like i do you will see that sin can't do much in pve. so hacks helps a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi29 View Post

Are you retarded? You tell people to go play the official game and learn how to play the game but you use hacks on the official server because....what....you already know how to play?! Since when is hacking a legit way of learning any game?"Hey,i can learn the game even if i use hacks."You think?!
Learning the game is exactly why we need private servers.A high rate server allows us to learn the game in a matter of weeks;both the pvp and pve content.I'm not saying it teaches us everything but it teaches us enough to not SUCK when moving to the official server.A private server allows you to test all classes so when you start on the official you don't have to WASTE a f**k load of time on a class before realizing it's not for you.

Where's the trolling in saying a hack does not work?! you obviously don't know the meaning of the word "trolling" so i'm going to show you exactly what is means:
Code:
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context.
If we were to take "trolling" the way you do we would have to ban/delete the threads of thousands of people,both on private and official servers,who say their game is not working do to some error.Why can't ncSoft say to a player who can't run the game "you troll!!! our game has been downloaded by 5 gazillion people and they didn't complain but no....you had to complain about some error.You know what....we're going to close down [insert random game] because you had to "troll" about some error."
If oArctic can't take the heat what dafuq is he doing here? People have to live with the fact that things WILL NEVER WORK FOR EVERYONE!! so oArctic,suck it up or gtfo!!
why is that TROLLING ? because arcitc SAID that is not working for your fking priv serv. that's why it's TROLLING. he said again and again that is NOT FKING WORKING for most priv servs! just really 3.0 priv servs (that idk if exists till now) works. this is intent for official.

Then. A game won't be learnt on priv HIGH RATE servers. NO! because on high rate you learn nothing. you just lvl from MOBS.
i saw priv players on official that didn't fking know how to level up from lvl 20! why ? priv serv. and they also suck at 55- instances. all of them , also on most priv servs you have free gear not even need to gain it by instances or pvp.

"Things will never work for everyone" . what are you doing ? saying something against the pricipal idea.
this hack is intent for OFFICIAL , so go fk yourself if you come from a priv serv. arcitc SAID that this is for 3.0 FOR 3.0 not for a fking copy!
Old   #146

Quote:
What about that posting was "constructive"? I mean criticism, sure, but constructive? He failed to mention that he never tested it on a real 3.0 server but still claimed it wouldn't be working there. If anything I would call it "misleading criticism".
Old   #147

whahaha.!! why delete! ? can u release the new one ?
Old   #148

i don't think that arctic will release a new one.
and no , that's not a virus at all.
and also , still works perfectly on aion 3.0 na servers.
Old   #149

omg pll what all doing here ist perfect working it isnt a virus >.>
Miss it too
Perfect hack xD
Old   #150

Quote:
what "heat" is exactly that you are speaking about? I developed this for my own usage and decided to share. Although People have to live with the fact that things WILL NEVER BE FOREVER, which doesn't means that I gave up or that i'm not going to create any new hacks -or even to deny any help. Take Rajin as an example(sorry, didn't want to use ur name): His hacks were working for a long time, tho, someday he decided he didn't want it anymore and so he made what he wanted to do, as I did.
"What about that posting was "constructive"? I mean criticism, sure, but constructive? He failed to mention that he never tested it on a real 3.0 server but still claimed it wouldn't be working there. If anything I would call it "misleading criticism"." - This user said everything I need to tell you. Besides, why would I even ask for feedbacks if I couldn't handle failure? O.o Didn't get ur point, i'm a developper, not a crying baby. I have my easons for deleting it and I do not have to justify any actions that I take, do I?

@LegacyFN
Did you even read the full post before it was deleted?
You should take some time to observe things that you download: speedgame patch has 200mb and the only necessary file for a 3.0 server is the launcher. What do you think these 199mb are for?THEY DOWNGRADED THE CLIENT WITH THEIR PATCH.This was on the second line of the post, thank you for reading before downloading -.- Also, if you had at least tried the 2.7 tool (it was also deleted), you would see it worked on aion speed. Therefor, you didn't really helped anything if that was your point, but no problems, what can I do about ppl who dont read?
PS: did I ever said you were the troller?

See you guys someday.

Tags
3.0, aion, hacks, release