Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Exploit Shop

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 510
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skate1234 View Post
its Server sided, you cant change such things.
Change to text? dont make me laugh boya

Why People even thank him? He made multiple accounts to thank himself?

it obviously doesn't work!
Sry but u have to learn a lot
I know it worked on many servers
but only few left
(it recently even worked on Atomix yeeee)



ddarek is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarek View Post
Sry but u have to learn a lot
I know it worked on many servers
but only few left
(it recently even worked on Atomix yeeee)
make Video,
open game in window, Login and create new character on new account...
go kill some monsters and use potions you bought before
or buy them and sell them back and show us how much money/Gold you got
then buy expensive Item with new created character

do this and i believe you


skate1234 is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
i was playing on atomix. and it was version 2.5.
And through cheat engine i was able to stack alot of stuff without using abyss point, crucible, or gold medals etc. and was able to dupe kinah too. But now it does't work on atomix 2.7.

its fixed...
syednawaz is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
doesnt work. i got it to show 9999 of a thing(which is like some billion if you scroll your mouse over the desired item. and yes i tried values that would get me a number which fits to my inventory) and show me a negative price instead of a big red price. but after pressing buy it says i dont have enough abyss points.
tried all possible ways. its fixed.

(tried today on gamezaion 2.7)

EDIT: also getting the negative price to a small positive one by adding unrelevant items wont work out.

try it if you want but im definitely sure it wont work and im not a noob to CE


guerilla0 is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 510
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by syednawaz View Post
i was playing on atomix. and it was version 2.5.
And through cheat engine i was able to stack alot of stuff without using abyss point, crucible, or gold medals etc. and was able to dupe kinah too. But now it does't work on atomix 2.7.

its fixed...
u r right nevertheless for 2 weeks gate were opened
got full abg, noble tacs etc etc
ddarek is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I just try this morning, because i was very curious and so i was able to buy the items like the lvl 30 abyss gear but the only problem is ?????where did it go when u bought it? It didnt show up in my inventory and again i try it on a abg chain top and is able to buy it. Again didnt show up in my inventory.
kittymadness is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
lol. thats why we said its fixed. hehehehe
syednawaz is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
It's not working anymore in Gamez Aion. I try to apply that on Predator Aion, Aion Philippines and Aion Pro but still didn't work.
koruzaki is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone tryed in Notaion if this methods works
belkamon is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 108
Lol, For your info guys .. Cheat engine is useless when it comes to item hack/money hack.

Why ? Because it only changes the variable when your In game/ online. But when you log-off or go offline, It will disappear. So when you log-in again, The items/money are gone or there will be no change @ your inventory or so whatever at all. Btw, You are the only ONE* that can see the items/money that you hacked or purchased stuffs using the hacked money or something, The other players cannot. Thats the hard part of it.

It is only working if the game has a stage/something like that. For example rakion, At rakion, You can hack the level of your character. But not the items/money.

I hope this post will give you a little info about it.

P.S .. To those who know what is CE, Dont reply or comment on my post.
SkullTreats is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
helpful post.dats right.cheat engine sometimes sucks.but thank for the post
DemonStealth is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 729
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTreats View Post
Lol, For your info guys .. Cheat engine is useless when it comes to item hack/money hack.

Why ? Because it only changes the variable when your In game/ online. But when you log-off or go offline, It will disappear. So when you log-in again, The items/money are gone or there will be no change @ your inventory or so whatever at all. Btw, You are the only ONE* that can see the items/money that you hacked or purchased stuffs using the hacked money or something, The other players cannot. Thats the hard part of it.

It is only working if the game has a stage/something like that. For example rakion, At rakion, You can hack the level of your character. But not the items/money.

I hope this post will give you a little info about it.

P.S .. To those who know what is CE, Dont reply or comment on my post.
totally dumb ****.

If you change the Values, they will be send to the server as that. And if you doin it right, you can trick the Server and get all the Stuff you want
ufoman444 is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 108
Last post/reply committed.
SkullTreats is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
yup...nothing happened..help us
gamesterz1 is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 21
..


shark-latan is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
B> DAMAGE HACK / CABAL SHOP EXPLOIT
Buying Damage Hack / Cabal Shop Exploit ( if there's any ) Willing to to pay using Paypal / MoneyBookers ( if your from other countries ) . Im from...
4 Replies - Cabal Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.