Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot

Discussion on [Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 04/12/2012, 23:49   #106

elite*gold: 0
can u help me please i cant get it to work...i dont have the 1600 res...i calibrate the botom for all but when i press insert nothing happen...the mouse dont move...can u help me?
Old 04/13/2012, 17:04   #107

Works perfectly, thanks a bunch!
Old 04/16/2012, 04:18   #108

Works for me as well! But, just wondering. Has anyone run into problems, like getting banned? Wouldn't the "jumping" aspect point you out as "botting"?
Old 04/17/2012, 17:24   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koutsorugi View Post
Works for me as well! But, just wondering. Has anyone run into problems, like getting banned? Wouldn't the "jumping" aspect point you out as "botting"?
You can bind Insert to another key, it DOES NOT have to be JUMP.

Tried and tested.

-cheers
Old 04/18/2012, 15:47   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlezZ´ View Post
I doesnt work for me..

i calibrate it becouse i dont have 1600x1050
but its not clicking on the right spots after im done

Help pls :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0nam3333 View Post
can u help me please i cant get it to work...i dont have the 1600 res...i calibrate the botom for all but when i press insert nothing happen...the mouse dont move...can u help me?
Run fmp as administrator and set win compatibility windows xp
Old 04/19/2012, 21:18   #111

Hello guys.I have a problem.I do all what video show and when I start macro it works but not in aion.If I ctrl+esc when i start the macro i can see that the cursor is moving but in aion is not moving...why?
Old 04/20/2012, 19:36   #112

i got same problem with corrupt ini, tryed everything to get it running
Old 04/21/2012, 16:08   #113

Make sure you use the FreeMacroPlayer and not the "Macro Toolworks" thing... these are 2 different programs even though they are from the same publisher.
This fixed it for me
Old 04/21/2012, 18:00   #114

elite*gold: 1
Mhh one question,why the jump?Is it possible to craft without the jump after a workorder?
Old 04/25/2012, 20:38   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Peanut View Post
Mhh one question,why the jump?Is it possible to craft without the jump after a workorder?
Why do I need to bind the Insert key to 'jump' and why does my character jump so much?
There are two reasons for this behaviour. First, jumping is a reliable way of closing the NPC dialog window. The second reason is to circumvent the Aion mechanism that is meant to prevent automatic crafting. After standing still for a long period of time while crafting, you can get a "Cannot craft here" message when clicking 'Craft All'. When this occurs you need to move around a bit to continue crafting. Jumping occasionally seems to prevent this. If the error does occur: AionAutoCraft was will remain functional when this error occurs. A different workorder will be crafted (instead of the 2nd), but you will keep gathering skillpoints.

quoted from his website.

Also, suggestion: Allow us to edit the delay we want the mouse to click. Right now I can't use this script because it just clicks things too fast while the interfaces are not open yet
Old 04/25/2012, 23:40   #116

elite*gold: 1
Mh i've writen a script with autoIT without jump and it works very good.

You arent need to zoom in and take the NPC in the left corner.

Its easier to create a ingame Makro to chose the NPC and do a rightclick with the mouse
on the HP display from the NPC,then a "check" in the box for "show only complete workorders" (arent sure how what it means in englisch,i play with the german client),pixelgetcolor on the sentence thats appears when there's nothing to craft.

I hope its possible to undestand,its a long time ago with englishcourse in shool,Haha

That dont mean the CraftBot is not good or something,it's very good but i dont like the jump

Here is that simple script what i use:

its for cooking on 1680x1050 and set a Makro on the "0" key what choose your craftingmaster.
Windows are the same like autocraft.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2012, 13:07   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradrap View Post
So far everything is pretty good apart from the fact that I playing 200-300ms, so sometimes the bot clicks faster than it loads on my machine.

Is there anyway to add a slight delay between each click?

Thanks!
Im having this problem aswell, any way to set a delay or more of a delay between clicks?
Old 05/04/2012, 22:47   #118

look like the problem belong to the software. If anybody here use Qmacro before they know the macro when run will not catch the screen correctly. I try to make it compatible with xp, vista, w7 and even disable desktop composition, etc but when it run it still click on the very top (already calibrated and checked *.ini file).
Old 05/05/2012, 17:41   #119

Common issues that I have resolved myself. If the macro is having trouble clicking the NPC in corner, run Aion in Windowed full screen. This helps the detection in the corner for some reason.

Also, to eliminate jumping, just bind insert to something else that works. I have mine bound to the Assign target 1. And it works perfectly.
Old 05/06/2012, 19:47   #120

I am trying to use your bot to craft and I'm having a weird issue. I've followed all instructions exactly and when i hit insert to start the macro my mouse moves to the corner of the screen and selects the npc and then moves along the x axis as it would to select the buttons, however it never leaves the very top edge of the screen so nothing ever gets clicked.

I have insert bound to my jump key
I'm using FreeMacroPlayer
I'm running both Aion and FreeMacroPlayer as admin
I have FreeMacroPlayer in compatibility mode with winxp
I'm a currently on a 64bit WinVista system (laptop) my resolution in game is 1280X800(wide) and I have checked the calibration ini file to see that is it in fact recalibrating, but still this weird issue is happening, someone please help!