Lol guy. You have 2 (2!!) posts and flame about my programs?
And why should I steal your accounts?
I have around 2.5 k users - it would take me more time to READ your account data than to write and support my programs.
In case that you are a member or fan of the "great" inpanic team please keep in mind: I am a programmer, I am against the theft of personal data, and you just suck.
In case you are a "real" person and no double account keep in mind: before just posting some nonsense give reason.
I care that you can trust rajin in any way. You only have to look how large his projects are, and on the large ammount of users who use his programs without any problems.
This is someone who want's to steal your account or infect your computer:
don't trust this hack, me and my friends have downloaded it, and some of them lost their acc's cause some1 was logging into them and braking every item at his invitentory and sending with mail at his real chars.
I request deletion.
This guy has 1 post and most likely don't even downloaded my program.
"braking every item at his invitentory and sending with mail at his real chars."
this program does not steal accounts, and I could not even send you items to my account as i am not playing aion. -.-
hey rajin. gibts vielleicht irgendwann ein patch für waffenswitch? z.b. 2handwaffe ist langsamer als 1hand und wenn man attackspeed jetzt auf 1200 (maximaler attackspeed der 2hand) stellt wird die 1handwaffe ziemlich viel langsamer da sie ohne hack 0.8 ist, also 800
ich verstehe zwar nichts vom programmieren aber man könnte ja 2 seperate fenster haben (also 1 stellt man 700 ein, das andere 1200) und auf knopfdruck (auf den man waffen switched) dann jeweils auf das andere stellen damit man nicht die 1hand waffe slowed?
natürlich ist das möglihc - fällt jedoch in den bereich arbeit.
Arbeit für die ich nichts bekomme - dagegen bin ich alergisch
Für solche "spielereien" solltest du AionScript ausprobieren.
<RELEASE>AMA 1.0 - Anti Multi Accounter<RELEASE> 08/21/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies Hello guys (and girls...) I´m back !
And i´m here to tell you good news !
I like long speeches, so I´ll just paste you here README file content of my new application for you:
-------------------------
AMA v.1.0
-------------------------
Anti Multi Accounter
[Release]Hello Elite, Today Release To You A Wonderful Multi-Tool V1 08/21/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies Hello Every1 I Will Share TO All OF you My Multi-Tool V1 Only CrossHair!!!!!!!!!
ScreenShots:
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4656/wewe123.j pg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7383/wewewewed .png
Virus Scans:
[Release]Hello Today Me And GuGy Release To You A Wonderful Multi-Tool V1 08/21/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies ScreenShots:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4365/2nrllix.j pg
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7043/wewewewe. png
Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
False Positive
[RELEASE]Multi-Release - [Grafiken] 01/09/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 24 Replies Ich Release einfach mal paar Grafiken enthalten sind :
•Forenränge
•Avatare
•Signaturen
Forenränge:
http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/gvrbf7kt/Unbenann t.png
Avatare: