Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/23/2013, 17:28   #1531

elite*gold: 0
nothing happens when i paste the key...

Old 08/23/2013, 17:38   #1532

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBitch View Post
nothing happens when i paste the key..
Make sure your security suite allows a connection for rubot.

Also make sure you use the latest rubot.

Regards
Old 08/23/2013, 18:10   #1533

I figured it out thanks!
Old 08/23/2013, 18:20   #1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBitch View Post
I figured it out thanks!
Alright , enjoy it
Old 08/23/2013, 20:30   #1535

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
It didn't download any updates for me , are you sure ?

(make sure to use the 32 bit launcher)

Regards
sorry right need to use 32bit.
Heres another question I kno you can set the bot to use Skill slot in either 1 2 3 4 5-=, but is there anyway it can use like slot ALT+1 or CRL+1 stuff like that, because using just 1 slot of the options it has messing up my skill bar and I have to rearrage skills everytime im not botting.
Old 08/23/2013, 21:09   #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
sorry right need to use 32bit.
Heres another question I kno you can set the bot to use Skill slot in either 1 2 3 4 5-=, but is there anyway it can use like slot ALT+1 or CRL+1 stuff like that, because using just 1 slot of the options it has messing up my skill bar and I have to rearrage skills everytime im not botting.
No sorry thats the only range of keys for now.

The reason is not to keep another key i.e. alt key busy.

Regards
Old 08/23/2013, 21:20   #1537

Quote:
No sorry thats the only range of keys for now.

The reason is not to keep another key i.e. alt key busy.

Regards
ah dam that's not good, every time I need to change that first ket abd its a hassels when botting and I need to quickly stop and change keys when theres another person to pvp
Old 08/23/2013, 21:27   #1538

Quote:
ah dam that's not good, every time I need to change that first ket abd its a hassels when botting and I need to quickly stop and change keys when theres another person to pvp
I am not sure if I can follow , but shouldnt it occupy 1 slot only ? (on each bar)

So the rest of your keys alt+1-0 ctrl +1-0 and 1-0 should be free for normal skills ? (if you use "-" as bot key)

Regards
Old 08/23/2013, 21:38   #1539

Quote:
I am not sure if I can follow , but shouldnt it occupy 1 slot only ? (on each bar)

So the rest of your keys alt+1-0 ctrl +1-0 and 1-0 should be free for normal skills ? (if you use "-" as bot key)

Regards
ok I use slots 1-= for all my skills. the bot uses any of those slots you set it to. so it can use skills. I was wondering if you can make it use other slots like ALT and CRL slot example ALT+1 or CRL+1. so it wont change any of my skills. because everytime I bot it changes my skills in what ever slot I tell it to use skills in. so everytime I stop botting I need to change that slot again to what ever skill it was.
Old 08/23/2013, 21:40   #1540

Quote:
ok I use slots 1-= for all my skills. the bot uses any of those slots you set it to. so it can use skills. I was wondering if you can make it use other slots like ALT and CRL slot example ALT+1 or CRL+1. so it wont change any of my skills. because everytime I bot it changes my skills in what ever slot I tell it to use skills in. so everytime I stop botting I need to change that slot again to what ever skill it was.
Sounds like it changes your whole bar , it should only change the slot you assign it to for example "-" all skills will be used from that slot.

All the rest will be unchanged - so it should be enough for pvping or not?

Regards

EDIT:

I think I see what you mean , apart from using the defined key it also uses "1" key out of no reason.

Will report it right away to hronos.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2013, 22:10   #1541

Quote:
Sounds like it changes your whole bar , it should only change the slot you assign it to for example "-" all skills will be used from that slot.

All the rest will be unchanged - so it should be enough for pvping or not?

Regards

EDIT:

I think I see what you mean , apart from using the defined key it also uses "1" key out of no reason.

Will report it right away to hronos.

Regards
yes, it uses the 1st slot in all you skill bars, even the floating bars.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 10:46   #1542

New update has "РазНОСТь Высоты" this option .. dunno what this is .. can you help .. I tried to translate... its like "difference in height" or something..
Old 08/24/2013, 13:52   #1543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisha View Post
New update has "РазНОСТь Высоты" this option .. dunno what this is .. can you help .. I tried to translate... its like "difference in height" or something..
Where do you see that option ?

Regards
Old 08/24/2013, 16:37   #1544

Quote:
Where do you see that option ?

Regards
Attack tab Targeting 5th option is still in RU
Old 08/24/2013, 19:00   #1545

I have questions about Silver coin quests. I started to study one near Beluslan fortress today. I diidn't understand whether it gives 4 coins or 10? (the 1st time it seemed to me like only 4). The waypoint is very long, there are very many other hunters and very few alive mobs to kill.

First I studied it by using attack mode in 2 different locations, waited till they killed 1st and then 2nd kinds of mobs. It was OK but long. Then I recorded Quest waypoints beginning from the npc, and recorded that dialogue with npc like Wizzard, clicking on space. They took the quest and ran to attack mobs. They ran through the whole way with 2 kinds of mobs once but surely didn't kill enough mobs (I wrote the numbers 12, 8 in the bot), they returned to the npc, no success, then they used the button Return and got to the Obelisk. I was confused that they did so cause it must take much many more times running around their waypoints to complete 12 and 8 mobs of 2 kinds. Must they always uselessly return to npc when not having completed the quest?? I recorded another waypoints, starting and ending near the Fortress entrance, there is like 100 meters to the npc, not visiting him. How must the bot count that they really killed the number of mobs written there in the lines?

On my new waypoints they began to work for a long time without seeing npc. Before even killing any complete number of mobs, on 1 of 2 computers the mouse began to glitch severely, out of control, and everything stopped working, like the mouse searched for something on the screen but couldn't find. I had to restart my computer using the keyboard. I couldn't even stop the bot in the task manager, it was so out of control. I thought it was just my PC's glitch, restarted it and continued to bot, then the same thing happened on the other computer when the character killed the necessary number of mobs. I understood it was because the bot thought it was talking with the npc but the npc wasn't there. I had to restart it too.

I wanna understand how I need to record my quest waypoints so that the characters really worked until killing the necessary number of mobs until returning to the npc?? Or they will return every time no matter the success and go to the Obelisk?

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot