Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elyos Kyola Temple Range Invincibility Attacks

Old   #1
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1684
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,413
Elyos Kyola Temple Range Invincibility Attacks

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Behind the temple itself and up against the wall of the mountain base, you will be able to "fall through" part of the textured 3d0 of the mountain meeting the base and if you zoom your character into the "see through the eyes" type of view and look down you can look inside of the temple itself from behind the temple without even going inside of it and fighting all of those mobs.

Now I tried targeting mobs (which you can do) and tried hitting them as a Ranger (line of site problem) However this has not been tested with other classes. Spirit Master may actually be able to hunt like this, I'm not 100% sure but this is still a nice little texture exploit that may be able to be worked with into something leveling wise... or healing wise etc..

included is a somewhat accurate Location of the messed up mountain meeting the base of the ground.

You can go in it, people can't see your character only the glows on your character and your character name though.

I'm not sure if mobs were able to hit you if you lured them from above to that spot and went invisible and them hit in mid air but still nice little bug that may work with something else on here.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Over the last 14 years, Playworks has been putting coaches

on hundreds of the most challenging school playgrounds in the nation. We consistently see a return on recess

that pays dividends, not just on the schoolyard, but in the

classroom as well.More than two-thirds of the 130 Playworks schools surveyed last year

reported reclaiming at least 16 hours of lost instructional

time, with many recovering as much as a full week or more. The value of that reclaimed teaching time more

than pays for the cost of having a recess expert in the

school. And that's just the beginning: WoW Gold online. Teachers report that their kids are more focused in

the classroom, and kids become more physically active.