Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Instant Flight v4.5, need test...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Aion Instant Flight v4.5, need test...

I make this file base on Aion version 4.5, working in Gamez.

Have fun! Hope it work in all servers...

What it is and how to use, plz search on Google with keyword: "Aion instant flight", my English so poor for make a good guide, sorry

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 260
pls make an virustotal test, that i can be sure that this is not a virus

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana001 View Post
I understand about request, but that is RAR file, not EXE. It contain one .pak file called "flightpath.pak". You can open RAR file and view inside, just need 1 minute.

You can try this file:

*.pak files are not execute files, so it not contain virus.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana001 View Post
You can test it urself dude...

but it don't work on EU.

Try this link (.rar is better... i hate ".exe" file)
btw, Thx to 0x00 NiNJA for the file (on more time, i just share)

Old   #5

Anyone, who download my file to PC want to check just rename flightpath.pak to flightpath.zip, open it and view inside. Compare with origin unpak files if you can, to understand how about difference.

This is my last post, because you have a flightpath v4.5 worked already from above post. I just can't found it by google search before i made flightpath.pak by myself.

This is mini guide how to make a flightpath.pak v4.5-v4.8... or v5.0-v6.0 in future if you want:

As i knew, NCLauncher.exe alway run in background after install Aion, so i thinking it can check automatic for corrupt files and redownload before load Aion client, if you want to use modified flightpath.pak or any modified game files, you need to kill NCLauncher.exe after finish update Aion to last version, find a way to change the last date create inside .xml files and keep modified file have same size with origin files.

And again, sorry for my English
Old   #6

What is the purpose of this? To allow free-flight or fly-everywhere in Aion? There are easier ways.

administration.properties :

# Free Flight Everywhere
# Default: 3
gameserver.administration.flight.freefly = 0

# Unlimited Flight Time for GM's
gameserver.administration.flight.unlimited = 1

Use the attached Aion System.Configuration Editor to add g_freefly = "1" to the system.cfg (The latest clients now ignore the -DEVMODE parameters for this).

Note: Every time you run the client, it will overwrite this customized system.cfg with one that does not have this parameter so it is wise to have a backup of the edited version and copy it over each time before running the client. I have modified my launchers to do this and my freefly everywhere works like a charm in even the latest clients.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AionSysEditor.zip (575.8 KB, 170 views)
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
What is the purpose of this? To allow free-flight or fly-everywhere in Aion? There are easier ways.

administration.properties :

# Free Flight Everywhere
gameserver.administration.flight.freefly = 0

# Unlimited Flight Time for GM's
gameserver.administration.flight.unlimited = 1

Use the attached Aion System.Configuration Editor to add g_freefly = "1" to the system.cfg (The latest clients now ignore the -DEVMODE parameters for this).

Note: Every time you run the client, it will overwrite this customized system.cfg with one that does not have this parameter so it is wise to have a backup of the edited version and copy it over each time before running the client. I have modified my launchers to do this and my freefly everywhere works like a charm in even the latest clients.
PenguinJoe, I tried this on the EU version but I can't fly everywhere. The places that are supposed to be restricted are restricted. What can I do about it?
Old   #8

Hey NGHIEN_VT, i read your guide , so if i edit the spot "2648.2,1667.45,327.35001", i can fly where i want? thank you!
Old   #9

Works on latest NA Aion as of: 05/24/2014
Thanks!
Old   #10

latest aion V4.7
flightpath.pak can't work
Old   #11

dont work -.-"
Old   #12

Take your brain, search on Google, it will work
Old   #13

wanted to ask will this help with unlimited flight or just a quicker way to fly to destination quicker
Old   #14

Very sorry because open again this topic. In long time i dont play Aion and dont check elitepvpers forum. I can see in my topic, almost all are don't understand what is flightpath.pak and what is instant-flight.

This file just help you to move fastest from A to B by flight-NPC. Normal flighpath.pak: you will wait about 1 min to flight from A to B. With modified flightpath.pak, you just need 1 sec after enter flight NPC to move to B spot. it's so important while you have a war with enemy at spot B. While a friend call your help, you can flight to his camp in about 5secs, but enemies need atleast 1 min to flight. instant-flight help you alot in daily quests, from camps to camps, usualy need flight.

You can't flight unlimited, you can't flight anywhere. Instant flight looks like you open a door, get new map in 1 sec. Normal flight looks like open a door, walking on the street in 1 min and get new map.

I make a mini guide to modifier the flighpath.pak, because i not found any guide "how to make instant-flight" in google, author of some flightpath.pak simple just share it. If he don't play Aion anymore, we never get new worked version of flightpath.pak in future. Now, if you spend some time to learn and modify current flightpath.pak, maybe you can make a new version of instant-flight by your self, dont need to wait.

I believe if we modify it right, it can work with any server you're playing, even global server or private server, just take care what i said, about file size and and date create of *.xml or try modify file size and date create of flighpath.pak after repack. Just try modify one file inside it, make a new flightpath.pak and test. If it work (if we can instant-flight), we can feel free to modify more files inside (follow my mini guide at first page).

With GameZ Aion, simple i just compress all file to a fightpath.zip, and rename it to flightpath.pak. But for global server, i dont sure .zip will work, maybe need a tool can compress it to .pak filetype, with a right header inside it.

So sorry about my English, i'm play many games, have alot of guide, but how to talk and you can understand about my guide, it's my big problem. This topic is my example, people still dont understand what i said, lol !
Old   #15

elite*gold: 100
not workin?..