guys i need the enchant gamble script can some one send me pls? ^^ i dont know how is to create them :P if any one have can pls send at this email? ^^->>>
edit.
I'm working on an incredible airrivals servers tool - my friend is working with airrivals serves in gameforge, he found very nice error - that we can have an access for some memory in airrivals database, so we can perhaps know, what's acctualy chance for enhant (i have completely algorithm from database) , tool will be available in a few days
edit.
I'm working on an incredible airrivals servers tool - my friend is working with airrivals serves in gameforge, he found very nice error - that we can have an access for some memory in airrivals database, so we can perhaps know, what's acctualy chance for enhant (i have completely algorithm from database) , tool will be available in a few days
I really need that tool
In Viet Nam servers I use AI robot to Fix enchant and so much more like changing weapon, amor,auto buff, auto train..
I'm working on an incredible airrivals servers tool - my friend is working with airrivals serves in gameforge, he found very nice error - that we can have an access for some memory in airrivals database, so we can perhaps know, what's acctualy chance for enhant (i have completely algorithm from database) , tool will be available in a few days
Never ever
No Pic no Truth!
Mr "AirTools" nothing you ever did post on this section AirRivals\AceOnline did work. Neither the Downloadlinks nor the videos.
GM enchant on Website script 03/12/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies Hi there I have seen a few websites with Self G enchanters on for the players
I am wondering firstly if anyone has this and secondly how secure it would be
I mean i dont want ppl over enchanting weps etc
L2Net Enchant script????!!!?! 03/30/2011 - Lineage 2 - 11 Replies im looking for an enchant script which enchants my weap to +4 with normal scroll, and then to +16 with a blessed scroll.
If any1 can help me please
L2 Phx Auto Enchant Script Help! 03/17/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Hi guys, well ill explain my problem. i wanna use this script
//Автоматизация заточки предметов до необходимого уровня by NLObP
//version 0.3 от 23.06.2008г.
program Enchant;
{************************************************ ********************************
Возможности скрипта:
--------------------
0.1
+ Панель управления;
+ Затачиваем по очереди все предметы с ItemID пока не переломаем
Need Enchant Tool For L2 Genetic 03/03/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Hi all... I New In Forum , I Need One Tool For Enchant In L2 Genetic ( C4 ) Site Genetic - Lineage II Private Server Please Help : )
Sorry My English Is Very Bad : )
L2 Enchant Script 01/22/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies I didn`t know what to do with it (i`m not even NOOB Rank at hacking)... i found it on another forum searching for L2Phx Enchant Script.
If i made a mistake,i`m sorry,but if it`s a script for L2phx and u know what to do whit it .... can u pls teach me what to do whit this.
edited