Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about GM log files

Discussion on about GM log files within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about GM log files

hey guys anyone of you can help me out on something?.. im playing airrivals im not sure if its german or europe but all i know its from gameforge... i want to ask what hacks are undetectable to GM's?.. coz i made 3 accounts i use hacks on reattack, missiles speed, engine speeds and booster time, radar range and all my accounts are banned cause they say its on my logs... i saw some tuts here that there are some hacks on specific gears that cant be detected... anyone can help me on it?.. just want to know what hacks that are undetected btw im using all kinds of gears.. thanks..
Old 09/21/2008, 20:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
well obviously you were hacking right out in the open.

you probably had some insane amount of reattack.
missile speed ugh don't even touch that.
engine speeds as long as you dont go crazy fast then you're alright.
booster speed and radar range isn't detectable.

the thing is GMs don't personally look at log files just for the heck of it, someone sees you hacking they /callgm report you the GMs look at your log files and bam.

just make your hacking discretely, for me i just use +2 continous fire on STDs (I use bates, jins, or drums so it isn't so noticable) -40 reattack on ADV (just right for grinding) 50% radar range (just so i can have 1650m on my advance weapons) and Valid angle +21...

just be descrete with the way you use things and everything will be alright...

any hack is detectable it's just how you use it, even a radar hack is detectable if you fire at someone at 3000m >_>