Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 18:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

AO/AR QuickFire (RA) Hack

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 14
Lightbulb AO/AR QuickFire (RA) Hack

Hii every1 , i've figured out how i could RA hack on AO and AR
BTW!!!;;:; DELETE THE "HsLogMgr.exe" in "HShield" Folder

I did it with CE(Cheat Engine)v6.0
I only know this for Advance Weapons ( Missiles)

1)Open CE + AO/AR
2)Buy 2 weapons [One with 2.00s RA n one with 1.60s RA (They can be different ones(i mean like 4.00s RA and 1.60s RA) , but they need to be totally clean!)
3)Wear the 2.00s one
4)CE~ click on Flashing Computer and search for AceOnline.atm or AirRivals.atm
5)[Search Value = Float] Rounder (Extreme); Type there 2.00 , Press "First Scan"
6)Wear the 1.60s ,
7)Type in 1.60s in CE and press "Next Scan"
Normally there should only be 1 address and thats the one
8)Double click the address and "Freeze" it
9)Wear ur strong ; enchanted weapon
Now shoot as mush as u want

Have Fun )



Seiei12 is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 14
Please Thank me if it's usefull


Seiei12 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 0
still can't open ACEOnline.atm in 32bits window *Sighs*
illidank is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by illidank View Post
still can't open ACEOnline.atm in 32bits window *Sighs*
Which CE u have?
There's 64-bit one and CE 5.6.1(for all systems)

Try with old version


Seiei12 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by illidank View Post
still can't open ACEOnline.atm in 32bits window *Sighs*
Hmmmm ,
Some1 else on AO told me about it

Soooo , u're using Win XP ;;; idk much about that ...
Sorry Sorry Sorry


I'm still a kid
Seiei12 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 0
i'm using Win 7 pro 32bits :-< and CE 6.0 .... maybe i'll try again with the 5.6.1 one!
illidank is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by illidank View Post
i'm using Win 7 pro 32bits :-< and CE 6.0 .... maybe i'll try again with the 5.6.1 one!
Good luck
i HOPE it works for u
Seiei12 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 0
it did work :X win 7 ulti 64bits .. and CE 6.0 :X it's perfect!
illidank is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
This was working two days ago, but I guess the new update messed things up? I tried using C.E. 6.0 with admin privileges on my 32-bit system. Says "Error attaching to this process" when i try to attack to ACEonline.atm.
Also, I tried using kernel mode debugger as well as enabling read/write process memory in the extras settings. That allowed me to attach to the process but the game would crash before or just as I perform the first scan.
I thought CE 6.0, even on 32-bit systems is supposed to be undetected. Do I wait now for a new bypass or is there some immediate solution that I'm not seeing?
jaerak is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaerak View Post
This was working two days ago, but I guess the new update messed things up? I tried using C.E. 6.0 with admin privileges on my 32-bit system. Says "Error attaching to this process" when i try to attack to ACEonline.atm.
Also, I tried using kernel mode debugger as well as enabling read/write process memory in the extras settings. That allowed me to attach to the process but the game would crash before or just as I perform the first scan.
I thought CE 6.0, even on 32-bit systems is supposed to be undetected. Do I wait now for a new bypass or is there some immediate solution that I'm not seeing?
Iunno
They updated and 1 thing didnt work anymore ;:; the 999s Booster Time :O
I'm sorry ,, i think there is no "new" bypass for it or something like that ,, maybe u should try Trainers from ppl on this forum
Seiei12 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiei12 View Post
Hii every1 , i've figured out how i could RA hack on AO and AR
BTW!!!;;:; DELETE THE "HsLogMgr.exe" in "HShield" Folder

I did it with CE(Cheat Engine)v6.0
I only know this for Advance Weapons ( Missiles)

1)Open CE + AO/AR
2)Buy 2 weapons [One with 2.00s RA n one with 1.60s RA (They can be different ones(i mean like 4.00s RA and 1.60s RA) , but they need to be totally clean!)
3)Wear the 2.00s one
4)CE~ click on Flashing Computer and search for AceOnline.atm or AirRivals.atm
5)[Search Value = Float] Rounder (Extreme); Type there 2.00 , Press "First Scan"
6)Wear the 1.60s ,
7)Type in 1.60s in CE and press "Next Scan"
Normally there should only be 1 address and thats the one
8)Double click the address and "Freeze" it
9)Wear ur strong ; enchanted weapon
Now shoot as mush as u want

Have Fun )
No way, ban is for sure.
johnblaster1 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 27
+thanks for you! XD
maris001 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 14
Everything still works ,, u just gotta keep Scanning or just re-try
Seiei12 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 14
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnblaster1 View Post
No way, ban is for sure.
No ban if ur being smart

Tips :

Get full Formation
Go area whr almost no1 is
Mostly go Channel 0 ,, noobs wont go there so they cant see u
Seiei12 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 0
I can't log in with cheat engine 5.4 it's alway log me out

i deleted Hack shield btw


maucuagio123 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.