Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] 9Disciples ndreg.xrg update

Discussion on [GUIDE] 9Disciples ndreg.xrg update within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/18/2011, 21:40   #46

elite*gold: 0
All you need to get D9 working with 9Disciples:
1) Download D9
2) Update D9
3) Download 9Disciples
4) Install 9Disciples
5) Download ndreg and replace it with original (or backup the original)
6) Run 9Disciples
7) Do a shortcut of NINEDRAGONS.exe and put -U2TRZQ930QR3NC0Q9U03NDZ3XU at the end of the path.
8) Run this shortcut as admin.

If you do all that in that order, it will work, I've tested it in so many different PCs while installing them to my friends or just for testing purposes. So if it don't work, redo everything.

Of course, there may be other problems, but if you are a common user, you should not have any problems. You could have networking problems, but a common user don't mess with networking. You could have incompatibilities, but a common user have a common PC. If you think you are a common user, and it doesn't work, you have to make sure you're doing it right.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2011, 22:56   #47

im getting the error vrong game version, try reinstall the game after following all the steps in the guide. I can see the servers tho, just cant log in cause the ndreg file dont match the server, can i get link to updated ndreg for game version 32 please.
Old 02/19/2011, 00:22   #48

Thank you Edarax now it worked.......... I FORGOT TO PRESS REFRESH OMG IM SUCH A FAIL TARD omgggggroflwtf
Old 02/19/2011, 02:46   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrawksy View Post
im getting the error vrong game version, try reinstall the game after following all the steps in the guide. I can see the servers tho, just cant log in cause the ndreg file dont match the server, can i get link to updated ndreg for game version 32 please.
The ndreg for version 32 is already attached to the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipson View Post
Thank you Edarax now it worked.......... I FORGOT TO PRESS REFRESH OMG IM SUCH A FAIL TARD omgggggroflwtf
No problem, I know very good that is so easy to do that kind of errors, they're so silly that everyone forget about them, tha best way it's to just start again and redo everything.
Old 02/19/2011, 04:11   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edarax View Post
The ndreg for version 32 is already attached to the guide.
Thanks, I figured now where it is located, now onto learning how to use disciple.
Old 02/21/2011, 09:31   #51

this 9Disciples for TH/VN/G1?
Old 02/21/2011, 14:35   #52

Read the last line of the introduction
Old 02/23/2011, 22:03   #53

My 9Disciple say this and dont do more nothing
Help me please :S
Old 02/23/2011, 23:38   #54

Read the note "If this screen doesn't changa at character select, then you don't have the patched files". If you do have the patched files for patch 32, then make sure you use the correct shortcut like said in the 9Disciples guide.
Old 02/24/2011, 11:25   #55

i did everything BUt when i open 9Disciple it says

('' Access To the Path 'C:/Windows/system32/driviers/etc/hosts' is denied/

any ideas ?

P.S when i put the(> 127.0.0.1 localhost-9d)< i want to save i get an error it says ..

Cannot Creat The C:\Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file.

Make Sure THat the Path and File name are correct .

.. When I press ok i get save as anyway when i press save i get the same error above ..

Any Ideas ?..
[Edit]: NVM i rechecked The Steps and did open everything as an adminstrator so it worked fine buti cannot get any server ...
Old 02/24/2011, 21:15   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa4ever View Post
i did everything BUt when i open 9Disciple it says

('' Access To the Path 'C:/Windows/system32/driviers/etc/hosts' is denied/

any ideas ?

P.S when i put the(> 127.0.0.1 localhost-9d)< i want to save i get an error it says ..

Cannot Creat The C:\Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file.

Make Sure THat the Path and File name are correct .

.. When I press ok i get save as anyway when i press save i get the same error above ..

Any Ideas ?..
[Edit]: NVM i rechecked The Steps and did open everything as an adminstrator so it worked fine buti cannot get any server ...
I can barely understand you... also I remember you from this thread: .
So i'm not helping you, since you don't deserve any help, at least not from me till you learn how to ask things and to write it better making it understandable
Old 02/25/2011, 00:26   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edarax View Post
I can barely understand you... also I remember you from this thread: .
So i'm not helping you, since you don't deserve any help, at least not from me till you learn how to ask things and to write it better making it understandable
Should i say sorry and open new page?

Trust me im someone else ...
Old 03/03/2011, 03:00   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubice24 View Post

My 9Disciple say this and dont do more nothing
Help me please :S

i have the same thing..... and i have done exactly the steps from 9disciples guide 20 times... anyone know how can i fix it? thanks in advance
Old 03/12/2011, 20:46   #59

can someone put here 125 patch ndreg.xrg file
Old 03/13/2011, 03:41   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by peroksidas View Post
can someone put here 125 patch ndreg.xrg file
welcome aboard bro...but read thread properly ..which version of 9dragons is running on patch125??...btw this thread is for d9(9dragons thai)