Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something calleda Pinnacle

Discussion on Something calleda Pinnacle within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Something calleda Pinnacle

I was just buffing random people and some dude mentioned something called a Pinnacle.

Is that some kinda macro?

Well. Whatever he used. he was a rc12 with really high buffs.

Anyways. I need a lil' guidance, and some help.
Old 09/28/2007, 07:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibblemynutz View Post
I was just buffing random people and some dude mentioned something called a Pinnacle.

Is that some kinda macro?

Well. Whatever he used. he was a rc12 with really high buffs.

Anyways. I need a lil' guidance, and some help.
its simple. learn autoit scripting. write a script that will press your skill shortcuts while you are afk, and name it Pinnacle.exe so that it bypasses gg.

there is a macro or two posted on some other forums with decent gui's, and they are named Pinnacle.exe. they have adjustable timers for each skill slot, but the timers are off a bit on both. honestly, you are better off learning autoit and scripting your own as everyone's computer reacts differently to the autoit timing. the only reason those macro's with gui's work though is because they are named Pinnacle.exe. there's nothing else special about them besides you dont have to script your own macro due to the gui.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pinnacle Dumb Bot
07/20/2010 - Rappelz - 214 Replies
Hey All! For those of us that want a quick and dirty solution to botting in Rappelz, or if you do not have a high enough post/thanks count to receive a good bot, you can use this. I have tried it myself and can confirm that it is still working fine, I have levelled from 15 to 22 overnight :D So what you need is Pinnacle Game Profiler, this magic program does everything we need, and a PC joystick/gamepad, Thats all! Ok, now Pinnacle can be downloaded here: Add gamepad / joystick support...
Easy way to beat Skadi on Utgarde Pinnacle
02/18/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Here is an easy way to beat Skadi in Utgarde Pinnacle heroic and regular. All you do is initiate the Skadi event by running at him. When he engages turn around and run out of the room. Look where my party is waiting for me so you have an idea where to go. Count to about 5 seconds or so then everybody runs back into the room where Skadi is and down the hallway. At the end of the hallway you're going to aoe all the mobs down in the alcove where they spawn. There you go. Enjoy This...
an other method to make the pinnacle work!
06/15/2008 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
before this game, i played conquer , an old and boring game, i tried to hack that ,and i found there is a method to hack the game with results as the pinnacle, it-s simple , just need to make a program to move ur mouse in a coordinates and click it ,( the game will auto buff if u do that ) ......i-m a good hacker , so i can-t do that , maybe dizzy u can do it. if u do it,can share me pls ? my email is [email protected]