Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RELEASE] Hack For G1 9D old plese update

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RELEASE] Hack For G1 9D old plese update

update thnks

Old   #2

Please die

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #3

yea drop dead right now
Old   #4

You are the cancer I try every day so vigorously to cure with the gift of knowledge.
But you just don't listen do you?
I can see my efforts to enlighten the community are doing naught.

#REQUEST CLOSE

Old   #5

lol its extremely sad how pathetic you guys are you have no ******* skill and no ******* talent so you look for the easy way out and use hacks btw ive gathered info on just about every hack/buff trainer etc on this site and i will be linking it to G1 so they can block this ****, you little kids need to grow the **** up and learn to play a game like every one else does, all you rejected preschoolers talk about is freedom of the web and games and having fun well your retarded hacks and cheats does nothing but ruin the fun and limit it so obscurely YOUR NOT HACKERS your cheaters and abusers people with no talent and no skill you think a real hacker/cracker would waste his ******* time on ruining a ******* video game of all things hell no like i said you little **** for brains need to grow the **** up grow a set of ******* ***** and MAN THE **** UP, its people like you the main ******* reason **** gets closed down "OMG i cant ******* grind the proper way to level cap ill just use a cheat cuz i have no ******* skill" really? yeah well thats blatently ******* obvious. like i said If you are about freedom grow the **** up and take responsibilty and instead of ruining the ******* game help make it better you ******* retards
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsunkiller View Post
lol its extremely sad how pathetic you guys are you have no ******* skill and no ******* talent so you look for the easy way out and use hacks btw ive gathered info on just about every hack/buff trainer etc on this site and i will be linking it to G1 so they can block this ****, you little kids need to grow the **** up and learn to play a game like every one else does, all you rejected preschoolers talk about is freedom of the web and games and having fun well your retarded hacks and cheats does nothing but ruin the fun and limit it so obscurely YOUR NOT HACKERS your cheaters and abusers people with no talent and no skill you think a real hacker/cracker would waste his ******* time on ruining a ******* video game of all things hell no like i said you little **** for brains need to grow the **** up grow a set of ******* ***** and MAN THE **** UP, its people like you the main ******* reason **** gets closed down "OMG i cant ******* grind the proper way to level cap ill just use a cheat cuz i have no ******* skill" really? yeah well thats blatently ******* obvious. like i said If you are about freedom grow the **** up and take responsibilty and instead of ruining the ******* game help make it better you ******* retards
since you c/p this bullshit on evry post il do it too

blow me
Old   #7

xsunkiller

**** u mudder fakr