Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with gold

Discussion on Need help with gold within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with gold

Anyone have gold hack on ce for 9d.I just got my old char back but with stupid gear and weapon.So i need gold hack.I did try some but it does not work at all.Pls share some that work.Msg me on private or here if u can share.Thx all for the time on reading.
Old 12/21/2010, 19:35   #2

gold is server sided. You cannot hack gold unless you have some WPE + CE.
Old 12/21/2010, 20:52   #3

WPE? give more info pls
Old 12/21/2010, 21:06   #4

WinsockPacketEditor (WPE) is used to modify the packages send to the game server.

So with that program WPE, you can, lets say send a package to the GameServer and tell it "I've just picked up 1.000.000 gold". The server will respond accordingly and write +1.000.000 gold to your account.

Now - these are the basics.

Game developers on the other hand don't want you to do that, so they've made a protection called "encryption".
This means that the packages you see and receive from the server are filled with nonsense (at least: If you don't own the key of the encryption).

So lets take the same sentence from above (I've just looted 1.000.000 gold) which when encrypted with some random key would become something like "1$.000$.000&`00000*tJule*Oeds ev=I"
And that prevents you from sending the rite instructions to the server.

So what you need besides WPE, is the key for the encryption 9Dragons uses And the method they apply.. If there would be one key for encrypting files/sentences, it wouldn't be much of a problem. But in fact there are endless key's and endless methods of encrypting.

So you need to look inside the launcher itself - and find the code where the 'key' for is called + find out what encryption is used.

I think Saweet knows more about this - since he has managed to make 9Disciple (for the VN server) which also made use of the technique of modifying packages sent to the server.

If you care to raise your IQ/Knowledge with a few points, don't go TL;DR on this1.
If you're an ordinary leecher just skip the wall

If you want to learn more about 'going into the game code' (lol) then I'd suggest you take a look at
Also download the following tools (can also be found at tuts4you):
- OllyDbg
- PeID
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2010, 21:58   #5

so if i find code of gold what i pick up and turn it to repeat him sel. like i pick up 60g i find code and turn it that it repeat 1000times 60k. i think this could work best whit be. i have litle exp in wpe but didn't use it long time 3 years or so
Old 12/21/2010, 21:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzrBck View Post
WinsockPacketEditor (WPE) is used to modify the packages send to the game server.

So with that program WPE, you can, lets say send a package to the GameServer and tell it "I've just picked up 1.000.000 gold". The server will respond accordingly and write +1.000.000 gold to your account.

Now - these are the basics.

Game developers on the other hand don't want you to do that, so they've made a protection called "encryption".
This means that the packages you see and receive from the server are filled with nonsense (at least: If you don't own the key of the encryption).

So lets take the same sentence from above (I've just looted 1.000.000 gold) which when encrypted with some random key would become something like "1$.000$.000&`00000*tJule*Oeds ev=I"
And that prevents you from sending the rite instructions to the server.

So what you need besides WPE, is the key for the encryption 9Dragons uses And the method they apply.. If there would be one key for encrypting files/sentences, it wouldn't be much of a problem. But in fact there are endless key's and endless methods of encrypting.

So you need to look inside the launcher itself - and find the code where the 'key' for is called + find out what encryption is used.

I think Saweet knows more about this - since he has managed to make 9Disciple (for the VN server) which also made use of the technique of modifying packages sent to the server.

If you care to raise your IQ/Knowledge with a few points, don't go TL;DR on this1.
If you're an ordinary leecher just skip the wall

If you want to learn more about 'going into the game code' (lol) then I'd suggest you take a look at
Also download the following tools (can also be found at tuts4you):
- OllyDbg
- PeID
Dam. You are hellaz pro. I don't even wanna try to get into that.
Old 12/21/2010, 23:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9drago View Post
so if i find code of gold what i pick up and turn it to repeat him sel. like i pick up 60g i find code and turn it that it repeat 1000times 60k. i think this could work best whit be. i have litle exp in wpe but didn't use it long time 3 years or so
Yes that's the basic idea.

Problem is: You can't send one packet twice because of the encryption changing every single time.
In order to send the self-made package, you need to have the 'key' and know the method that is used to encrypt, so you can apply the encryption yourself on the package you want to send ("Gimmy all tha m0neyz): That way the game server thinks it's a genuine package.

@Max6666: I'm not hella pro - sorry
I do know the basics/the idea behind some of these coding things.. I don't have the time to get deeper into it.
But it's actually pretty simple and most important: Logic(al).

If you have some affinity with numbers, look at tuts4you and search for "Lena's tuts" its like reverse engineering (thats how 'looking into the code' is called in some cases) for dummies