Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons UCE

Discussion on 9Dragons UCE within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/09/2007, 05:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
I've also found the disconnect from server and the error for the trading addresses but I didn't post them I decided I'd find them after I posted these but hopefully a new UCE with working find write/access areas is out soon since the new RE 8.3 doesn't have it and RE 6.0 one is broked. I haven't looked for 7.0 dunno if there is one
Old 07/09/2007, 05:16   #17

go here you will get the new puma! write and access both work :P
Old 07/09/2007, 21:55   #18

Heh I guess he updated to puma, but I've also been posting in that thread trying to get a cheat out asap too, but dreambig doesn't wanna help too much on that I guess :| Besides releasing engines of course.

Edit: I tried the Puma one but its detected by GG for me. :\
Old 07/09/2007, 22:12   #19

Nah its buggy as hell worked today for me, but gives game gaurd error and restarts my pc somtimes lol. Those guys are lying about floats i have searched sevral times no adress's found in relation to say attack damage and ive done about ten times. The only thing i can think of is using the client side text to find the real address's? though in saying that cant get the access to work so gawd knows lol

oh wait its puma 3
here :

rev 1041-1042 i think it bypass's

If ya get the access workin let me know :P
Old 07/10/2007, 01:09   #20

Did you get the interrupt failure?
Old 07/10/2007, 21:31   #21

yip and found something out we need wpe(undetected or bypassed) to hack this game. There is no released undetected or bypassed. Furthermore the packets that would be found are gonna be most likley encripted. I think all uce's are useless for this game as all the values you can find are client sided. And you cant "attch" to proccess so debuggers(read access wont work) as gamegaurd wont allow you until the crc is bypassed, but you cant bypass that as there is an ini checker that scan it all the time! lol
So it looks like its time to concentrate on bypassing crc but no public has been realesed lol and no one knows how lol
Ill try another couple of engine see if i can write/access working if not- need crc bypass or undetected wpe
Old 07/14/2007, 20:51   #22

do you still searching for on undetected UCE?
perhaps this link will help you

i am only a noob who playes 9dragon... ^^
Old 07/30/2007, 06:06   #23

this may sound completely and insanely retarded but as i was reading all these posts i thought back to my maplestory and scions of fate hacking days and realized that in both games there was a "godmode" that had nothing really to do with one's health...and i remembered as i was playing 9dragons that upon entering another map you are invulnerable for a few seconds. If someone could get a wpe to work i would think that would be one exploitable "thought"
Old 07/31/2007, 05:00   #24

when you are invilnerable, you also can't use skill, attack, or med. So...there is no point in that
Old 11/10/2007, 13:20   #25

hey, Revolution Engine 8.3 is undetectable. Please, send me a CT and I'll hack 9D once for ever. (I've got other bypasses too. I use PC Security, and I blocked GG files. for me, quite easy. need CT) pls
Old 11/10/2007, 17:17   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddyhell View Post
yip and found something out we need wpe(undetected or bypassed) to hack this game. There is no released undetected or bypassed. Furthermore the packets that would be found are gonna be most likley encripted. I think all uce's are useless for this game as all the values you can find are client sided. And you cant "attch" to proccess so debuggers(read access wont work) as gamegaurd wont allow you until the crc is bypassed, but you cant bypass that as there is an ini checker that scan it all the time! lol
So it looks like its time to concentrate on bypassing crc but no public has been realesed lol and no one knows how lol
Ill try another couple of engine see if i can write/access working if not- need crc bypass or undetected wpe
Sora Engine 2.6 is a UCE isnt it??? Im not using this engine but it works with them to change youre cheng as high as can. My chengs are all 10 or 12. I think it still work with Sora Engine.
Old 11/11/2007, 08:50   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutioneng View Post
hey, Revolution Engine 8.3 is undetectable. Please, send me a CT and I'll hack 9D once for ever. (I've got other bypasses too. I use PC Security, and I blocked GG files. for me, quite easy. need CT) pls
Hiya,

Have you managed to get Rev8.3 workin' with 9D? If so could you please share how u got it to work? I've read around and so far i manage to attach NINEDRAGONS.EXE but when i go to scan i get nothing. Just an error message "Error while scanning:No memory found in the specified region". I should also mention i tried it while using Saureng2ng i think thats a bypasser thingy. but so far it just keeps freezing on me and once it gave me the blue screen of death. I also tried it solo, but no luck.So yeah... any help to rectify this problemo would be appreaciated
Old 11/11/2007, 11:37   #28

I can hack 9Dragons! Yohoooo!!!!!!!! Wanna see? Contact me via Yahoo!Messenger or Yahoo!Mail. My ID is Alecsandrugrigoras_me. Lol.....I use Revolution Engine 8.3, a special bypass for GameGuard, and my own CT.
Old 11/11/2007, 11:38   #29

I can't attach them to reply, but can send them via Messenger.
Old 12/05/2007, 15:00   #30

wow, i hope that means that now we can really start to have some fun and mess with people in this game. i guess it would be cool to edit stats. or at least maybe the value of items or skills. hope it does work .