Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9d thailand

Discussion on 9d thailand within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9d thailand

Got an acc, downloaded the game(very very very slow -.-), changed language file with the us one and i have a problem. The Quests aren't translated, it doesn't translate even the quest name; only a few things were actually translated.
Can anyone help or suggest something ? It seems i cannot chose a clan until i don't finish all the quests in 1st map(diamond cave). There are no quests in clan base clan, just 1 heroic epi wich sends you back in diamond cave.
Old 09/01/2010, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-Einstein View Post
Got an acc, downloaded the game(very very very slow -.-), changed language file with the us one and i have a problem. The Quests aren't translated, it doesn't translate even the quest name; only a few things were actually translated.
Can anyone help or suggest something ? It seems i cannot chose a clan until i don't finish all the quests in 1st map(diamond cave). There are no quests in clan base clan, just 1 heroic epi wich sends you back in diamond cave.
lol, true. It's because 9D US didn't have this start town When you go to regular map most of the quests will be translated correct. Only new things (that 9D US "was not aware of" won't be translated). So grind now, grind at foxes, bandits... run around, go to Hefei (Wan Daye) and soon you'll see most of the quests are done I've done them all by myself (again not translated and I don't understand a word of Thai, lol). Of course there are many RoE to be done, but for now I'm getting them one by one.