xpadder.exe is a highly rated - free - one too. I don't know of a topic about it, sorry to say but google might give the answer
- Here's their site: (I used google for u )
Lmao. Read hes post + think how brave and how much he smiles to the screen in Real life. when Xpadder dont even work on Thai since it gets black all over and dont even click in game XD auto mouse = click Logo only not skill xD
1 2 3 p Delay 1 sec, push F11, drink for do cons buff at slott 4 then use mouse clicker on it, also F11 then F9, so both runs, if u uses the MU xpadder.
9Dragons Thailand Client 02/10/2011 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies Hello all. Can someone help me?
I cannot find a good source where I can download the 9D client for Thailand if I download from the homepage it says 2 days but my computer is not on for 2 days! :mad: So I ask here if someone who has 9D TH please say me a good source from where I can download it from. If there is no one please could someone upload the Client and put the link in here?
Problem solved!
9dragons thailand nuker 09/07/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies helo,i know this isnt the black market thread but noone that plays thailand looks in black market,i am selling a ec3 shaolin nuker on 9dragons thailand.its got 300 def set,20 mid lvl gt,7 be,it has all bufs maxed and VE shield lvl 10(wich is hard to level) 2 slot hat boots gloves with 10% speed each,good build,all i need is 15$ paypal.pm me or add me in yahoo [email protected] if u are interested
9Dragons thailand hack 08/31/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies lol guys u made hack for 9Dragons VN ... and accLAME ... cant u make a hack for 9Dragons thailand ? like 9Disciple...