9d thailand is the best version of 9dragons so far,new community,super fast levels,good skill exp only downside is the lack of english speaking people! i play there and i have more fun then i can imagine,+ we all get a +15 all status buff and +50% movement speed bufff witch is awsome!!
EDIT:for all who want to play make an account till september 27 and you will receive,(as soon as you make a char to receive it on to):
-premium 7 days
-5 exp cards
-30 friend summon cards
-red phoenix tigram(+800 hp,+600 ve)
press thanks if i made you play in 9d thailand and dont forget to friend me in game if you do play(Pulifrici - white clan)
How do i get these? I started a character which is OC1 now but have not gotten these items. Please help. Thanks so much!
9Dragons Thailand Client 02/10/2011 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies Hello all. Can someone help me?
I cannot find a good source where I can download the 9D client for Thailand if I download from the homepage it says 2 days but my computer is not on for 2 days! :mad: So I ask here if someone who has 9D TH please say me a good source from where I can download it from. If there is no one please could someone upload the Client and put the link in here?
Problem solved!
9dragons thailand nuker 09/07/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies helo,i know this isnt the black market thread but noone that plays thailand looks in black market,i am selling a ec3 shaolin nuker on 9dragons thailand.its got 300 def set,20 mid lvl gt,7 be,it has all bufs maxed and VE shield lvl 10(wich is hard to level) 2 slot hat boots gloves with 10% speed each,good build,all i need is 15$ paypal.pm me or add me in yahoo [email protected] if u are interested
9Dragons thailand hack 08/31/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies lol guys u made hack for 9Dragons VN ... and accLAME ... cant u make a hack for 9Dragons thailand ? like 9Disciple...