Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[9DVN-Q] 10 Years (3) Bugged?

Discussion on [9DVN-Q] 10 Years (3) Bugged? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[9DVN-Q] 10 Years (3) Bugged?

Hello Everybody..

I tryed today to Hack the Quest -> 10 Years (3) with 9Disciple !

But i choosed WT & LoB with Dealy 100,Quick send & Auto

But didn't do anything so i tryed BoT like self on WT & LoB
And the onther but nothing..

What is wrong?
Old 04/17/2010, 11:52   #2

only works for HD and BoT i think
Old 04/18/2010, 12:58   #3

it only works IN hd and Bot clan base... make a vaga lvl to rl1 in hd base on it.. then join clan and do theist statue to sm then tomb stone thingy..

BTW : THERE IS SO ******* MANY POST`s ABOUT THIS ISSUE. USE SERCH! U ******* **** -.- you are the epvp public enemy number one.. since this is a normal issue with 100000 posts about it, and howto fix it.. and u make a new one.. **** YOU!. pls **** ur friends 2..

Saweet.. send me warings.. like i care, alredy told u imma make new acc since kenneth aint my name..
Old 04/18/2010, 16:53   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
#infraction for mrkenneth -- insulting other members
#ban requested
Old 04/18/2010, 23:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
it only works IN hd and Bot clan base... make a vaga lvl to rl1 in hd base on it.. then join clan and do theist statue to sm then tomb stone thingy..

BTW : THERE IS SO FUCKING MANY POST`s ABOUT THIS ISSUE. USE SERCH! U FUCKING CUNT -.- you are the epvp public enemy number one.. since this is a normal issue with 100000 posts about it, and howto fix it.. and u make a new one.. FUCK YOU!. pls fuck ur friends 2..

Saweet.. send me warings.. like i care, alredy told u imma make new acc since kenneth aint my name..
@banned mrkenneth:
wow he's such a genius, begging for a ban? using brains isn't cool anymore i suppose... even though, he couldn't even write in english properly. also if you already have a new account and you're reading this: stop flaming noobs, we are all noobs because we don't know everything and sometimes it's hard to understand something, you should know this better than everyone since your english is bad as hell... and now i know why i always hated you, you just got what you deserved

@GeForce19955:
like banned mrkenneth said, you should go to HD clanbase or start right there, train to level 10 or 11, then do the quest. level to RL1 and get your white clan role (make sure you can do all quests at RL1, if not, start at your white clan base and do all quests by hand first, quests you can't do anymore are something like "get 20 fox skins" or something because you're overleveled)
if you want to start as shaolin, it should work there, i was able to use the 10 years 3 quest at shaolin clanbase after joining them... i don't know about LoB but as WT you have to do the HD 10 years 3 quest.

good day and sorry for delayed answer, i was just away for some days...

« Need Help | :? »