Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eclipse R2 - Nine Dragons

Discussion on Eclipse R2 - Nine Dragons within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eclipse R2 - Nine Dragons

Hello Nine Dragons players,

I'm Avenger, a helper for Eclipse R2 and I am pleased to introduce what Eclipse R2 Nine Dragons has to offer.

Eclipse R2 officially launched on December 23rd, 2023, and it is currently in Phase II, known as Icy, which unlocks the level 190+ Icy dungeon. Our plan is to release new phases periodically so that players can enjoy the maximum amount of new content.

Eclipse R2 is a collaborative effort by Linh Asura, Shujji, Tramnuk, and Quassa, featuring the following:
  • Maximum refinement of +24+2.
  • New built-in client skills for each class, totaling over 100 new skills (with more to come, check out our YouTube).
  • Upgrade Equipment feature, Reset option feature, and reset hardness feature built into the client at Mo Tailan.
  • Fresh visuals for each clan's lightfoot.
  • Completely redesigned game with new custom items, relics, and more.
  • Revamped drop table, eliminating every useless item.
  • Leagues will now appear in PINK color.
  • Balanced PvE for every class/role.
  • Skills on weapons.
  • Weekly BvW events (SvS coming soon too!)
  • Overflow is now gone forever!
  • Crucially, all game-breaking bugs such as stacking, crit buff abuse, fast refinement, etc., have been fixed.
  • New animations for existing stuns, nukes, shields (check out our YouTube channel).
  • We've eliminated all pay-to-win elements, making everything accessible through time spent in-game.
This is just the beginning of what Eclipse R2 has to offer. More features will be introduced in future phases, with Phase III including Tibet and Loulan. Did I mention Tibet comes with the Potala Dungeon too?

Another and yet most proud thing to mention is that in 2024, we are getting completely new clans and roles developed by Linh Asura. Don't believe me? Check it out here :
or here :

Eclipse R2's goal is to create a healthy environment for every Nine Dragons player with 24/7 support.
Don't hesitate to join us today and experience what Eclipse R2 has to offer. You won't be disappointed.

Server rates :
- EXP - 35x
- DROP - Default
- SKILL EXP - 60x

Safe journey, and may the seeds of The Dragon thrive within you!

For latest news and updates join us today :

Discord :
YouTube:
Official website :

Best regards,
Eclipse Team
Old 02/03/2024, 14:12   #2

Looks nice!
Do I need to do something specific to get a role in the discord? I can't see most of the channels I guess. Time to scratch some 9d itch...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2024, 16:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisnis View Post
Looks nice!
Do I need to do something specific to get a role in the discord? I can't see most of the channels I guess. Time to scratch some 9d itch...

Thank you for kind words. Upon joining discord if you have verified phone number and agree with all rules, you will be given a specific role. This way we avoid spam accounts.

We hope you enjoy the Eclipse R2.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2024, 17:56   #4

elite*gold: 90
we look forward to new entries. See all of you new guys soon. Eclipse 9d offers an abundance of features. Come and enjoy this new concept guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisnis View Post
Looks nice!
avenger is the head discord operator. he will add the assigned role for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2024, 16:24   #5

Lightbulb Sneak peak for phase III

Hello gamers,

As we progress with phase III development, we're excited to share some sneak peeks. Expect new skills and unique features in the upcoming phase III.
Stay tuned and stay safe gamers!

Here's a sneak peek of a new weapon :

Best regards,
Eclipse Team
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2024, 08:33   #6

a Different Packet from installed program, how can i fix this
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2024, 11:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senja1122 View Post
a Different Packet from installed program, how can i fix this
Hello, add me on discord : trueavenger, I will help you out.

Best regards.
Old 02/21/2024, 23:32   #8

More improvements!

Hello gamers,

I'd like to point out that we are getting new visual effects for refinement, and they are truly amazing. Have a look below and be the judge.

Spear :

Bracers :

Join us today.

Best Regards,
Eclipse Team.
Old 02/29/2024, 07:04   #9

Game doesn't run, XWEBPAGE.DLL is reported a trojan by 1/3 of the VirusTotal engines, website is a shallow copy of the original Eclipse site and nothing works except registration, login and download functions. You don't require a mail validation but require a Discord account with phone verification to ensure spam accounts are not created?!
What is this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2024, 23:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9D_player View Post
Game doesn't run, XWEBPAGE.DLL is reported a trojan by 1/3 of the VirusTotal engines, website is a shallow copy of the original Eclipse site and nothing works except registration, login and download functions. You don't require a mail validation but require a Discord account with phone verification to ensure spam accounts are not created?!
What is this?
Hi there. Every private server has false flags and false positives in their files, and won't cause any harm.

As a result, we find ourselves in a position where we must recommend adding the game to your antivirus exclusions. We understand that this might raise concerns and potentially lower trust within our community. However, we want to assure everyone here on this server that our primary goal is not to compromise the safety of your computers. We are committed to maintaining this as a secure and enjoyable community space for gaming and fun.

New website is under design and soon to be published, for now yes we are using old Eclipse website.

Phone number is highest verification requested by discord to avoid spam, and so far, there wasn't a single one. If needed other types of verification will be added, we are giving our best to protect our players.

Best regards,
Eclipse Team.
Old 03/03/2024, 07:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAvenger View Post
Hi there. Every private server has false flags and false positives in their files, and won't cause any harm.

As a result, we find ourselves in a position where we must recommend adding the game to your antivirus exclusions. We understand that this might raise concerns and potentially lower trust within our community. However, we want to assure everyone here on this server that our primary goal is not to compromise the safety of your computers. We are committed to maintaining this as a secure and enjoyable community space for gaming and fun.

New website is under design and soon to be published, for now yes we are using old Eclipse website.

Phone number is highest verification requested by discord to avoid spam, and so far, there wasn't a single one. If needed other types of verification will be added, we are giving our best to protect our players.

Best regards,
Eclipse Team.
Hi

Didn't mean to offend. Almost every private server so far had some false positives in certain files, but this one shocked me as it is a DLL intended to show HTML content in only... 20K (AFAIR). What was curious is that it wasn't reported by some unknown engine as a random byte sequence they call it malware of some sort, but one third of the engines were certain it's not clean. I know NINEDRAGONS.EXE is packed (in fact unpacked it so many times before, even stripped GG of it) and sometimes its packer caused a false positive, but this one DLL... Haven't debugged it yet (and probably won't ever), but I ain't stop my AV just to launch this game. Understand me correctly - your way is not the correct way to make a 9D society.
So far, so good. Game runs but doesn't start after full update. NINEDRAGONS.EXE is sitting in Task Manager with no activity and doesn't even try to launch GG which is included in game distribution. Launcher, which also has tons of bugs and looks like the KR version doesn't seem to require usage of XWEBPAGE.DLL. So... security you say? Unless you implement custom client-server communication, some more checks - for a map position, active skills, item in bag every location and other player's toon stats which are not included in the original source code...... This way you can implement security.
Spam accounts - why not verify e-mails and in a period of inactivity, just block (not delete) the account until further verification/activation is performed? A few more player records in DB will flood it? Don't think so.

Thanks for reading this.
Peace and good luck with your server!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/03/2024, 08:01   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAvenger View Post
Hello gamers,

I'd like to point out that we are getting new visual effects for refinement, and they are truly amazing. Have a look below and be the judge.

Spear :

Bracers :

Join us today.

Best Regards,
Eclipse Team.

As promised, we have delivered new refinement visuals for the weapons.
We are proud of these because they represent true essence of Dragon, and are perfect fit for our server.

Make sure to check them out :

Join us today, and check them out in-game too.

Best regards,
Eclipse Team
Old 04/06/2024, 14:41   #13

Post Phase III - Tibet

Hello Dragons,

We are thrilled to announce that Phase III is now live on Eclipse R2.

We've revamped the Tibet map, enhancing each mob's HP and defense. Additionally, we've introduced new relics, ornaments, and options for diverse builds. One of the exciting new features is Line Enchantment, now available up to +8.

Prepare to encounter new world bosses, explore revamped dungeons, and challenge field bosses like never before.

Don't wait any longer—join us today! The new client is already available for download. Be sure to visit our website and join our Discord for further details.

Experience the brand-new custom 9Dragons content. We can't wait to see you in the Land of Eclipse!

Best regards,
The Eclipse Team
Old 04/06/2024, 14:56   #14

New stuff and to donate again $ to lose items?
No thank you waste of time with this server
Old 04/13/2024, 19:31   #15

Official Trailer

Hello, 9Dragons enthusiasts!
Allow me to introduce Eclipse R2, the Nine Dragons Private server. We've completely revamped the game, introducing new items, weapons, relics, and even skills!

Be sure to join our Discord channel to explore even more exciting features we have to offer. This is just the beginning!
Also, don't forget to check out our YouTube channel for additional videos showcasing the game and server. We're confident you'll find it all quite enjoyable.

As mentioned, don't miss out on joining us today at:

Best regards,
Eclipse Team
Thanks
1 User