Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D VN skill training 9Disciple

Discussion on 9D VN skill training 9Disciple within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9D VN skill training 9Disciple

I can't find the topic with tutorial for skill and smash training in 9d VN
Can you post the link here, or help me out

I'm using 9Disciple and can't figure it out

L.E.
Please post any utility that trains the Smashing/Active skills
i can't find any >.<
Old 06/28/2010, 21:34   #2

I request ban or wan for hardcore*...the word he used is in romania and oh well...it kinda means smthing like "Suck my D*ck"
Old 06/29/2010, 13:20   #3

I see only one word maybe he has spontaneous tiping syndrome or something and has incontrollable muscle spasms and actually wanted to type something else , anyway I don't see the point , does that word have your name written on it ? I don't see it , get your can of troll spray and deal with it .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about Yahoo 10 for INTOWN skill training
04/28/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
I've saw some VN people use yahoo 10 to train skill IN TOWN so what i see is they use the skill on an other person. and keep doing it over and over. I guess they are doing skill training. So i want to ask if any one able to make tut or any skil training tut like that. Thanks.!
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
Weapon Skill Training Spot #1
05/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
In the instance Shadow Fang Keep in Silver Pine Forest (lvl 20+ ish) there is a mob that respawns instantly after you kill him. When you first zone in you will notice a gate in front of you with argul, whom will kill a undead character then teleport off. The undead guy he kills is your target. Clear to him (takes about 1 minute on a 60) and stand there and beat the crap out of him untillyou're 300 in all your weapon skills. He hardly does any damage so you can stand there for a long time, if...
XP Skill Training w/o Hacks/Tools
02/21/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
Ok I've seen a lot of threads with all these tools and stuff you can use in order to train your XP skill (robot,water elf,etc.) and personally, I know I dont want to go through all the trouble so here's an easier way. 1. Wait for XP circle to be full, pick your desire XP skill and drag it into one of the Fslots. 2. Use a piece of tape or something heavy to hold that Fkey down on your keyboard. 3. Leave everything alone and it'll automatically keep using the skill when the XP circle is...