Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RTD 9DVN bug

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RTD 9DVN bug

so i think i choose some quest in 9disciple auto quest because it says im on RTD chapter now wen i have even started first chapter anyone know how to get rid of this is i can choose role and everything.

Old 03/23/2010, 09:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunit5000 View Post
so i think i choose some quest in 9disciple auto quest because it says im on RTD chapter now wen i have even started first chapter anyone know how to get rid of this is i can choose role and everything.
I made that same mistake, and since you cant cancel them, it's better to start all over again, and becarefull with the quests you hack.

Old 03/23/2010, 12:57   #3

ya i figured good thing was test char

« i need help really bad!!! | screen flashes »

Similar Threads
[9DVN] I need Help !
03/24/2010 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
Hello Everybody, I need your Help... Than i played 9Dragons on EU the Orignall now i wantet to play 9DVN ! But how? I saw there Hacks with Lvl and more.. but how to Use?
[9DVN]lil help please :l
12/30/2009 - 9Dragons - 8 Replies
client was working fine yesterday before i slept , today my woke up my brother did a system restore and i had to re-download and install everything again , and then i got a error these are the steps i did when installing everthing 1)installed...
9Dvn bug
12/28/2009 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
hey i have problam that when i run game it sutck when its loading before the main menu
I need a bit of help for 9DVN
12/22/2009 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
Hey everybody I have a problem since i started to play 9DVN , when I reach the 25 lvl I can't do the role quest because I dont see it is none nada 0 ......and when I get in land map says me a text about the clothes guy from clan base that I should...
need help please 9DVN
09/10/2009 - 9Dragons - 18 Replies
Hello. I am new here and I was wondering if anyone could help me. Does anyone know how to get the hack to work with vista? I have looked through posts and searched and found nothing of any help. Please could someone either direct me to the right...