Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Dawn 9D - Official Release

Discussion on New Dawn 9D - Official Release within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/26/2021, 23:05   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
To be fair i will welcome back zozohun to R2. bacause Fred,ruben and their little tribe are banned before they started.

Ruben cant fight without power nor his best m8
I liked zozohun and nuage until
1.they scam my coins in play9d shared account
2.i caught zozohun stuck banners on EOD
and i paid there alot
For me he is reloger now that's why he no longer play
Old 12/26/2021, 23:19   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofen83 View Post
bla-bla-bla or alt account look like you zeroblood same msg you sent me on discord... Nah i never stop m8 as long it's gonna be fair, i dont think while other pay money some people get it free its cool. That's the reason i paid only few servers before!

For my friend sare0 aka king Issei-Ftw
I meant you know, when server is almost dead they call you since you have army of players... For owners you are golden you lura alot to play i remember doing that... Btw i didn't bring you into this you did it alone showing up one day fully gear 3 characters and fight whole league. Nvm that the thing is you guys said you play Era anyways what's leave classic with big problem afterwards.

Merry Christmas all
I have no idea who you are, nor those whom you mentioned. As you can see my account is pretty old, unlike yours, but I won't argue with someone who most likely has no reading comprehension in English, let alone writing skills (most of the time I have to decipher what you're trying to say). I'm not here to shame you for your linguistic skills, but I'm kinda criticizing you for something that some people are doing on their own money and free time while you're just bullshitting on a forum. You don't like something? You leave. Is it that hard?

Those were my 2 cents, you can do whatever you want with 'em.
Old 12/26/2021, 23:42   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by bla-bla-bla View Post
I have no idea who you are, nor those whom you mentioned. As you can see my account is pretty old, unlike yours, but I won't argue with someone who most likely has no reading comprehension in English, let alone writing skills (most of the time I have to decipher what you're trying to say). I'm not here to shame you for your linguistic skills, but I'm kinda criticizing you for something that some people are doing on their own money and free time while you're just bullshitting on a forum. You don't like something? You leave. Is it that hard?

Those were my 2 cents, you can do whatever you want with 'em.
You cute i am eyalmp search it unlike who is you brohhhh, i will keep hunt corrupted owners that's my fun in life if you not like it skip forward you gut alot topics.
Old 12/27/2021, 11:26   #79

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofen83 View Post
You cute i am eyalmp search it unlike who is you brohhhh, i will keep hunt corrupted owners that's my fun in life if you not like it skip forward you gut alot topics.
You're cool and also you have 0 credibility. As I can see you haven't evolved much TBF.

I'm done replying to you, have fun.
Old 12/27/2021, 16:19   #80

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
You're cool and also you have 0 credibility. As I can see you haven't evolved much TBF.

I'm done replying to you, have fun.
to be fair you have no idea the abilities of @. I do. Perhaps be a bit more reserved, with your comments. I know gofen reads in hebrew. If you have any incline the difficulty, you should show a bit more respect. This guy i have known for years and he always supported all my servers. So just rest up on those comments. You have no idea of this persons abilities, like i do
Old 12/27/2021, 16:46   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
to be fair you have no idea the abilities of @. I do. Perhaps be a bit more reserved, with your comments. I know gofen reads in hebrew. If you have any incline the difficulty, you should show a bit more respect. This guy i have known for years and he always supported all my servers. So just rest up on those comments. You have no idea of this persons abilities, like i do
So now we're coming to e*pvp to flex our acquaintances. You're talking about respect, but defending the one who's **** talking? Weird flex, but okay.
He can go ahead and use his abilities to do something positive, or at least something that he'll be pleased with, so he can quit whining about other people's work .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2021, 17:12   #82

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
So now we're coming to e*pvp to flex our acquaintances. You're talking about respect, but defending the one who's **** talking? Weird flex, but okay.
He can go ahead and use his abilities to do something positive, or at least something that he'll be pleased with, so he can quit whining about other people's work .
looking at the post guys. your both as bad as each other. i am not on the attack. Just a view point, i spotted.

Happy new year to you guys. Through alot of issues of 2021 with Covid, I will release R2, gofen will be a tester,becuase he is good at what he does. regardless of your issues with this guy.In hindsight,i juest hope to see you all. I do apologise, this is 2B server.Herself and her boyfriend are doing a gr8 job.I end my part of conversation here. It was disrespectul, on my behalf. But i will not allow people i have trusted like @,be trash talked, when those made the statements,have not an idea wtf they are on about. case closed
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2021, 05:41   #83

Where can I download the game. Website is not accessible
Old 12/28/2021, 06:55   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobikun2 View Post
Where can I download the game. Website is not accessible
This server is not online yet. people just flame and fight here now lol
Old 12/28/2021, 06:57   #85

For real, can y'all shut the **** up and bring your arguments to a different thread? No one cares about your **** measuring contest
Old 12/29/2021, 12:52   #86

So when is this coming back? any specific date?
Old 01/12/2022, 17:50   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by neividux View Post
It's opened, join the discord server and go to announcements. You can find all the infos you need there.

If you don't want to join the discord server, here's the new website link: newdawn9d.dekaronrising.com
Old 01/12/2022, 18:10   #88

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by neividux View Post

Download link:
Old 01/17/2022, 16:52   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post

Download link:

Unfortunately can't access the client via the link provided. Says the crypto key is wrong
Old 01/17/2022, 16:57   #90

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by swipeknife_ View Post
Unfortunately can't access the client via the link provided. Says the crypto key is wrong
Fixed link, it should work now.
Thanks
1 User