Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




New Dawn 9D - Official Release

Discussion on New Dawn 9D - Official Release within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old 12/26/2021, 23:05   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
To be fair i will welcome back zozohun to R2. bacause Fred,ruben and their little tribe are banned before they started.

Ruben cant fight without power nor his best m8
I liked zozohun and nuage until
1.they scam my coins in play9d shared account
2.i caught zozohun stuck banners on EOD
and i paid there alot
For me he is reloger now that's why he no longer play
gofen83 is offline  
Old 12/26/2021, 23:19   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofen83 View Post
bla-bla-bla or alt account look like you zeroblood same msg you sent me on discord... Nah i never stop m8 as long it's gonna be fair, i dont think while other pay money some people get it free its cool. That's the reason i paid only few servers before!

For my friend sare0 aka king Issei-Ftw
I meant you know, when server is almost dead they call you since you have army of players... For owners you are golden you lura alot to play i remember doing that... Btw i didn't bring you into this you did it alone showing up one day fully gear 3 characters and fight whole league. Nvm that the thing is you guys said you play Era anyways what's leave classic with big problem afterwards.

Merry Christmas all
I have no idea who you are, nor those whom you mentioned. As you can see my account is pretty old, unlike yours, but I won't argue with someone who most likely has no reading comprehension in English, let alone writing skills (most of the time I have to decipher what you're trying to say). I'm not here to shame you for your linguistic skills, but I'm kinda criticizing you for something that some people are doing on their own money and free time while you're just bullshitting on a forum. You don't like something? You leave. Is it that hard?

Those were my 2 cents, you can do whatever you want with 'em.
bla-bla-bla is offline  
Old 12/26/2021, 23:42   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla-bla-bla View Post
I have no idea who you are, nor those whom you mentioned. As you can see my account is pretty old, unlike yours, but I won't argue with someone who most likely has no reading comprehension in English, let alone writing skills (most of the time I have to decipher what you're trying to say). I'm not here to shame you for your linguistic skills, but I'm kinda criticizing you for something that some people are doing on their own money and free time while you're just bullshitting on a forum. You don't like something? You leave. Is it that hard?

Those were my 2 cents, you can do whatever you want with 'em.
You cute i am eyalmp search it unlike who is you brohhhh, i will keep hunt corrupted owners that's my fun in life if you not like it skip forward you gut alot topics.
gofen83 is offline  
Old 12/27/2021, 11:26   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 210
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofen83 View Post
You cute i am eyalmp search it unlike who is you brohhhh, i will keep hunt corrupted owners that's my fun in life if you not like it skip forward you gut alot topics.
You're cool and also you have 0 credibility. As I can see you haven't evolved much TBF.

I'm done replying to you, have fun.
bla-bla-bla is offline  
Old 12/27/2021, 16:19   #80

 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla-bla-bla View Post
You're cool and also you have 0 credibility. As I can see you haven't evolved much TBF.

I'm done replying to you, have fun.
to be fair you have no idea the abilities of @. I do. Perhaps be a bit more reserved, with your comments. I know gofen reads in hebrew. If you have any incline the difficulty, you should show a bit more respect. This guy i have known for years and he always supported all my servers. So just rest up on those comments. You have no idea of this persons abilities, like i do
madmerlin3009 is offline  
Old 12/27/2021, 16:46   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
to be fair you have no idea the abilities of @. I do. Perhaps be a bit more reserved, with your comments. I know gofen reads in hebrew. If you have any incline the difficulty, you should show a bit more respect. This guy i have known for years and he always supported all my servers. So just rest up on those comments. You have no idea of this persons abilities, like i do
So now we're coming to e*pvp to flex our acquaintances. You're talking about respect, but defending the one who's **** talking? Weird flex, but okay.
He can go ahead and use his abilities to do something positive, or at least something that he'll be pleased with, so he can quit whining about other people's work .
bla-bla-bla is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2021, 17:12   #82

 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla-bla-bla View Post
So now we're coming to e*pvp to flex our acquaintances. You're talking about respect, but defending the one who's **** talking? Weird flex, but okay.
He can go ahead and use his abilities to do something positive, or at least something that he'll be pleased with, so he can quit whining about other people's work .
looking at the post guys. your both as bad as each other. i am not on the attack. Just a view point, i spotted.

Happy new year to you guys. Through alot of issues of 2021 with Covid, I will release R2, gofen will be a tester,becuase he is good at what he does. regardless of your issues with this guy.In hindsight,i juest hope to see you all. I do apologise, this is 2B server.Herself and her boyfriend are doing a gr8 job.I end my part of conversation here. It was disrespectul, on my behalf. But i will not allow people i have trusted like @,be trash talked, when those made the statements,have not an idea wtf they are on about. case closed
madmerlin3009 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2021, 05:41   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Where can I download the game. Website is not accessible
nobikun2 is offline  
Old 12/28/2021, 06:55   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobikun2 View Post
Where can I download the game. Website is not accessible
This server is not online yet. people just flame and fight here now lol
neividux is offline  
Old 12/28/2021, 06:57   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
For real, can y'all shut the **** up and bring your arguments to a different thread? No one cares about your **** measuring contest
simplypassenger is offline  
Old 12/29/2021, 12:52   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
So when is this coming back? any specific date?
neividux is offline  
Old 01/12/2022, 17:50   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by neividux View Post
So when is this coming back? any specific date?
It's opened, join the discord server and go to announcements. You can find all the infos you need there.

If you don't want to join the discord server, here's the new website link: newdawn9d.dekaronrising.com
bla-bla-bla is offline  
Old 01/12/2022, 18:10   #88
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 519
Received Thanks: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by neividux View Post
So when is this coming back? any specific date?
Website:


Download link:
™Sin™ is offline  
Old 01/17/2022, 16:52   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Website:


Download link:

Unfortunately can't access the client via the link provided. Says the crypto key is wrong
swipeknife_ is offline  
Old 01/17/2022, 16:57   #90
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 519
Received Thanks: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by swipeknife_ View Post
Unfortunately can't access the client via the link provided. Says the crypto key is wrong
Fixed link, it should work now.
™Sin™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Offical Seller Dawn]PubG-Premium Dawn Cheat
11/29/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 2 Replies
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/51456373790 7363840/514564084180713482/01.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5145637379 07363840/514564086126870559/unknown_1.png 2D BOX Corner BOX Skeleton Item ESP(TEXT) Item ESP(ICON) Vehicle ESP Airdrop ESP
DymerNetwork Ch[Devias Official re-release][New Areas][New Seals][New Systems][Cap80]
02/09/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 713 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/1msxe.png http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5CEAvug_I Basic Description: Dymer Network introduces you to the Official remake of Devias Online, with new Areas, new Uniques, new Seals, new Quests and new Titles! All the features ingame are tested and functional to guarantee you the most stable and entertaining gameplay you can achieve out of the originally first 80 Cap Server that came on the scene and which is here to stay. Ingame Specifications: Server Status:...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.