Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Quest ID for [Enlightenment] Gift

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quest ID for [Enlightenment] Gift

Anyone know Quest ID for [Enlightenment] Gift? The one in 9Disciple is 29135. I do have this quest available in hefei. I believe the id is wrong and when I click "Auto Quest" or "Next Step" nothing happen. So if anyone know the correct quest id. Please let me know. Thanks..



rojaav6 is offline  
Old 03/18/2010, 00:25   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 52
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojaav6 View Post
Anyone know Quest ID for [Enlightenment] Gift? The one in 9Disciple is 29135. I do have this quest available in hefei. I believe the id is wrong and when I click "Auto Quest" or "Next Step" nothing happen. So if anyone know the correct quest id. Please let me know. Thanks..
i know what's your problem:
at first make sure your're really in hefei

you already have the quest in your questlog like this:



but you need to cancel it to auto quest it:



then, you have that sticky note again, just leave it where it is and get your passes



i recommend you get like 255 - 500 passes



happy playing!


Itachi944 is offline  
Old 03/18/2010, 00:37   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 7
well but i can't give up that quest on my Bot cha =\
and HD cha didn't got that quest dunno why-.-
bolhada is offline  
Old 03/18/2010, 00:45   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolhada View Post
well but i can't give up that quest on my Bot cha =\
and HD cha didn't got that quest dunno why-.-
hmm... maybe because you have more than 5 enlightment quests?
i really don't know what could cause that lol


Itachi944 is offline  
Old 03/18/2010, 00:55   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi944 View Post
i know what's your problem:
at first make sure your're really in hefei

you already have the quest in your questlog like this:



but you need to cancel it to auto quest it:



then, you have that sticky note again, just leave it where it is and get your passes



i recommend you get like 255 - 500 passes



happy playing!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!! You a life save.


rojaav6 is offline  
Reply



« plaz help me | Help me about 9DEU hostname server! »

Similar Threads
Enlightenment System
05/27/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
#Request close due to lack of interest to this topic
need enlightenment ^^
08/23/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
sup guys its me again...^^ just figure out how to use CE 5.4 in cabal... tnx for all the help^^ and now i encountered new problemsT_T so anyone who can enlightend me please feel free ^^V lolz well actually my prob is i always get DC T_T...
how to add new gift and modify the gift appear chance
07/03/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
now i will show you how to add a new gift in you db and the cilent first you need to add a new line in cq_talenttype like this 53 3 TownGift 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1...
rouge gift quest
10/04/2005 - WoW Ask the Experts - 5 Replies
Hallo, Bin jetzt 39 und wolte mal gift q machen 39 weil botten ;) und hab volgendes prob, ich habe gehört man soll die vorquests machen dass man den bekommt habe ich auch gemacht aber bekomme den verdammten q einfach nicht muss ich da alle...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.