Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Info needed from Nirvana Players

Discussion on [Help] Info needed from Nirvana Players within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Info needed from Nirvana Players

Hi,
I need to know whether BP Black side is bugged!
I have been trying to get into BP for the past day but I get disconnected!

What I have noticed and tried so far:
  • Server Packets come flooding in causing me to DC (Watching 9Disciple Counter)
  • It only seems like the Black Clans Safe Zone area that is effected as I logged a White Clanner in for testing, but once I took the White Clanner over to the Black Clanner's safe zone, server packet came in flooding again, and disconnected!
  • I have tried running the original launcher with no hack attachments, (legit) same outcome!

So I am just asking Nirvana players or anyone else that knows, is this a old problem or could this be just a temporary?
Answers to this would be much appreciated, as I am now at a stand-still.
I really don't want to move servers, but if this is an age old problem, I guess I'll have no choice.

Edit:
Or could someone give me the Quest ID's for HD 2nd role quests executed by the Inn Keeper in Black Clan Side BP, so I can execute those quests away from the problem zone

Edit:
LOCK!

Server rebooted, that solved my issue!
Old 03/09/2010, 02:51   #2

^HEAVENLY DEMON ?

id: 16033 ( -1 : 14) if don't run change -1 to 10, if run you complete step 1
step 2: see Q run step 10 stop hack( this Q is The broken seal ) and relog ur account, go ****** Plain > 4th Floor of The Cave of The Conqueror > Kill the monster Quest(sr i not play DH i search in forum 9d acclaim monter is "Disciple of Brotherhood of Thieves)
and get item Q

step 3: complete dragon Quests

have fun

@Nirvana[VN] real name server is ? Hac Long(5) or Hoang Long ??
Old 03/09/2010, 02:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuocda View Post
^HEAVENLY DEMON ?

id: 16033 ( -1 : 14) if don't run change -1 to 10, if run you complete step 1
step 2: see Q run step 10 stop hack( this Q is The broken seal ) and relog ur account, go ****** Plain > 4th Floor of The Cave of The Conqueror > Kill the monster Quest(sr i not play DH i search in forum 9d acclaim monter is "Disciple of Brotherhood of Thieves)
and get item Q

step 3: complete dragon Quests

have fun
My problem is solved 19mins before you posted this.
Thanks for trying to help, but I really don't understand what your trying to type out.
Old 03/11/2010, 23:30   #4

nuocda nirvana [VN] is the last server on the viét version)
Old 03/12/2010, 18:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,065
#closed
Closed Thread