Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons Classic Security and Fairness of Owner.

Discussion on 9Dragons Classic Security and Fairness of Owner. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/31/2020, 20:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sare00 View Post
letting him keep the deco to stay and play on your server and not go to New Dawn when it comes.
Won't happen anyways, if the server will be a threat I will take it down, same for eclipse.

My only concern is RF.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2020, 22:19   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Won't happen anyways, if the server will be a threat I will take it down, same for eclipse.

My only concern is RF.
Are you gonna open the server or what?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2020, 22:38   #33

Releasing a server that you cannot fairly run or securely control. gj.
Old 05/31/2020, 23:02   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
Releasing a server that you cannot fairly run or securely control. gj.
As an alpha test server I meant...obviously.
Old 06/01/2020, 14:21   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
As an alpha test server I meant...obviously.
I meant this one, not the ND one.
Old 06/02/2020, 01:19   #36

Quote:
First of all, I've never wanted to take you down.
Secound I was not spamming you since we were not able to talk cause of my ban in discord server.
Third you give me nothing as secound chance, you just wanted to gain people by all necesary means. the same you did witht that guy I showed to everyone in video, letting him keep the deco to stay and play on your server and not go to New Dawn when it comes.
Forth is not my fault that your site was and is unsecure as f$$k.

And to all the players who are still there and do not know how to edit theyr clients, I will upload my files and make public if people wants them.
You forget he banned me and told gerry i am Issei-FTW lol he is your fan
Old 06/02/2020, 06:54   #37

The server is good at start perhaps. Though skills xp rate is ****. I am not sure if this server could last longer. skill xp rate should be high and it does not gonna take away your pocket if I am not wrong. Also, IM bags should be free.

Overall, it should be good to play.
Old 06/02/2020, 08:18   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyitaBoyz View Post
The server is good at start perhaps. Though skills xp rate is ****. I am not sure if this server could last longer. skill xp rate should be high and it does not gonna take away your pocket if I am not wrong. Also, IM bags should be free.

Overall, it should be good to play.
Thing is the Management is pretty s$$t, I mean he is makeing differences between the players.
Leting others keep items from an old bug while others got banned.
Banning people for reporting a bug, because they've used it, witch is obvious they used it otherwise they would not know about the bug.

Item Mall is expresive as RedFox one.

GM's has no knowledge about the game at all, I mean he knew how game was 10-ish years ago but during that time people were not that experienced into modifing the files and all such things, he does not know how to recognize this things.

The security is a major problem as well, he aint even tryied to stop the Client Abuses at all.

If this things would be fixed I am sure will be a good server, I do not mind the low exp rate or the drop rate at all.
Just the things I've metion.
Old 06/06/2020, 06:22   #39

Quote:
Thing is the Management is pretty s$$t, I mean he is makeing differences between the players.
Leting others keep items from an old bug while others got banned.
Banning people for reporting a bug, because they've used it, witch is obvious they used it otherwise they would not know about the bug.

Item Mall is expresive as RedFox one.

GM's has no knowledge about the game at all, I mean he knew how game was 10-ish years ago but during that time people were not that experienced into modifing the files and all such things, he does not know how to recognize this things.

The security is a major problem as well, he aint even tryied to stop the Client Abuses at all.

If this things would be fixed I am sure will be a good server, I do not mind the low exp rate or the drop rate at all.
Just the things I've metion.
It's just an another server. It won't go any farther. There is no any good server to play atm so players are playing there for fun and patiently waiting for a decent server, fair and square with no corruption I believe. The server or GM isn't fully understand the server. It's a hackable server. You can play around SRC_BASE and all.

I would give a thump up for 9ds for handling SRC_BASE for good. Though the server still could hack. I am not sure about Eclipse, perhaps it's hackable as well other than the corruption.

I would not spend dollars and time on a hackable and corruption server.
Old 06/06/2020, 09:44   #40

I tried this 9Dragons Classic and it took me about 10 minutes to reach GC1 and the gifts sucked so I didn't even bother. It's 2020 bro, no one will waste time grinding especially not on a private server that'll most likely last a few months anyway.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2020, 09:58   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
I tried this 9Dragons Classic and it took me about 10 minutes to reach GC1 and the gifts sucked so I didn't even bother. It's 2020 bro, no one will waste time grinding especially not on a private server that'll most likely last a few months anyway.
You should have leaked what you can do to the server
Old 06/08/2020, 00:46   #42

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Like you tried to do in the past with Eclipse and 9DS but failed.

And people wonder why I don't like u guys.

Call people corrupt when you and Adek the shadiest MF I ever did meet playing a game.

I'm glad u guys wasted your lives doing nothing, u deserve it.
I'm glad I'm "the shadiest MF", that's always being the best at something! I'm glad that moderators took care of this post, as well, we're really satisfied with your work.

Also, Eclipse is off with many things to fix, preparing R2. 9DS is just as vulnerable as it is now. Yet you're still here, not even playing these servers (or so you've said), yet you still claiming that we're the "bad guys". Yeah. Just like the one who said COVID is a farce, you're still here throwing accusations at everything that's related to me.

Ask zeroBlood, the 9D Classic owner, about the faults in the current files. When he was 1-shotted. When I reported a shitload of bugs. Yeah, that's something you fail to notice. Tell me, what did you do for this community? All you managed to do is to start another flame war.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2020, 02:54   #43

Claim to be the best all you like but them other servers are still live, no matter how hard you tried to **** them over.
Old 06/08/2020, 20:22   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
Claim to be the best all you like but them other servers are still live, no matter how hard you tried to **** them over.
I'm guessing at some point you're going to throw your successful life with your many houses to add some personal validation to the mix?
Old 06/08/2020, 20:33   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
I'm guessing at some point you're going to throw your successful life with your many houses to add some personal validation to the mix?
Let him feel better about himself by posting those hateful comments over here, it gives him some validation.